TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After a tragedy like this people are allowed to have feelings, and they might be complicated and not everyone will feel the same, but it's understandable people would be ashamed of this kind of behavior. No one is proud of it, I hope.

The poster didn't say ashamed of the behavior, but ashamed of our country. My point was that criticizing our country, which automatically turns it into some sort of political war, is an inappropriate thing to do at this time, or on this thread. I believe I recall the mods have already stated such, please correct me if I'm wrong. TIA

It does confuse me every time where the media carries on if the gun was obtained legally.

Like people who are getting ready to commit 27 acts of murder are going to think hum it againist the law, I certainly don't want to be break any laws here...

Why do they care if the gun was got legally - it is totally irrelevant IMO>

WHo cares?

And or lets pretend congress pretends to do something - there are so many out there

The real question ought to be what is happening in our nation that results in people wanting to decimate others?

Xocotzin is illegal

So is heroin

so is ..............

Why do we try to diagnose these monsters? Can’t they just be psychos? Why do all the crazy mass murderers have to be injustice collectors and other things? Maybe they’re just sick in the head?
Because the human life force seeks to make sense of its surroundings.. the mind believes equilibrium will be returned by asking and answering questions.. its the nature of the mind..
its okay.
If we did not try to gain stability we would be in a state of permanent raw ragged shock.

Why do we try to diagnose these monsters? Can’t they just be psychos? Why do all the crazy mass murderers have to be injustice collectors and other things? Maybe they’re just sick in the head?

Psychology is just piece of the puzzle. Other things come to play.

I believe it's the wife's stepmother who is being called the MIL.
Not that it much matters... just clarifying she has both a Mom and a Stepmom.
The stepmom is the one that is a likely victim.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/11/devin-patrick-kelley-family-wife-danielle-shields-facebook/

From the link: "The man reportedly lived in his parent’s $1 million home, according to the New York Times."

So, the questions I have are
Did he and his wife and kids all live with his parents?
Is everyone in his family safe??
Was he employed, and if so, doing what?

jmo

It does confuse me every time where the media carries on if the gun was obtained legally.

Like people who are getting ready to commit 27 acts of murder are going to think hum it againist the law, I certainly don't want to be break any laws here...

WHo cares?

And or lets pretend congress pretends to do something - there are so many out there

The real question ought to be what is happening in our nation that results in people wanting to decimate others?

Xocotzin is illegal

So is heroin

so is ..............

bbm

Bingo.

jmopinion

From the link: "The man reportedly lived in his parent’s $1 million home, according to the New York Times."

So, the questions I have are
Did he and his wife and kids all live with his parents?
Is everyone in his family safe??
Was he employed, and if so, doing what?

jmo

I haven't seen anything to indicate HIS family might be victims here.
However I fear he may have wiped out his wife's entire family.
I think this is going to be basically a domestic with other people in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I'm thinking he went there to kill his wife's entire family and happened to kill whoever else was there.
Awful.

The poster didn't say ashamed of the behavior, but ashamed of our country. My point was that criticizing our country, which automatically turns it into some sort of political war, is an inappropriate thing to do at this time, or on this thread. I believe I recall the mods have already stated such, please correct me if I'm wrong. TIA

Personal feelings don't have to be political. Not everything is meant to start an argument. I get it - sometimes I'm ashamed of America too. Sometimes embarrassed. If it's okay to be proud and nationalistic, it's okay to have other feelings too.

WHo cares?

Xocotzin is illegal

So is heroin

so is ..............

BBM

Yes, CARIIS. Exactly. Gun laws and good guys with guns aren't the answer.

What the heck was he doing as a Bible studies teacher with kids then??

Clearly had some mixed-up things going on.

It seems he doesn't have employment, which is not a good sign - has anyone found anything about a job?

jmo

I read he was a security officer last year. I'll try to find a link.

ETA It was this summer.

Kelley worked as a security guard for a Texas waterpark this past summer, according to a resume under his name that appears online.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/05/texas-church-shooting-who-is-gunman-devin-patrick-kelley.html

I haven't seen anything to indicate HIS family might be victims here.
However I fear he may have wiped out his wife's entire family.
I think this is going to be basically a domestic with other people in the wrong place at the wrong time.
I'm thinking he went there to kill his wife's entire family and happened to kill whoever else was there.
Awful.
His wife's (or estranged wife's) Facebook pages are still visible. This is an ominous sign.

Because the human life force seeks to make sense of its surroundings.. the mind believes equilibrium will be returned by asking and answering questions.. its the nature of the mind..
its okay.
If we did not try to gain stability we would be in a state of permanent raw ragged shock.

I get that but to immediately have a dx on this loser is just not ok. No one knows right now his motive and to paint him as possibly mentally ill just kinda takes away from the evilness he did. He’s obviously sick in the head as is anyone who commits murder and I’m tired of seeing excuses given to them. Sometimes they’re just pure evil! Moo

What the heck was he doing as a Bible studies teacher with kids then??

Clearly had some mixed-up things going on.

It seems he doesn't have employment, which is not a good sign - has anyone found anything about a job?

jmo
I'm afraid to find the answer on why he volunteered to teach a children's Bible class. The answer could be sickening.

One article stated that he was residing in the basement of his parent's $1,000,000 home. He could have been so personality disordered that he couldn't maintain a job.

I was the first one to post about this massacre. My dad posted a FB post with a Antifa video that said "Antifa Brings Their Hate To Texas, Chants For 'Dead Cops,' Get A Texas Whoopin' I clicked on the story and it brought me to a Blue Lives Matter page and as I scrolled down, I saw the story about the church posted it on WS, although I wasn't sure where to post it and posted it in breaking news. Gardener was so kind to start the thread.

With that being said, I'm glad LE is now stating that it is a possibility that he was involved in a local militia group. I've read elsewhere he was involved in Antifa.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052163/Up-27-shot-Texas-church-gunman-opens-fire.html

No, you weren't the first to post - at least not here. But that's neither here nor there.

Perhaps we should just wait and see what this freak's leanings were. My guess? Just another sorry loser malcontent who blamed everyone else for his own pathetic shortcomings.

No, you weren't the first to post - at least not here. But that's neither here nor there.

Perhaps we should just wait and see what this freak's leanings were. My guess? Just another sorry loser malcontent who blamed everyone else for his own pathetic shortcomings.

Kinda weird that many of these shooters are frustrated with their romantic life - they don't fit in and aren't successful at dating, etc. But this guy was married twice and from what can be gleaned so far, his wife is attractive and seems happy. (I know photos about happiness can be deceiving, but going with what we have at the moment.)

In that sense, he doesn't fit the "typical" disgruntled guy,

jmo

Personal feelings don't have to be political. Not everything is meant to start an argument. I get it - sometimes I'm ashamed of America too. Sometimes embarrassed. If it's okay to be proud and nationalistic, it's okay to have other feelings too.

Thank you bluesneakers, I agree with most of what you say.

Everybody wants to distance themselves from him is what I think is happening. Everyone wants to say "He was not one of ours."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog