TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tyou:
I feel like we're missing something. I was expecting something much more obvious based on the wording in JS's order.

What did it for me was the fist clench in boxing position. I think because I had also seen it in the jail videos with her family. It is her sign for anger and frustration, not grief.

That along with the fact that even though everybody thought it was Caylee, there was no confirmation at that point. That combined with reports of her demeanor when things were found at Blanchard Park indicates that she knew something definite.

Based on viewing of the video, and all the events leading up to the time this video was recorded, is it unrealistic to conclude that:

KC had went into the denial stage immediately upon realizing Caylee was deceased in June, and remained in that denial stage until confronted with the news on the tv that skeletal remains were found in the wooded area near her home. During the short period of time she was sitting there briefly watching and listening, she came out of the denial stage, (triggered by the newscast), hyperventilating, and sick about the fact that her child was indeed dead, and then transitioned into the anger stage? Over the course of her incarceration after exiting the denial stage and entering the anger stage, she also worked her way through the anger stage, and reached the depression stage, and possibly even the acceptance stage?

thedeviledadvocate said:
Based on viewing of the video, and all the events leading up to the time this video was recorded, is it unrealistic to conclude that KC had went into the denial stage immediately upon realizing Caylee was deceased in June....etc, etc.

Is that scenario unrealistic? In a word, YES.

IDK.They used SODDI long after Caylee's body was found.
The defense used drowning as a theory. I'm not sure Casey ever told them anything .
I think Casey was still blaming Zanny/Jessie .

BBM. You know, this makes sense. I recall them telling HJBP "the defense has a theory".
It would explain why Casey did not cry (beyond the fact that it didn't happen) as Jose mentioned Caylee drowning on June 16th and why she actually looked defiant and angry about that part of the defense's opening statement. Casey and everyone else claimed she was this great mother who would not have left her child unattended while she drown. In fact, the defense presented the opposite that she protected her daughter from Tony's pool while she walked by it... Jose's theory must have made her angry, tarnishing the "awesome mother" image.

Someone should let Casey know "great mothers" don't decide to murder their babies and leave their broken remains all alone to rot like garbage at a landfill exposing a cold "Oh well, life goes on." mentality. :twocents:

In TU deposition she said when they brought FCA out of her cell, FCA said the other inmates had tipped her off and she had been listening to her radio. When FCA walked into the medical room she first looked up at the TV with mouth hanging open. She then sat down and listened, then reacted. From her demeanor...IMO..she didn't know what was going on when she entered the TV room. I believe from her reaction, she was surprised, then angry. To me it was a mixture of real emotion at first, then her acting kicked in later. I think when JB entered he was concerned about her reaction and wanted to know what happened, what she did. I think JB suspected that LE was doing exactly what they did, taped her reaction. I can see why Judge Strictland sealed the tape. Some, even TU felt this was."not right", taping a mother watching reports of her daughters body being discovered. I have no problem because I felt she was guilty of some wrong doing but in this country we are presumed innocent. I do have a problem with the taping of JB & FCA together, even without sound it seems wrong. I really don't think the jury would have gotten it! They seemed to have checked their common sense and logic at the door! We can sit and watch this video many times and pick out certain body language we recognize, those angry fist pumps, but the jurors, during deliberations didn't request ANY evidence to review so I don't think this one video would have swayed anyone in that room.
I see JB sweating it, now faced with "two" new pieces of evidence to contend with.
There were few times during the trial, the remains testimony, where I saw some real emotion leek from FCA. The day they stopped because FCA was ill..IMO..was a total act on FCA part. She looked like one of my kids when they were faking illness because they didn't want to go to school that day. I did see FCA draw back at times when I feel she was remembering the day she killed her daughter. One thing the media pointed out during that time was how FCA would sit with her kleenex which seemed to last a LONG time, then when the jurors left the room she was glued to the computer screen showing no signs of it bothering her one bit..very telling to me.
The DT mentioned before on how tough and smart FCA was. Yuri seemed surprised that she didn't come clean with three seasoned investigators with her. I believe FCA is so experienced at living in her fantasy world, she believes her own lies. She can convince herself that her truths are in fact what really happened. Shes not that tough or smart. She hasn't reached that level of experience YET! We have seen times where she allows real feelings to leek out and someone educated in body language sees alot more than I do. This trial has educated FCA. Just like a child, which is what she is, once they commit a crime and get away with it, they tend to become more sure of themselves and move onto bigger things. I think FCA walked away from this learning the lesson in her mind that she has "commited the perfect crime"...after her probation and left to her own devices, I just can't see her following the straight and narrow.

Ms. M-

I agree with you that FCA believes now more than ever that she is untouchable. I also believe that this very arrogance will be her undoing.

She isn't particularly bright, is extremely lazy, and relies absolutely upon the gullibility and good will of her victims-- um, I mean, "friends." She is free solely because she has parents who are abysmally dsyfunctional and a jury whose members didn't know how to apply common sense and who just wanted to go home.

Sooner or later she will bolt from her minders and go forth into the big bad world, where she will be a magnet for folks who are decidedly neither gullible nor good-willed, and who will not be especially tolerant of being conned by the likes of FCA.

I'll be checking my local paper's crime section for the result of those encounters.

The best thing she could do for herself, is too have head transplanted backwards, it would be easier to keep an eye on her back. She will NEVER be able to trust another person for the rest of her life. With that transplant she might have a tiny, tiny chance. What a Wonderful way too live!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It couldn't happen to a better person.

Everyone will want an interview when she gets back to the states...Poor FCA...between CM trial and AK..FCA is old news...

I think if you recall that at the point Caylee's remains were found - the story was that OCA had no idea where Caylee was, and she was classed as a missing child. The SA had charged her with murder, so a tape that shows OCA having a panic attack rather than wailing with grief at the death of her child could - IMO- be indicative of her guilt. I don't think HHSS was concerned with anything except how it would affect the defendant at trial.

There is no presumption of privacy in the jail, even when a lawyer meets with a client. There are "person safety" rules in place, among others, so tapes are made of them physicaly, and do not include sound. After all, if OCA flew into a rage and smacked Baez with a chair, then the OCJ would be liable for damages.

Heh, heh, but it's an interesting visual.........

I would love to see that video!....:floorlaugh:

From what I found on Google, Privacy Laws take precedence over Sunshine Law. Evidence may be deemed inadmissible if it's inflammatory nature seriously outweighs it's probative value or relevance. I remember JA said he didn't think there was much there but I have to disagree. What I saw was someone who was angry..not grieving!

Everyone will want an interview when she gets back to the states...Poor FCA...between CM trial and AK..FCA is old news...
Or... as another poster suggested, maybe they will become good buds- another acquitted murderess!!!

Or... as another poster suggested, maybe they will become good buds- another acquitted murderess!!!

Free to do cartwheels and pilates all the livelong day. What is going on these days? Just so sickening and unbelievable. Well at any rate, I'm glad the tape was released.

Based on viewing of the video, and all the events leading up to the time this video was recorded, is it unrealistic to conclude that:

KC had went into the denial stage immediately upon realizing Caylee was deceased in June, and remained in that denial stage until confronted with the news on the tv that skeletal remains were found in the wooded area near her home. During the short period of time she was sitting there briefly watching and listening, she came out of the denial stage, (triggered by the newscast), hyperventilating, and sick about the fact that her child was indeed dead, and then transitioned into the anger stage? Over the course of her incarceration after exiting the denial stage and entering the anger stage, she also worked her way through the anger stage, and reached the depression stage, and possibly even the acceptance stage?

I dont think that is particularly realistic.....to me it kinda is like saying that maybe aliens came down and removed OCA's brain until WFTV showed the remains were found and then they swopped down nanobots to put it back in where she could then have some kind of reaction.

I guess in a way anything is possible but we're adding rather too much into it to get there.

All of the Kubler Ross stuff is pretty dated and shown not to necessarily be true. I wouldn't read too much into it imo.

Maybe,,I missed some parts of both cases because of surgery. It will be interesting to see AK interview...FCA...not interested. I already know far too much about her to ever be curious....:furious:

IMO Amanda Knox is innocent and I prayed for her verdict. Sweet justice is that Amanda will be the press darling from here on and Casey will be left to rot in exile.

I don't think it's unrealistic and a very good theory. It depends on what you believe happened the day Caylee died. I believe it was premeditated, FCA knew exactly what she was doing at the time. She truly believe that CA & GA forced her into the decision by their treatment and actions towards FCA. She is incapable of bonding with anyone, had no remorse afterwards and simply left the memory behind just like she did with Caylees body and her car. When things no longer serve a purpose or stink too much or get in her way of achieving what she wants..she just gets rid of it and never worries about it again. FCA does not dwell on the negative. She left Caylee in the same area she left her pets that died, wrapped her up the same way the family had done with their pets. She saw no difference between the two...something very wrong with that way of thinking!
She took the values she was raised with and twisted them to suit her needs. Not dwelling on the negative to her means you can kill your child and not dwell on it, she looked at the benefits. Unconditional love means you can do anything, even take your own childs life and you will be forgiven. CA said in Dr. P interview that FCA believes that when you die your soul leaves your body so that meant she could leave her childs body in a dump because it's not really a person anymore..just a shell..means nothing.
I've said before I believe because FCA was raised believing she could do no wrong, she lied and stole on a regular basis and CA made excuses, allowed FCA to get away with it but at the same time CA expected her children to be perfect. She would defend her childrens actions to everyone but then turn around and punish FCA for not being perfect by telling her she was a rotten mother, worthless to any man, no future for marriage or career.
CA and FCA had a fight over FCA stealing money from CA's father, just another example that CA loved everyone more than she loved FCA. I believe LA statement that CA physically attacked FCA. That was the straw that broke the camels back. FCA knew what she was going to do and felt justified doing it but believes CA and GA are the ones who really commited murder. They are to blame for what happened. She hated GA the most, CA was next and LA the least. We can see by the accusations, GA molested her and forced her to put Caylee in the swamp, CA left the pool ladder up and LA was let off the hook.
They said during the trial that a thief and lier does not make a murderer. If you consider a child raised to believe everything they do will be excused and defended by the mother then whats to stop the child from moving on to more serious crimes. FCA told CA the nannys name was Zanny. FCA believed she was telling CA she was using drugs on Caylee, CA didn't ask any questions so it must have been ok. We don't know FCA's past, did she play a part in the familys pets dying? Was she using chloroform on CA's dogs for practice? If you really look at FCA and the way her mind works, it's a very twisted and scary place. It's hard for most people to believe that any person let alone a young woman could be so sick but look at how many examples we have seen in the past!

I don't think it's unrealistic and a very good theory. It depends on what you believe happened the day Caylee died. I believe it was premeditated, FCA knew exactly what she was doing at the time. She truly believe that CA & GA forced her into the decision by their treatment and actions towards FCA. She is incapable of bonding with anyone, had no remorse afterwards and simply left the memory behind just like she did with Caylees body and her car. When things no longer serve a purpose or stink too much or get in her way of achieving what she wants..she just gets rid of it and never worries about it again. FCA does not dwell on the negative. She left Caylee in the same area she left her pets that died, wrapped her up the same way the family had done with their pets. She saw no difference between the two...something very wrong with that way of thinking!
She took the values she was raised with and twisted them to suit her needs. Not dwelling on the negative to her means you can kill your child and not dwell on it, she looked at the benefits. Unconditional love means you can do anything, even take your own childs life and you will be forgiven. CA said in Dr. P interview that FCA believes that when you die your soul leaves your body so that meant she could leave her childs body in a dump because it's not really a person anymore..just a shell..means nothing.
I've said before I believe because FCA was raised believing she could do no wrong, she lied and stole on a regular basis and CA made excuses, allowed FCA to get away with it but at the same time CA expected her children to be perfect. She would defend her childrens actions to everyone but then turn around and punish FCA for not being perfect by telling her she was a rotten mother, worthless to any man, no future for marriage or career.
CA and FCA had a fight over FCA stealing money from CA's father, just another example that CA loved everyone more than she loved FCA. I believe LA statement that CA physically attacked FCA. That was the straw that broke the camels back. FCA knew what she was going to do and felt justified doing it but believes CA and GA are the ones who really commited murder. They are to blame for what happened. She hated GA the most, CA was next and LA the least. We can see by the accusations, GA molested her and forced her to put Caylee in the swamp, CA left the pool ladder up and LA was let off the hook.
They said during the trial that a thief and lier does not make a murderer. If you consider a child raised to believe everything they do will be excused and defended by the mother then whats to stop the child from moving on to more serious crimes. FCA told CA the nannys name was Zanny. FCA believed she was telling CA she was using drugs on Caylee, CA didn't ask any questions so it must have been ok. We don't know FCA's past, did she play a part in the familys pets dying? Was she using chloroform on CA's dogs for practice? If you really look at FCA and the way her mind works, it's a very twisted and scary place. It's hard for most people to believe that any person let alone a young woman could be so sick but look at how many examples we have seen in the past!

So you believe GA molested FCA? Isn't this explanation a bit overly complex and unrealistic? No way is it anywhere near this complicated.

It's so painful to watch this video. Still.

Because in the end none of it mattered. Thanks to the Pinealls 12 Casey Anthony is free out in the world to do anything and everything. She feels she's untouchable now, and let's face it she is. There's very very very little Casey has ever had to account to or for.

It's maddening to know how much evidence there was against Casey but she still never had to pay for the murder she committed. The worst part of it all is that the motive for the murder will be fulfilled. Casey gets her bella vita.

All of the Kubler Ross stuff is pretty dated and shown not to necessarily be true. I wouldn't read too much into it imo.

Don't waste your breath HF - Kubler Ross's steps of grieving don't come anywhere near a 6 month "complete blank out" for the denial stage..:great: and the rest of the steps described are ....:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva