TRIAL Week One - Ross Harris 3 October 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the updates, everyone. Just finished catching up from page 36 where I left off at lunch. Too tired and annoyed to post much of a comment.

Thanks for the updates, everyone. Just finished catching up from page 36 where I left off at lunch. Too tired and annoyed to post much of a comment.

Are you English by any chance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He didn't even have any room to slump over. But there's no way he fell asleep in 1 minute anyway.

My baby could and did fall asleep in less than that time, all the way up to about age 6. As far as not having room to slump over (for his head to not be visible from the front seat) - is that an opinion or has it been demonstrated somewhere?

Cooper wasn't moving anywhere in that carseat imo. Not the way those straps were set.

Cooper wasn't moving anywhere in that carseat imo. Not the way those straps were set.

Not his torso, I imagine. But I'm not so sure he couldn't have laid his head sideways or dropped his head forward enough that he wasn't visible from the front seat. I don't know.

My baby could and did fall asleep in less than that time, all the way up to about age 6. As far as not having room to slump over (for his head to not be visible from the front seat) - is that an opinion or has it been demonstrated somewhere?

I guess there is an exception to every situation. Lets be honest here, most kids do not fall asleep in less than a minute in most situations.

Court is going til 6 or 7 tonight since they are not having court Thur or Friday.

I guess there is an exception to every situation. Lets be honest here, most kids do not fall asleep in less than a minute in most situations.

Has the defense said it took literally a minute to get to the intersection? I remember the ACJ 's renactments indicating the drive from CFA to the intersection would take longer than a minute. And IIRC, the defense said in opening that it took Harris 5 odd minutes from CFA to his work.

So, am unsure about that minute claim.

As for kids (young) falling asleep quickly in the car. Honestly, I think that's not at all uncommon, and have seen it happen with more than a few babes and tots I've driven about over the years.

Again, unless I remember incorrectly, Cooper hadn't slept well for several nights.....

Dale Hamilton is on the stand now. He was having lunch in the area. He also witnessed Cooper being pulled from car. He heard Ross say "what have I done" repeatedly.

How anyone can defend Ross Harris or rationalize his actions is beyond me. He is a slimy for sure and poor Cooper suffered for his sperm donors selfishness.JMO

Not sure I will use what the defense says as Gospel.

Odd that he remembered he had Cooper in the backseat for 98% of his commute, but goes to breakfast, buckles Cooper back in....forgets him in minutes.

Perhaps he was super busy navigating traffic whilst at the same time mentally composing his next sext to his underage sexting partner.

Has Ross been in jail the entire time? Was he denied bail or no money for bail?

TIA

Please remember do not post sarcastic or snarky comments directed at fellow posters .

Not only is it against the rules it is not a cool thing to do to each other.

Thanks,
Tricia

If it took Ross 5 minutes to drive from CFA to work, he must have caught the light. It is about .6 miles, and it is a straight shot. Traffic would minimal at the time of day Ross was heading to work. If he timed everything properly, he could make the trip in 90ish seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper