TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The kind of people who commit such atrocities are empty vessels. They begrudge the ability of the people they target to have a communal experience and to feel joy and solidarity with other humans. So they slaughter them. They slaughter the innocent for having what they lack - souls.

They are often consumed by envy.

Murderous Envy
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/keeping-kids-safe/200905/murderous-envy

Envy is a common feeling. In most instances, it is a harmless matter of people wishing they had someone else's attributes or possessions. In some cases, however, envy can be a motivation for murder. Earlier this month, Stephen Morgan killed Johanna Justin-Jinich, a student at Wesleyan University. Beyond the murder of Johanna, with whom he had been obsessed for a long time, Morgan had written in his journal that he thought it was "okay" to "go on a killing spree at this school" (i.e., Wesleyan). Why did he want to kill people at Wesleyan? His journal gives us a clue. In an entry written approximately two hours before the murder, Morgan referred to all the smart and beautiful people at Wesleyan. This suggests that envy may have been a factor in his planned killing spree. If so, he would not have been the first school shooter to envy the people he wished to kill.

At Columbine High School, Dylan Klebold envied the social successes of the school's athletes. In his journal, he wrote, "I see jocks having fun, friends, women." In another entry he wrote, "I hated the happiness that they [jocks] have." In contrast, he wrote about himself as being so different from everyone else that he seemed to believe he was not truly human or capable of functioning like a human being.

At Virginia Tech, Seung Hui Cho criticized people as stuck-up hedonists. He stated, "Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs." Despite this hostility, Cho wished he could join them: "Oh the happiness I could have had mingling among you hedonists, being counted as one of you." It seems that his antipathy toward them was driven by his inability to be included among them.

His name was reported on CNN. Reportedly not from the community. I will not repeat his name. American name.

ETA: F him.

I have not seen that name outside of CNN. Looks like a hoax.

Cnn released name as Sam Hyde. Not from area

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I personally don't think this is the shooter. This has become an internet hoax. This was after the Las Vegas shooting.

"Among the hoaxes was a series of posts identifying the gunman as comedian Sam Hyde. It’s become a disturbing routine for online trolls who have identified Hyde as a suspect in the 2015 San Bernardino shooting and again in a shooting at UCLA last year."

http://ktla.com/2017/10/02/beware-these-hoaxes-circulating-after-las-vegas-mass-shooting/

I seriously doubt the shooter's name is Sam Hyde. That's the name of an Internet comedian with alt-right leanings. Users at 4chan have a running gag where they give his name as being the "lone gunman" at any massing shooting. They said it for Las Vegas, for Charlottesville, for NYC recent truck attack, etc.

Source: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/sam-hyde

Full gear or full combat dress ......is that camo? Deer season began down south yesterday. I live up north but any time a new hunting season has begun it's very common to see people all over town fully dressed in camo and it would not raise any eyebrows to see that and/ or that person with a gun. Just food for thought if indeed it was camo.

I have not seen that name outside of CNN.

I think it's highly unlikely and would be quite a coincidence if this time a Sam Hyde ACTUALLY committed a massacre. He gets named every single time.

I personally don't think this is the shooter. This has become an internet hoax. This was after the Las Vegas shooting.

"Among the hoaxes was a series of posts identifying the gunman as comedian Sam Hyde. It’s become a disturbing routine for online trolls who have identified Hyde as a suspect in the 2015 San Bernardino shooting and again in a shooting at UCLA last year."

http://ktla.com/2017/10/02/beware-these-hoaxes-circulating-after-las-vegas-mass-shooting/

Well cnn is stupid then the person said the name came from an official

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Full gear or full combat dress ......is that camo? Deer season began down south yesterday. I live up north but any time a new hunting season has begun it's very common to see people all over town fully dressed in camo and it would not raise any eyebrows to see that and/ or that person with a gun. Just food for thought if indeed it was camo.

Don't deer hunters wear orange so they don't shoot each other?

Too bad CNN didn't GOOGLE before naming him. They will end up looking like idiots. *sigh*

I think it's highly unlikely and would be quite a coincidence if this time a Sam Hyde ACTUALLY committed a massacre. He gets named every single time.

Sam Hyde is a fairly common name. Not super common.

this is from fb comments on the church page

Brace Aspray There are several cryptic messages from individuals overseas on this Church's Facebook page over the last few months in their comment section! I hope the authorities will look through the Facebook posts and check out who these men are leaving these odd comments on the church's Facebook page! *Grieving with & praying for these victims & their families!

There is a name of a local that is being repeated a lot on social media, but there are people who say they are family members and that it is not him. Apparently a local said the name on a news broadcast as who they believed it was and it spread, plus spreading through local rumors. But who knows if it's true or not, unless I hear it through solid media sources saying it's so (and not just quoting someone) or on a press conference it's just a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper