TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore black mask with white skull face...

There are no words at the horror those victims must have felt.

hi you

Ugh I watched the first Halloween the other night thanx a lot

and he was walking backwards while exiting and firing and now the mask

ugh

but at least we are getting info and info and info thank god

the mask adds IMO towards more stuff tho -- just a really messed up dude

again back to small town mask there IMO is other dynamics at play here imo

I am seeing lots of evidence techs in white all over -- this is how a invest is done

imo

he moved around in the church a lot

pastor back in town

decease age range 18 mo 77 yrs old

presser again today

a presser with info and questions -- thank god

Texas official: Authorities have obtained and reviewed video recording from inside the church

May that never ever be publicized or described. I can only imagine the sick feeling LE feels when viewing it.

Did I miss a question about whether his own family was safe?
Did I miss a question about them talking to the wife?
Please tell me the reporters didn't fail to ask those questions....

The perp called his dad after he shot up the church, so we can assume that the father is safe and alive.

His family certainly deserves privacy, but I would like assurances that they are safe and were not targeted in this violence.

jmopinion

This was a domestic situation, he had threatened his MIL previously. This was not about religion.

We will see as more comes out -- wondering if the conflict with the step mo was religious related

it seems this guy experienced a tumultuous , conflicted ,inner personal relationship with religion since his youth

has anyone seen his FB before it was torn down was there religious preoccupation postings on it ?

For how long?

How often ?

Themes?

jmo

Agree, but when anyone "changes" their beliefs and then rants about it on social media and calls the "other side" stupid, etc., it becomes alarming. The ranting is what is extreme, not the beliefs themselves.
Do we have proof of the ranting through MSM? Or was this chatter that originated on SM, like the supposed antifa stuff?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Have seen some gun owning Texans who claim that 'not giving the right oral answers when questioned by the gun seller'
is enough to be refused a gun sale in Texas. If seller has any doubt that buyer is 'off' in any way, the seller can deny the sale.

Also some former military guys have stated being ousted from USAF for ' Bad Behavior' is different from a Dishonorable discharge. Not the same at all.
MOO
Any "seller" is responsible for any gun sold to anyone that shouldn't have one IMO.
If I sell my gun to Joe Blow and it goes missing 24 hours later only to be used in a murder... Guess who is knocking on my door?!
Now -I am indirectly responsible for a murder.
Moo
I guess other people don't see it that way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;927576361052659712]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/927576361052659712[/video]
BREAKING: Texas church pastor and wife speak

Youngest deceased - 18 months...

Video of the services shows it was a young church. Little families. The pastor's daighter who died was described by her mom as
loving her church family "fiercely".

This beautiful little church has been decimated.

Private gun sales are totally legal in Texas. Private parties do not have to do back ground checks. There is a due diligence clause but I would imagine it is hard to enforce. I can sell a gun I purchased legally to my neighbor legally with no question and no paperwork. I can also meet a stranger I meet online at the Starbucks and legally sell him a gun with no paperwork. I don't have to ask him if he's got a mental health problem or what he plans to do with the gun. Now if I knew the person was in and out of institutions or knew the person was a parolee not supposed to have a gun, I would have to answer for that. But again that may be hard to enforce. But the seller of a personal gun in a private transaction has every right to do so legally. You are supposed to get a bill of sale that says the new owner 's name and info but they do not have to prove they give you a real name.

ETA This pertains to legally purchased guns with visible serial numbers owned and sold by legal gun owners who are not ' dealers'.
And I have never done any of the above with gun sales myself. Just stating that it's very doable for anyone to ' legally' get a gun and not necessarily inside a gun shop.
Doable and dumb.
Moo

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder if the texts and anger at MIL was a reason she wasn't in church that morning.

2 points from presser:
there is video from inside the church but LE is not releasing at this time.
LE has contacted military officials at Pentagon for detailed info on perps discharge and whether or not his gun application should have been flagged or denied.
MOO- there will be a whole lotta flack regarding whether or not he should have been able to legally buy a weapon.

The perp called his dad after he shot up the church, so we can assume that the father is safe and alive.

His family certainly deserves privacy, but I would like assurances that they are safe and were not targeted in this violence.

jmopinion

I agree i don't like it all when the public starts harassing family members of a perp - they are experiencing profound issues now - its not overtly anyone's fault moo

they need support to validation -- soothing of feelings of guilt etc etc moo

Michael carried his nephew out of the church that morning, just minutes after the shooting stopped. Ryland's mother and two of his sisters were shot too, and the boy had four gunshot wounds to his stomach, groin and arm, said Michael. He was still awake, but wasn't talking, by the time a helicopter took him to University Hospital in San Antonio.

-------------------------------------

In the first hours after the shooting Sunday, some media erroneously reported Chris Ward was the shooter. Michael said his brother wasn't angry about the mistake, he was too worried about his family to care.

------------------------------

A bullet shot the eyeglasses off the face of Chris' eldest daughter, but she was unharmed. Michael looks relieved, animated, hardly pausing between questions. Then he stops cold.
Brooke Ward and Emily Garza, Michael's 5-year-old and 7-year old nieces, died, Michael and Leslie say. Their mother, Joann Ward, is also dead, says Leslie. They aren't sure what will happen to Ryland, who had sustained serious wounds.

----------------------------------------

Late Sunday night, McKinley stood alone in the kitchen and wept. She'd lost two cousins but one was still hanging on: "Ryland is the only one left."

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...cial&utm_source=Facebook#link_time=1509940258

jmopinion

I mean his wife and kids.
I've already established his sisters and parents are safe.

[video=twitter;927576361052659712]https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/927576361052659712[/video]
BREAKING: Texas church pastor and wife speak

Oh. Just heart breaking.

He sent threatening texts to MIL. It was a domestic situation per press conference.

I wonder if MIL stayed home from church because of the threatening texts?? I'm sure it never, ever occurred to her that he would be violent to others at the church.

Thinking aloud here, SPECULATING, I don't know why she wasn't at church - could certainly just be luck.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members