TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go to FB you can see SS of his FB page. He had a gun for his profile pic and it looks like he was an atheist.

I'm seeing a picture of a baby as his profile pic and nothing about religion.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-patrick-kelley-idd-as-sutherland-springs-church-killer
Devin Patrick Kelley has been identified as the gunman who killed at least 24 people at a church in Texas, a U.S. official tells The Daily Beast. Kelley, 26, was a resident of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, according to public records. Kelley was married and Kelley's mother-in-law listed a P.O. box in Sutherland Springs as a mailing address. San Antonio police reportedly raided Kelley's home on Sunday evening. A LinkedIn account appearing to belong to Kelley describes him as serving in the U.S. Air Force from his 2009 high-school graduation until 2013, after which he briefly taught at a summer Bible school. On a now-deleted Facebook account, Kelley recently displayed an AR-15 style gun, ABC News reports.

MLevineReports @PierreTABC and 2 others
Authorities are now scrubbing his social media; on Facebook in recent days, he showed off an AR-15

I'm seeing a picture of a baby as his profile pic and nothing about religion.

Not sure--maybe he had more than one? I can tell you for sure the one I was on before is gone and it had a gun for a profile pic. The atheist part is from his likes. He has a bunch of atheist groups/pages liked.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/devin-patrick-kelley-idd-as-sutherland-springs-church-killer
Devin Patrick Kelley has been identified as the gunman who killed at least 24 people at a church in Texas, a U.S. official tells The Daily Beast. Kelley, 26, was a resident of New Braunfels, a suburb of San Antonio, according to public records. Kelley was married and Kelley's mother-in-law listed a P.O. box in Sutherland Springs as a mailing address. San Antonio police reportedly raided Kelley's home on Sunday evening. A LinkedIn account appearing to belong to Kelley describes him as serving in the U.S. Air Force from his 2009 high-school graduation until 2013, after which he briefly taught at a summer Bible school. On a now-deleted Facebook account, Kelley recently displayed an AR-15 style gun, ABC News reports.

I wonder where the summer Bible school was, and if anyone from there was also at the church.

From your link - ???

Devy Collins, 53, said she was inside the community center when law enforcement announced 22 people have been pronounced dead. She said they told everyone inside that two men dressed in black walked into the church and opened fire.

I just read that there were 2 men as well, wasn't a MSM source, so I didn't post it.

From Facebook.

7b9ae39b22b6b05a6499c4eefaae8585.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Millions of people post pictures of their guns on FB. How are we ever supposed to know when it's different?

Isn't Sam Hyde the hoax name the trolls always put out?

Yes. An old article describes how this name has been used for multiple mass shootings
If Twitter TWTR +0.96% is to be believed, second-rate Internet comedian Sam Hyde is behind every nationally publicized shooting of the past year -- that’s more than a dozen since last October. On Wednesday, he was named by online trolls as the UCLA shooter, yet again, and the circle of online-savvy users who know of the “Sam Hyde is the shooter” meme grew a little larger
https://www.forbes.com/sites/fruzsi...e-sam-hyde-as-mass-shooter-meme/#38e93b7e1270

I wish the media would ignore these shooters. They want to die ; they want to take as many with them as possible and they want to go out with a bang of fame. Make it stop. Stop giving them media attention. This one killed the most. NO this one killed the most. It is like it is a contest.

true. the media infamy needs to stop. Return to reporting the facts but not sensationalizing the act.

Can someone post a link to the presser? TY!

ETA- found it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members