TX - 26 dead, 20 injured in church shooting, Sutherland Springs, 5 Nov 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Assailant enters church wearing black SWAT gear......you don't suppose there could be any connection to Missy Beavers?............

Assailant enters church wearing black SWAT gear......you don't suppose there could be any connection to Missy Beavers?............

Either that, or her killer had plans to possibly continue shooting, and stopped for whatever reason. As I mentioned before I'm not familiar with the specific details of her case, and not sure why he stopped or what the situation there was...need to read up on that...I thought I read LE is likely looking into this, and others have sent LE their thoughts/tips re: a possible connection...how far is that church from the location at hand?

I'm especially interested in this dirtbag's activities while he was in Colorado.

People with mental illnesses are more likely to kill themselves than anyone else, and are more likely to be victims than they are perpetrators, and that's probably true in ALL countries, not just the USA.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/nov/08/facts-mass-shootings-united-states/

https://www.mentalhealth.gov/basics/myths-facts/index.html

:yeahthat:

THAT is something many people are NOT aware of and stigmatizes the millions that DO have "Mental Illness".

Either that, or her killer had plans to possibly continue shooting, and stopped for whatever reason. As I mentioned before I'm not familiar with the specific details of her case, and not sure why he stopped or what the situation there was...need to read up on that...I thought I read LE is likely looking into this, and others have sent LE their thoughts/tips re: a possible connection...how far is that church from the location at hand?

It is about 225 miles from New Braunfels (where DK lived) to Midloathian. Wasn't there something about Missy going to San Antonio the weekend before she was killed?

I've been harassed and threatened and the police will sometimes take a report. That's it. That's all they can do. If you file for a restraining order it can anger the stalker even more. There's not much the victim can do short of moving, changing your name.

While filing a restraining order can certainly agitate the abuser, I highly recommend filing one anyway. I've talked with Police Officers before and they have advised me that it is always important to do so, that the victim has the upper hand in this. If the abuser violates this, heeeeeeee goes to jail (or she), no questions asked. And then there is a record of this filing and abusive history in case anything happens. I had a crazy female stalker a while back whom I had to do this with. And if she violated this, all I had to do was pick up the phone. I encourage people who are going through abuse to go through with the restraining order. I understand the valid fear of enraging them more, but it is just something that needs to be done, imo.

It is about 225 miles from New Braunfels (where DK lived) to Midloathian. Wasn't there something about Missy going to San Antonio the weekend before she was killed?

She was in Austin for her work not long before her murder. It is 54 miles from New Braunfels.

I haven't read through these threads, and I'm sorry to be joining the conversation so late, but it would not surprise me at all to learn that this wasn't DK's first killing. This was one psychopathic SOB.

While filing a restraining order can certainly agitate the abuser, I highly recommend filing one anyway. I've talked with Police Officers before and they have advised me that it is always important to do so, that the victim has the upper hand in this. If the abuser violates this, heeeeeeee goes to jail (or she), no questions asked. And then there is a record of this filing and abusive history in case anything happens. I had a crazy female stalker a while back whom I had to do this with. And if she violated this, all I had to do was pick up the phone. I encourage people who are going through abuse to go through with the restraining order. I understand the valid fear of enraging them more, but it is just something that needs to be done, imo.
Or at the very least, file a police report so that there is an official record.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Odd O/T question: My screen sometimes says this is page 16 of 16, and other times it says page 41 of 41. Why?

Yes, she went to a Camp Gladiators weekend meeting in Austin. However, she was killed with a hammer.

Odd O/T question: My screen sometimes says this is page 16 of 16, and other times it says page 41 of 41. Why?
If you are in tapatalk, it should actually be giving you the post number you're on instead of the page. 612/612

It crossed my mind, but think the motivations are extremely different. He might have followed that case and was inspired by it.

I'm on my computer at home. I do see the post number. No worries and thanks.

When the person violated the restraining order (multiple times) he did not go to jail. I called the cops they asked him to leave each time. nothing happened to him. He crossed state limes even and had three restraining orders in three states. Nothing stopped him until I told him I had a gun.
But, yes I highly suggest a victim to start a harassment police file and obtain one anyways, but it won't protect you and the abuser knows this.

It crossed my mind, but think the motivations are extremely different. He might have followed that case and was inspired by it.

Well, we don't know what Missy's killer's motivation was. It is a complete mystery. And we don't exactly know what DK's motivation was, either. I mean, besides to kill everyone in the church that day.

I could grasp at some straws and link the two, but until there is some indication that DK had a connection to MB, I'll just leave it for now.

Well, we don't know what Missy's killer's motivation was. It is a complete mystery. And we don't exactly know what DK's motivation was, either. I mean, besides to kill everyone in the church that day.

I could grasp at some straws and link the two, but until there is some indication that DK had a connection to MB, I'll just leave it for now.

anything is possible.
I have my theories. Both could be considered DV situations (TB or a hired hit.)
Mass shooter seems motivated by DV, rage that his wife was leaving him.

Or at the very least, file a police report so that there is an official record.

(O/T, absoluuuuuutely, this is so very important. It is also imperative to keep a detailed written log of incidents and photos. These were crucial when we went to court (it escalated dangerously to firearms becoming involved), and for every time I called the officers so they had a record and knew what they were responding to. It got to the point where I had to call them almost daily, and they would respond full SWAT. They knew they were dealing with a nutjob (not me, lol).

Otherwise it's that person's word against yours. Keep a written log and notify LE/file a report when there is an incident so they have a record.

Again, even if it enrages them further, filing a RO and/or police report, that person does not want to go to jail and that is a deterrent, imo. They know the cops aren't going to fool around, and neither are you.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back