Trial - Ross Harris #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's only illegal to send pics of dicks and hoo-ha's to children.

Like Ross did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not the hooha sending pics back? I didnt mean that to mean calling her one. Serious question. I thought it was against the law. Thanks.

IIRC that what some of the charges are. Could be the underage as you stated.

ETA: so is it 2 underage at the time started? JMHO, the only way he could get out of that is to prove that they searched his cell phone illegally and still not sure on that.

HARRIS JUSTIN ROSS [D]
SEXUAL EXPL CHILD,
VIOL COMPUTER *advertiser censored* ACT,
SEXUAL EXPL CHILD,
VIOL COMPUTER *advertiser censored* ACT
STATE v HARRIS JUSTIN ROSS
03/04/2016 16900761 STALEY CLARK https://ctsearch.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.com/Results

That is what the State did.

The Defense, went thru them day by day for a reason. She said they texted or spoke on the phone every day. If you go back and listen to the context of the texts and dates, it shows no they did not.

I encourage you to go back and really listen to his cross. And I disagree, he was very prepared. Did you notice that he moved the mic closer to her before he started? Hearing her was fine prior. He knew she was not going to speak up and wanted her heard. He had met with her with his investigator in 2015.
JMHO

JMO
I did view the tape for a lot of the text review.

I was talking about the State

On numerous occasions the witness corrected him.
It showed me had not studied and reviewed those texts as much as he should have before today's testimony. IMO he should have had them almost memorized to the point where he knew exactly what who and when things were being said.

It was so bad that he came across like he was listening to them the first time for a lot of them.
All JMO

Also, I have a hard time accepting this notion of how much he 'loved' his son. It just seems to me that if he truly was devoted and loving towards his child, then he would not have been living the messy lifestyle he lived.

If he 'loved' his son then he would put his role as a father above his other urges and desires. We know that while Cooper was lying asleep next to him in bed, Daddy was sexting various women.
That is not a very loving way to treat his child.

And to me, a Father's main task is to care for and provide for his child. Ross was in serious jeopardy at his job because of his various distractions. Coming late, leaving early, being behind on a project---and yet we see all of the messaging, texting , googling he did all day.

The night before the tragic incident, Ross was up texting until 3 am sexting, with his wife and baby asleep next to him. Then at 5:30 am he is back at it---trying to set up a sexual tryst and sexting again. And he continued to text and read his Whisper app all morning while his son was along for the ride. He pretty much ignored the boy to the point he forgot he was even there in the car

So, sorry if I have my doubts about how much he 'loved' his boy. he seemed to ignore him, disrespect him, and fail to make him a priority.

I see a man who pretends.
I see a man like Scott Peterson.
I would convict him of at least manslaughter.
I think that he is a twisted, horrible person that pretends to be normal.

Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
That is what the State did.

The Defense, went thru them day by day for a reason. She said they texted or spoke on the phone every day. If you go back and listen to the context of the texts and dates, it shows no they did not.

I encourage you to go back and really listen to his cross. And I disagree, he was very prepared. Did you notice that he moved the mic closer to her before he started? Hearing her was fine prior. He knew she was not going to speak up and wanted her heard. He had met with her with his investigator in 2015.
JMHO
JMO
I did view the tape for a lot of the text review.

I was talking about the State

On numerous occasions the witness corrected him.
It showed me had not studied and reviewed those texts as much as he should have before today's testimony. IMO he should have had them almost memorized to the point where he knew exactly what who and when things were being said.

It was so bad that he came across like he was listening to them the first time for a lot of them.
All JMO

Sorry I misunderstood orig. And totally agree about the State on this. And the fact that he said that the call should still be on there unless someone deleted them... She was just proven that she had not spoken to him every day. But the State going to try say lol in this instance that if there is no call that someone deleted it. Even if never was a call. :facepalm: For State sake, I hope there are phone records still there.

Also, I have a hard time accepting this notion of how much he 'loved' his son. It just seems to me that if he truly was devoted and loving towards his child, then he would not have been living the messy lifestyle he lived.

If he 'loved' his son then he would put his role as a father above his other urges and desires. We know that while Cooper was lying asleep next to him in bed, Daddy was sexting various women.

And to me, a Father's main task is to care for and provide for his child. Ross was in serious jeopardy at his job because of his various distractions. Coming late, leaving early, being behind on a project---and yet we see all of the messaging, texting , googling he did all day.

The night before the tragic incident, Ross was up texting until 3 am sexting, with his wife and baby asleep next to him. Then at 5:30 am he is back at it---trying to set up a sexual tryst and sexting again. And he continued to text and read his Whisper app all morning while his son was along for the ride. He pretty much ignored the boy to the point he forgot he was even there in the car

So, sorry if I have my doubts about how much he 'loved' his boy. he seemed to ignore him, disrespect him, and fail to make him a priority.

Def could say he was sleep deprived (IIRC State did ask one of witnesses if he seemed sleep deprived) 1 did say was stressed, the one Brandon who worked with him. Looks like it was an all time thing being up on phone or laptop all hours. Guess just have to see what interesting testimony tomorrow brings.

Def could say he was sleep deprived (IIRC State did ask one of witnesses if he seemed sleep deprived) 1 did say was stressed, the one Brandon who worked with him. Looks like it was an all time thing being up on phone or laptop all hours. Guess just have to see what interesting testimony tomorrow brings.

If he is sleep deprived, then it is because he was sexting all night. And that sounds like criminal neglect to me.

If someone is sleep deprived because they work two jobs or there is a newborn at home, then they can use that as a defense for a hot car death, imo. But if they are sleep deprived because they were trolling for sex hookups all night--not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post
Yet we have not heard any testimony from any of these ladies that he was going to leave his wife, or that he did not love his son. But just the opposite

Wait a minute. Didn't he tell Jaynie that he was unhappy in his marriage and would leave his wife if it wasn't for Cooper?

Yes I believe that is what the ss of a text message from prior to 9/25/13 said but couldn't read so she had wrote what it said. (computer saved and changed the date to 9/25/13 per her testimony when she downloaded from her phone)

But her testimony also was to Det Murphy, that RH said he and LH had been getting along better (paraphrasing) in their marriage. She didn't remember and Kilgore asked her if listening to her testimony to Det Murphy would help her memory. So you know she said it. And she also testified that RH said he wouldn't leave the marriage and hurt the baby.

JMHO from listening to testimony.

Ross told his friends he and Leanna would never divorce because of Cooper.

Ross told Jaynie he probably would've already left Leanna if not for Cooper.

Then leaves Cooper in the car to die an agonizing death.

Life in prison is too good for this child murderer.

Today's testimony by Jaynie certainly made an impact on my interpretation of some of the facts.

He sent JM pic from the Braves game too lol

RH did a lot of very bad things. He was not a faithful husband. His son was beginning to talk and would soon be able to tattle on daddy. This sex addiction affliction that Ross was experiencing basically 24/7 was like a ball rolling down the grassy knoll. It steadily picked up power and began tumbling faster and faster along a certain path until he found himself so focused on sexual pusuits that his 22mo son died inside a hot car.

I've often said that I don't want to die in a fire, but I think being locked inside a hot car would feel like an inferno from hell until that final breath. Precious Sweet Beautiful 22mo Cooper.

Who was cruel enough to go to the SUV at lunch and open the car door, toss in a HD bag, close the car door and walk away? If Cooper was aware of his father opening that door and closing it again, then Cooper KNEW. He knew it was intentional and on purpose for a reason Cooper did not understand. If Cooper was alive when RH was at his vehicle at lunch, then May God Have Mercy on His Soul.

Quote Originally Posted by arkansasmimi View Post

If he is sleep deprived, then it is because he was sexting all night. And that sounds like criminal neglect to me.

If someone is sleep deprived because they work two jobs or there is a newborn at home, then they can use that as a defense for a hot car death, imo. But if they are sleep deprived because they were trolling for sex hookups all night--not so much.

I have no idea. Just when I saw your times, that came to mind. I have no idea what the Defense will say other than what has been said. Lots more testimony and evidence to hear. Going to bed so I not sleep deprived and can pay attention lol :offtobed:

Sorry I misunderstood orig. And totally agree about the State on this. And the fact that he said that the call should still be on there unless someone deleted them... She was just proven that she had not spoken to him every day. But the State going to try say lol in this instance that if there is no call that someone deleted it. Even if never was a call. :facepalm: For State sake, I hope there are phone records still there.

In the whole scheme of things, does it matter if there was a call or b=not, if she was mistaken or not, if it was on another app or not? I don't think the jury will care much one way or another. The main point was that he told this woman who he was very emotionally connected with, that he wanted to leave his unhappy marriage---but could not because of Cooper. I think that is the main takeaway from her testimony.

I don't think the State was trying to say that she was the absolute motive and he was going to leave his wife to be with Jaynie. I think she was more of a symbol---an example of what he wanted out of life. And Cooper was preventing that new life.

Today's testimony by Jaynie certainly made an impact on my interpretation of some of the facts.

RH did a lot of very bad things. He was not a faithful husband. His son was beginning to talk and would soon be able to tattle on daddy. This sex addiction affliction that Ross was experiencing basically 24/7 was like a ball rolling down the grassy knoll. It steadily picked up power and began tumbling faster and faster along a certain path until he found himself so focused on sexual pusuits that his 22mo son died inside a hot car.

I've often said that I don't want to die in a fire, but I think being locked inside a hot car would feel like an inferno from hell until that final breath. Precious Sweet Beautiful 22mo Cooper.

Who was cruel enough to go to the SUV at lunch and open the car door, toss in a HD bag, close the car door and walk away? If Cooper was aware of his father opening that door and closing it again, then Cooper KNEW. He knew it was intentional and on purpose for a reason Cooper did not understand. If Cooper was alive when RH was at his vehicle at lunch, then May God Have Mercy on His Soul.

I personally don't think he was alive then. If he was he was passed out. But then again RH was only there a few seconds,

In the whole scheme of things, does it matter if there was a call or b=not, if she was mistaken or not, if it was on another app or not? I don't think the jury will care much one way or another. The main point was that he told this woman who he was very emotionally connected with, that he wanted to leave his unhappy marriage---but could not because of Cooper. I think that is the main takeaway from her testimony.

I don't think the State was trying to say that she was the absolute motive and he was going to leave his wife to be with Jaynie. I think she was more of a symbol---an example of what he wanted out of life. And Cooper was preventing that new life.

Darn you lol. Now I have to go back and see what the State said about her in there OS. What they said she would testify to. Boring said something about JM.

Darn you lol. Now I have to go back and see what the State said about her in there OS. What they said she would testify to. Boring said something about JM.

Aww, go to bed. We can look tomorrow. :offtobed:

I think it was a 2 way street with all these ladies.

*Disclaimer, I have 2 daughters and they will always be my babies but far from 18 now. I get that part. But this is a Murder trial. They all could have been charged too because they all sent *advertiser censored* of themselves. They were all doing this prior to RH contacting them. ** I am not taking up for him by any means, but they were all doing something morally wrong and over the internet/phone something illegal.

No question the sexting was a 2-way street. I tend to call 15-18 year olds young girls though.

I'm dazzled by your insinuation.They should consider themselves lucky then? If that's not what you're implying, I'm all ears, and happy to acknowledge I picked you up wrong.

It is not an offence for a person 18 years or over to send/receive naked pictures, as long as neither participant is a minor. Minor status tends be the same across the board, 17 and under. It's worth a read:

http://mobilemediaguard.com/state_main.html

Yes it's a murder trial, but they are there only due to their association with a man who is on trial for the murder of his son. I genuinely don't understand any resentment aimed at them for that. We're not the moral police.

WHEN did this guy sleep? Is it known if he took any meds or drugs to keep him up? Texting until 3am and up at 530am. And his lawyer was 'complaining' that RH was having to get up about 330am at the jail....he gets more sleep at the jail!

I watched the video of the testimony of Jaynie Meadows...I thought she grew increasingly irritated with Kilgore because he called her boyfriend's name, mentioned that he was into drugs, and that he owed her $1000...which I could see could become a real problem for her. I thought she possibly mouthed "messed up" instead of "please stop" shortly after the 20:00 mark but that is JMO.

good grief.

..re watching testimony, when the defense has the witness read her parts of the text exchange aloud, while he, MK, takes on the role of RH.

..the drama MK goes to, very reminiscent of the (what was that child murderers name again? b/c I'll never give her the satisfaction of saying it.. ) florida trial, when her lawyer(s) would stoop to new lows non stop.

..I guess that's what they're paid for, and they're fine with doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mygalacticmother