Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-140840.png
    Screenshot_20201105-140840.png
    205.4 KB · Views: 34
#New The family tells me after pumping gas the businessman drive off the lot, thru Church’s Chicken, Auto Zone, and then north on Inwood toward his house. He has not been seen since.

https://www.twitter.com/RozierReports/status/1324413633816895489
That makes me now think he did in fact get to his house.

Did someone follow him, did something happen there?

Just bothers me- his phone left on until it was dead, reported missing in 3 hrs.

I also wonder why they are saying his credit card wasn't used. I doubt he paid cash for the gas.

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Back to the driving through the chicken lot, the auto zone lot, etc., could that information have been gleaned from an onboard computer on the vehicle? Or, would the vehicle show the route he took but not the specific places? As in, if the chicken lot and the Auto Zone lot face the street, would the car show specifically that he went through those lots or just that he went that direction?

I'm thinking the car must have been spotted on security cameras at the chicken place and Auto Zone to show that he drove through those specific parking lots. Which makes me wonder if he did make it home, and something happened there, or for some reason he left again and went someplace else we don't know about yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it correct that the Porsche was backed into spaces both at the gym and where it was later found abandoned? If so, I think this indicates that there's a greater chance that Alan parked it at both locations.
Terrific observation - if he did have a planned conference call I find it hard to believe he would be distracted after gym and before the call by anything planned? I’m still thinking random ....
JMO

Family Releases New Surveillance Video Of Missing Dallas Man Alan White, Reward Increased

In the video above, Tim says Alan went into the store walked around for 15 seconds, then went back to his car unlocked it and got in.

Tim doesn't say, Alan went into the store paid for his gas or bought something. He says he walked around.

If you watch the video at the news link embedded mid way through the story - Alan finished pumping gas, opens the car door and it looks like he is messing with his phone. Closes the door and walks out of view. This must be where Tim says he goes into the store and walks around.

Did Alan see something that made him nervous outside? Was he waiting until someone left to go back to his car?

He did appear to be looking at his phone while he was pumping gas. Maybe he got an upsetting text or something.

Or, maybe he wanted something specific from the gas station (energy drink, iced coffee, etc.) and they didn't have it so he left.

He did appear to be looking at his phone while he was pumping gas. Maybe he got an upsetting text or something.

Or, maybe he wanted something specific from the gas station (energy drink, iced coffee, etc.) and they didn't have it so he left.
Or - maybe whoever was on his phone wanted something?

Tim said it's only 1.3 miles from the gas station to his home. I'm starting to rethink whether Alan did go back to his house. I wish we knew that for a fact, would anyone be willing to ask Alex Rozier@RozierReports that question?
Family Releases New Surveillance Video Of Missing Dallas Man Alan White, Reward Increased

<modsnip>

-Random Carjacking- if he's in his car and driving how would that happen?
-Met someone, something went wrong.
-Targeted; work related, domestic problems, known enemies.
-Disappeared of his own accord.

Too many possibilities, too few details :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this was posted.
Video of him getting gas.
Same MSM FB acct CBS DFW

This might have already been mentioned but in the gas station video Alan has on a red tank top. In the missing flyer it says he was last seen in a light grey tank top. Did he have on the light grey tank in the video leaving the gym? I will try to look next. But if indeed he changed tops that tells me he freshened up. But why? And while driving? Why not at gym?

ETA the gym video is possibly black and white. I couldn't be 100% certain but it looks like a grey tank top that Alan is wearing when leaving the gym. He's wearing a red one when getting gas.

Last edited:
This might have already been mentioned but in the gas station video Alan has on a red tank top. In the missing flyer it says he was last seen in a light grey tank top. Did he have on the light grey tank in the video leaving the gym? I will try to look next. But if indeed he changed tops that tells me he freshened up. But why? And while driving? Why not at gym?
Or the original description was wrong? Gym video is black and white.

here is original gym video.
[URL="https://fb.watch/1AyRSZtYI7/"]These are the final moments before Alan... - Allie Spillyards NBC5 | Facebook
[/URL]
https://fb.watch/1AxYi33nT2/
a little side by side I did. He looks like he takes off a shirt and leaves another shirt on underneath when walking to car from gym. It doesn’t look to be the same red muscle shirt at gas to me. I can’t get a good glimpse of shoes to compare color in the gym video.

Attachments

• 74C1485C-D245-4F0D-9EC6-6258EC4DAC0E.png
    74C1485C-D245-4F0D-9EC6-6258EC4DAC0E.png
    195 KB · Views: 155
That gas station is so close to his house! From what they said, it looks like he drove away safely from the gas station. If in fact he was heading home after that, then something happened within a VERY short time frame. Anyone want to pull up Google maps and “walk” to Alan’s home from the gas station? I’m not on my laptop at the moment. I’m curious what’s on the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member