TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still unclear on which wife was associated with this church. Reporting is so confused...

moo

14 children among the dead? I have no words.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052815/amp/Hero-tackled-armed-shooter-left-church.html

Pictured: The two heroic locals who shot Texas gunman outside the church, chased him in their truck at 95mph and ran him off the road before he killed himself
d58132257737e27a6dec565864e42d5b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sorry folks but this just got too personal. I just learned who it was my friend was talking about. Even though I only saw her a couple of times I saw her face on my FB at least a couple of times a day. She has two young children who did pull through but she didn't make it. My friend is setting up a benefit for her family. This is completely unimaginable. She was so full of life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its kinda starting to feel as if we might be heading into delusional territory

He claims he taught bible school ruminates over others religious beliefs drives to a church

The inlaw angle IMO might fit in at some level but it certainly sounds like there was a profound religious component to much of his life - that is scattered.

Out in the middle of nowhere the need to body armour is somewhat peculiar too. The town pop is 600 so its not like in reality

he is gonna encounter sophisticted SWAT entities.

I don't know paranoia that religious people are after him? Or must be killed cause a voice told him to , or something like he is saving everyone - just delusional stuff>>>

just pondering

and then in a lot of these it seems like somehow these folks find the money for all the stuff --it sure sounds as if he was dressed like all tactical which seems to fit more with bizarre thinking and believing

moo

MSNBC

7% of the population is dead if you take that math with injured you hit 14% of the town that is intense

It would be helful if we can read the actual arrests of DV stuff in terms of seeing if he was very distorted in thinking , drunk etc

I have tried but I do not know how the air force judicial stuff works but it was 2012 I would assume it has to be public??

delusional or paranoid schizophrenic?

Many years ago my Sister was diagnosed Schizophrenic and my Mother and I constantly worried about a gun that my Brother in Law kept in the house. It was HIS responsibility to keep the gun away from her, we were not considered next of kin so we had no legal recourse, we lived in constant fear for her and her children. Fast forward, the Office Manager where I worked had been institutionalized numerous times for BiPolar disorder and yet, her husband had no problem buying two automatic weapons. I have no idea if they are kept under lock and key and away from her. It's the family members that should be monitoring the mentally ill, but sadly, there are too many people who are in denial and many of the mentally ill have no family to look after them. And even when you have concerned family, its slippery slope with HIPPA Law's, it's very difficult to get proper help for your mentally ill young adult child.

So sorry about your stressful situation; it's very hard to live with that sort of constant fear.

Another facet of the mental illness problem is that, even if family are genuinely concerned and wanting to help their mentally ill adult member, it's in the nature of the illness that that person will often cut him/herself off from family. (We have a family member who has done this. The only way I can keep up with her is by seeing if she's posted on the Instagram account she doesn't know I know about.)

Automatic weapons are ILLEGAL. There are a very limited number of automatic weapons owned legally and registered that were grandfathered in before the ban. There is a huge difference between a semi-automatic and fully automatic weapon. IF he truly has two fully automatic weapons that aren't grandfathered in, then you should report him to ATF and the FBI.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you.

I can't count how many times I've explained the difference, to no avail.

Sorry folks but this just got too personal. I just learned who it was my friend was talking about. Even though I only saw her a couple of times I saw her face on my FB at least a couple of times a day. She has two young children who did pull through but she didn't make it. My friend is setting up a benefit for her family. This is completely unimaginable. She was so full of life!

I'm so sorry! [emoji174]

What are we doing to ourselves? We have allowed God and prayer to be thrown out of our school. Even the ten commandments can't be displayed in some places. We have allowed morality and decency to be done away with. There is no longer any right or wrong, everything in this country is under attack from one segment or another. We have nothing left to stand on, or to stand for. Our house is rotten, from the top to the bottom. Why are any of us surprised that the whole edifice is collapsing?

MOO

And yet nations with similar cultures to ours don't have these issues. And if we take the population argument, fine. Combine the populations of Canada, Australia and New Zealand for example. Still don't have the level of mass murders that we do. Not close.

Take all of Western Europe together. Same thing. They deal with straight up terror but still nothing to our levels of frequency.

Lack of God and prayer in school didn't cause this. And we still have right and wrong in this nation. Everyone knows it's wrong to do this. Everyone knows it's wrong to hurt children or kill innocents.

This freak didn't massacre a bunch of people because we allow gay marriage. He did it because he is a sociopathic empty vessel inspired by similar massacres.

Yes, but there are giant loopholes in the laws. Any crazy person or criminal in the US has no difficulty purchasing as many deadly guns as they wish. We just don't take this problem seriously.

Unfortunately, anyone could go downtown and buy a gun off-the street however...not sure allowing unstable people legal access is a solution either. and I'll stop before I go into a gun issue debate.

I have to interject here, on behalf of the dreaded atheists. Atheists are quite simply, NOT believers in any theology. LOL We prefer provable facts and scientific method, as opposed to rote learning and reliance on legend and oral histories. Nothing to be afraid of. Just as religious persons can be both kind and hateful and aggressive toward humans and other animals, so can atheists. We are all human, after all, with all of our warts. JMO

I live out in the country, but if I heard a bunch of automatic gunfire coming from my neighbor's house, I would call just to be sure they were OK. It sounds like people noticed it but did not check it out.

Not checking on our neighbors because it's none of our business is how we get here. That's how people end up dead for weeks with no one noticing. I wish we could go back to the time when checking on neighbors' well-being was not nosy, but neighborly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I don't even know my neighbours phone numbers to call them...

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

14 children among the dead? I have no words.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5052815/amp/Hero-tackled-armed-shooter-left-church.html

Pictured: The two heroic locals who shot Texas gunman outside the church, chased him in their truck at 95mph and ran him off the road before he killed himself
d58132257737e27a6dec565864e42d5b.jpg

Per NY Times, one of those children was the 14-yr old daughter of the pastor. (He was out of town at the time of the shooting.)

Please please please send his profile link to the FBI. They can at least monitor him. (Or you can pm me and I'll send it over).

I reported a FB "friend" for threatening to shoot up a school in WA. FB did nothing. Local LE and FBI said there was no real threat. They acted annoyed I bothered to contact them. The guy is a ticking time bomb.

On MSNBC cable news they just reported that one of DKs ex girlfriends said he was very religious, a stalker and an abuser.

Oh no!! I don't know you're supposed to cope with this. The whole nation is crying with you.

Earlier girlfirneds: MSNBC

one described him as very abusive, vile , very religious

another said she called cops on him once there was a 5 year age difference (but I did not catch which way) she described him as a child abuser and abusive

Pitiful. We've got to stop this race to report names before confirmation. The same thing happened in Charlottesville, where keyboard warriors identified some poor innocent kid who got harassed.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
A woman by the name of Carrie told CBS Chris Ward was the killer.
Instead he was sleeping and his family was actually killed at church.
Sad

https://heavy.com/news/2017/11/chris-ward-not-sutherland-springs-texas-church-shooter-gunman/

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

On MSNBC cable news they just reported that one of DKs ex girlfriends said he was very religious, a stalker and an abuser.

Possibly raised in an overtly religious possibly abusive family. Suffered mental illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur