DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello_Kitty
I wonder who JG ripped off for 400$ worth of Oxies.

Reason I'm curious is that 400$ is not alot for big time drug dealer, but for a small-time drug dealer like CM, 400$ would be alot of money.

Do we have a timeline of TLMc's activities the day Tori was abducted, specifically what she was doing at 9am and 10am?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hello_Kitty
I wonder who JG ripped off for 400$ worth of Oxies.

Reason I'm curious is that 400$ is not alot for big time drug dealer, but for a small-time drug dealer, 400$ would be alot of money.

I'm wondering why Derstine didn't ask her this question?

I'm not overly confident in Derstine as a defence attorney at this point. He doesn't seem to have many questions at all for anyone! I'm still wondering why he asked the police officer today if he was familiar with 196 Fyfe -- what does that have to do with anything?? So Tara used to live there -- so what?? What does this matter?

I forget, what day was TLM initally interviewed? How long after was she arrested?

I'm not overly confident in Derstine as a defence attorney at this point. He doesn't seem to have many questions at all for anyone! I'm still wondering why he asked the police officer today if he was familiar with 196 Fyfe -- what does that have to do with anything?? So Tara used to live there -- so what?? What does this matter?

BBM - Isnt that the retirement homes address

Do we have a timeline of TLMc's activities the day Tori was abducted, specifically what she was doing at 9am and 10am?

We don't know that yet. The first time we have for her is in the Edited Agreed Statement of Facts at 2:19 pm she signed in at the employment center. She had already been to the church and Foodland grocery store. She was also on facebook that day posting but it's not between 9-10 am.

I'm thinking about the report of Rafferty's car being seen on Fyfe at 9:05 am that morning. Was he alone? Was she there too? I think he was seriously trolling and couldn't wait to get his hands on a girl. JMO

I was wondering the same thing.

I'm not overly confident in Derstine as a defence attorney at this point. He doesn't seem to have many questions at all for anyone! I'm still wondering why he asked the police officer today if he was familiar with 196 Fyfe-- what does that have to do with anything?? So Tara used to live there -- so what?? What does this matter?

BBM

I think he will ask eventually, I wouldn't underestimate Derstine, he's got something up his sleeve.

I'm interested in the Super8 motel and what this has to do with anything. He wouldn't have been able to get in there with a kid and not be seen by camera, I believe. Maybe it's where he was when he was arrested. I remember looking up the Quality inn across the street from the Super 8 and that's where the Good Life gym is located. He was supposedly there when he was arrested. JMO

Im tending to think thats where this is going to head also. That he did not know that the events that unfolded would lead to murder. Kidnapping and rape vs Abduction and murder ( Did i get that right )

Ok - but if the victims dies while kidnapped, then the murder charge would still stick. If he was part of any of it, or knew about anything that was going on at all, then he is as guilty as she is, and the jury must find him so if the Crown's case is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. It doesn't matter if he did not know that she would end up dead before hand. If he participated in any of it, then he is guilty. This is what the Crown said on the opening statements - its not important to determine who did what, if they acted together in any part of it, then he is guilty.

I don't know whether you remember that TM's old house on Fyfe was one of the homes searched and stuff was seized from that house. We heard that early in the investigation.

BBM

I think he will ask eventually, I wouldn't underestimate Derstine, he's got something up his sleeve.

Can he not call these same people as witnesses? I'm sure whatever he is going to imply will be much more effective during his presentation to the jury. He'll use some of the same people to tell his story I'm sure.

As for 196 Fyfe. Wasn't there some talk that there were items that were left at the townhouse when they moved. I thought I remembered pill bottles?

MOO

I don't know whether you remember that TM's old house on Fyfe was one of the homes searched and stuff was seized from that house. We heard that early in the investigation.

She admitted the cops told her she was their prime suspect. Not sure what that has anything to do with Tori's murder though. She's innocent and they were wrong.

One murderer confessed. The other suspected murderer is on trial.

Can he not call these same people as witnesses? I'm sure whatever he is going to imply will be much more effective during his presentation to the jury. He'll use some of the same people to tell his story I'm sure.

As for 196 Fyfe. Wasn't there some talk that there were items that were left at the townhouse when they moved. I thought I remembered pill bottles?

MOO

Xactly, that's what I said above, altho I didn't so far as to say it was pill bottles, but it was :) which may indicate that TM had know TLM much longer than she said? And remember the sofa she was supposed to give someone? TM's neighbour said that was a full year before.

She admitted the cops told her she was their prime suspect. Not sure what that has anything to do with Tori's murder though. She's innocent and they were wrong.

One murderer confessed. The other suspected murderer is on trial.

Well perhaps Derstine is trying to establish that TM and TLM had known eachother for longer, I don't know. You sound like I'm trying to accuse TM, I'm not, I'm merely wondering what is going on in Derstine mind and what he is trying to establish with his line of questioning about the house.

WOW! Just ... WOW!

MOO

You sound shocked? I didn't find any of her testimony a WOW moment. Most of it we knew already. Just curious as to why you have this reaction? A lot of it she admitted in the daily updates and interviews.

We don't know that yet. The first time we have for her is in the Edited Agreed Statement of Facts at 2:19 pm she signed in at the employment center. She had already been to the church and Foodland grocery store. She was also on facebook that day posting but it's not between 9-10 am.

I'm thinking about the report of Rafferty's car being seen on Fyfe at 9:05 am that morning. Was he alone? Was she there too? I think he was seriously trolling and couldn't wait to get his hands on a girl. JMO

Thank you! I agree about the trolling, especially based on the fact that we now know that he was not there once, or even twice, but three times.

I'm very interested to know if she was with Rafferty that day before the abduction.

I wish we knew what time she had been at the church to pick up the vouchers and went to the grocery store.

So far it sounds like Rafferty was alone and I don't think that's good for the defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper