trial thread: 3/7/2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@AM980_Court
Friday will be am off day. Court is finished for the day. Back at 10 tomorrow.

That's all folks.

Not a lot of cross examination by Derstine at all. Really easy on Tara. JMO

That's all folks.

Not a lot of cross examination by Derstine at all. Really easy on Tara. JMO

I wonder if all the witnesses including TM will be called in other chapters of the case. Not atall looking forward to TLM's story, it's bound to be brutal :(

Wow! Is it just me or do the cross examinations seem to be short lived?

@CityCynthia
Tara McDonald is done testifying.

I have a good feeling about this. JMO

Wow! Is it just me or do the cross examinations seem to be short lived?

I agree. TLM's cross will likely be one of the longest, unless MTR decides to go on the stand. I do expect for TM to be called back again, but, I am not sure how that procedure works exactly. Does anyone know?

I agree. TLM's cross will likely be one of the longest, unless MTR decides to go on the stand. I do expect for TM to be called back again, but, I am not sure how that procedure works exactly. Does anyone know?

Maybe the Chapter organization of this trial will have Tara show up again at some point. IDK.

Wednesday March 7, 2012 2:57 RaffertyLFP
2:57
RaffertyLFP:

Cross examination by Dirk Derstine asks why Tara moved her kids farther away from school [via Twitter]

McDonald said she first met McClintic in January or February 2009, about a month before the then-18-year-old lured Stafford away from her Woodstock, Ont., school on April 8, 2009.

The breeding agreement fell through and McClintic had called her house “upset,” she told the court.

She couldn’t recall if her daughter had been home when she discussed breeding the two dogs, Cosmo and Precious.

McDonald said McClintic and Stafford had never met.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...ces-of-evidence-4500-photographs-court-hears/

I don't know if all the artists are getting it wrong, or if he has really changed this much. He doesn't look like the same person at all. JMO

michael-rafferty.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...ces-of-evidence-4500-photographs-court-hears/

@CityCynthia
#Rafferty-last witness today was a lead officer. Said he was "extremely concerned" about Tori night she disappeared bc of her age.

@CityCynthia
#Rafferty - officer also testified Terry-Lynn McClintic was a suspect 4 days after Tori vanished. "She was on radar."

Didn't Tara call police with info about TLM because a friend told her it was TLM in the video? Any more info about that?

Adrian Morrow‏@AdrianMorrow

Tara McDonald says James Goris did have a drug debt: he ripped someone off for 20 or 30 pills worth $400. She had no debts.

Cynthia Mulligan‏@CityCynthia

tara says she went to McClintic's on 2 occasions to purchase oxycontin

crown showing tara a photo found in McClintic's house - it's a photo of Tara and her bf with phone her #.
Linda Nguyen‏@LindaNguyenPN

Crown now showing two pieces of paper found at McClintic's house w McDonald and James Goris' name and phone number

tara says McClintic never went to her home. Her children never said they had made contact with McClintic or her mother.

Tori might have been around when talked about dog breeding.

McD says #ToriStafford mightve been around at their home when she discussed breeding family dog, Cosmo

Tara McDonald says she took an Oxy pill the day #ToriStafford went missing, just before she went home to wait for her kids.

tara says she did not tell tori to wait for her brother.

expected her home at quarter to four. Tara was home

Tara McDonald estimates it was about 4.30, when James Goris returned from getting his GST cheque, that she set out looking for Tori

McD says she told her mum it might be premature to call cops, wanted to continue to look for her on her own

Woodstock police were contacted at 6:04 pm on Apr 8, 2009 about #ToriStafford not returning home from school

McD says #ToriStafford had done poster about not talking to strangers. No way she wouldve gone w someone she didn't know

WOW! Just ... WOW!

MOO

Tara did great today on the stand. JMO

I'm still waiting to hear about the bikers. j/k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics