Trial - Ross Harris #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It turns out Brani was wrong initially about the car seat used for the testing. It was indeed Cooper’s actual car seat.

The prosecution called its next witness, Lauren Jamar, who works for Whisper as the director of content operations.

She comes up with consumer guidelines for safety reasons. Whisper has a website and an application.

Jamar says Whisper keeps no record of private chats on the website or application, but can provide information on posts made publicly.

The prosecutor is cross examining Brani.

Martin Jackson from the medical examiner’s office was present at the testing of Harris’ SUV. More than just Brani participated and observed the testing, including Det. Stoddard.

Would the results of the testing be different if the doors or windows were open? the prosecutor asked. Yes, Brani said.

It turns out Brani was wrong initially about the car seat used for the testing. It was indeed Cooper’s actual car seat.

Brani says he is not a forensic pathologist so he can't describe the exact impact a child's body would have on the internal temperature of the car, but he believes his readings are accurate and wouldn't be changed significantly.

My experience with the baby style car seats are that they are U shaped, with the back and sides padded. if C is in the seat, strapped and can't move that much, his temp is going to be hotter than the car, IMO. I know just sleeping in an air conditioned room, if there is a pillow on one or both sides of me, I wake wet with sweat. It's like you are insulated inside something. If I'm just sleeping with a sheet or thin blanket, that doesn't happen. I think C was confined in a small hot place, in a hot car, sitting on pavement, God help him. I for one hope he didn't stay conscious for long. But the scratches and abrasions were on his body for a reason, and the jury has seen the photos.
I think RH did this on purpose, but even if he didn't, he deserves to be punished. Your child should be your ultimate concern, not this other crap he had going on.
MOO

I live in SC, in a city not as large as Atlanta (so less pavement). We have stopped in the summer to get gas, air has been running continuously, we parked under that top that covers the gas tanks, and if I didn't open the windows while my husband got out to pump, it will be unbearable inside the car in that short time. the conditioned air disappears immediately. No way could I remain in the car for any longer amount of time.
Hubby will say, leave the car running, but the signs on the pumps say not to, and I don't want go up in flames.
It's hot as hades down here in the summer and we are used to it. sun beaming on a car, on pavement, for any amount of time, is not pretty. Everyone on that jury lives in the south, and Brunswick is just above FL. It's probably hotter there than in Atlanta.
all that is to say......I don't know what. but when I think of that baby in that car all day, it makes me sick.

I live in SC, in a city not as large as Atlanta (so less pavement). We have stopped in the summer to get gas, air has been running continuously, we parked under that top that covers the gas tanks, and if I didn't open the windows while my husband got out to pump, it will be unbearable inside the car in that short time. the conditioned air disappears immediately. No way could I remain in the car for any longer amount of time.
Hubby will say, leave the car running, but the signs on the pumps say not to, and I don't want go up in flames.
It's hot as hades down here in the summer and we are used to it. sun beaming on a car, on pavement, for any amount of time, is not pretty. Everyone on that jury lives in the south, and Brunswick is just above FL. It's probably hotter there than in Atlanta.
all that is to say......I don't know what. but when I think of that baby in that car all day, it makes me sick.

JMHO and the ME said was possible also. I think it is probable. The injuries or some as on the back of head came from being on the hot pavement and people trying to do CPR. There was nothing between Cooper and the pavement. It appeared the ME didn't know that part jmho or that 3 civilians had tried prior to Gallimore 90-100 compression's. The car seat is padded and his head, but the measurements in the AR and car seat measurements, his head was 5 inches from top.

And I know what you mean about that smothering hot in a car. That why I have hard time wrapping my head around it being about the car temp reconstruction. Of course the State wants it hotter in the afternoon. But we in Arkansas have plenty of hot mornings, prior to noon if shut up. Maybe it just seems hotter because no air moving around.

**and don't use your cell phone lol see that too the static can cause a spark. LMAO I remb years ago, when I was 18, before they had the pumps that preset... I put the gas nozzle in, filled it up, went in to pay and went and got in and turned on radio (gotta have radio on...drove offf. SSSHHHHHHEEEERRRRREEE BOOM lol I thought something blew up! I pulled the nozzle off the pump :silly: the store owner was mad (understandable) but I was bawling my eyes out, shaking. Thought we were going to blow up...he was yelling. LOL but yelling for me to turn my car OFF! Its scary now you have to lock up your car to pay (unless you pay at pump)

Any thoughts on the testimony from the Whisper records custodian?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hyperthermia is Cooper COD made the same mistake myself) HYPOthermia is freezing to death.

hy·po·ther·mi·a
ˌhīpəˈTHərmēə/Submit
noun
the condition of having an abnormally low body temperature, typically one that is dangerously low.

Hyperthermia occurs when a person's body temperature rises and remains above the normal; 98.6°F

I think my phone autocorrected that. Thanks for catching it!

Jamar says Whisper keeps no record of private chats on the website or application, but can provide information on posts made publicly.

Court recesses for lunch. Will resume at 1:15 p.m.

Oh man, I just had an awful feeling. Can you imagine any of those people who realized they had walked right by that car and not known? Or the person right next to the car? That still kinda odd. Guessing he was not crying out during those various times. But still would break my heart. Then again, there was dark tint on rear windows.

JMHO and the ME said was possible also. I think it is probable. The injuries or some as on the back of head came from being on the hot pavement and people trying to do CPR. There was nothing between Cooper and the pavement. It appeared the ME didn't know that part jmho or that 3 civilians had tried prior to Gallimore 90-100 compression's. The car seat is padded and his head, but the measurements in the AR and car seat measurements, his head was 5 inches from top.

And I know what you mean about that smothering hot in a car. That why I have hard time wrapping my head around it being about the car temp reconstruction. Of course the State wants it hotter in the afternoon. But we in Arkansas have plenty of hot mornings, prior to noon if shut up. Maybe it just seems hotter because no air moving around.

**and don't use your cell phone lol see that too the static can cause a spark. LMAO I remb years ago, when I was 18, before they had the pumps that preset... I put the gas nozzle in, filled it up, went in to pay and went and got in and turned on radio (gotta have radio on...drove offf. SSSHHHHHHEEEERRRRREEE BOOM lol I thought something blew up! I pulled the nozzle off the pump :silly: the store owner was mad (understandable) but I was bawling my eyes out, shaking. Thought we were going to blow up...he was yelling. LOL but yelling for me to turn my car OFF! Its scary now you have to lock up your car to pay (unless you pay at pump)

They tried to do CPR on the baby frozen in death to the shape of the carseat?

They tried to do CPR on the baby frozen in death to the shape of the carseat?

We know that now, but the witnesses on the scene had no idea.

I'm glad someone dud something for Cooper, even though he was dead. They showed more for him than RH

I understand what you are saying, however, why would Ross be distracted just that day? Why would he forgot Cooper that day when it’s hot, and at his work for that many hours? He’s been texting and having marital issues prior to that. So, was Ross prone to leaving Cooper in the car a lot? I know Leanna said “He must have left him in the car”? So, maybe Ross did that often and if so, why? Why would he forget his son and not his coffee or brief case? And why in just less than a minute he thought he took Cooper to day care when in fact he just strapped him in his car seat pulling out of CFA? Out of all the “theories” and the evidence presented this far, I can’t seem to get pass this part. I’m stuck there and if I were on the Jury, that is the BIG question for me.

I believe RH has left Cooper in the car before. I wonder how many times and if we will hear from Leanna about them. If I was on the jury I would still be waiting for evidence that will make me believe beyond a reasonable doubt that RH premeditated this.

Correction 5 1/4 inches.

Respectfully, I do not know if that is the same car seat. Only which one they entered into evidence and CSI Grimstead testifed that from the seat (where bottom is/rump) to the top of the car seat was 1 ft 7.5 in = 19.25 inches . Not trying to argue or be disrespectful, just relaying what was testified to. JMHO

ETA: the shoulder to rump jmho is going to be where the straps will be. From photos it appears were on the next to top, not the lowest as was what everyone said. I have no idea either how old Cooper was in that photo. JMHO

Per Cooper Autopsy Report and the measurements were read into the record by ME Dr. Frist
from crown to rump is 14 in

19.25 - 14 = 5.25 inches

and the Car seat he was in, it was read into the record up to 30 pounds. Cooper weight was 21 pounds 5.4 oz http://media.wix.com/ugd/943520_7cd46570b4a9474b9e36c87173e7a14d.pdf
cooper harris measurements june 19 2014 AR.jpg

Screenshots of the messages between Ross - shown as "Unknown" and alwaysinmyfeelings from the Whisper app.

This was occurring during breakfast at Chick-Fil-A and also in the parking lot after Ross parked the morning of 6-18-2014. Last response from Ross was at 9:24:28am. While Cooper was strapped in his outgrown car seat, just inches away from Ross.

6a9d7ab3fcbb9e48cc1e03d0ed99a0af.png

d5d044a5fa8ccfe93c414c915bb3bd6b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads