Found Deceased TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I appreciate the videos and pics of the area. It really does sound like he was headed home. I wish we could know if that morning, he followed his normal routine.

And it’s interesting that people knew he had a call that morning. My partner and I work from home but don’t know each other’s schedule as far as conference calls.

There are several maps of the intersectoon near where the car was found in this post I made a few days ago
I downloaded all your attachments as I was heading to the location where Alan's car was found. They were VERY helpful in getting oriented with the area as was your description. I came from Northeast Dallas via Loop 12/310 and having never been in Southeast Dallas was surprised at all the green space (nature preserves, trails, lakes, Trinity River.) After crossing under 45/75 to where the car was found near the Simpson Stuart intersection I really wondered why someone would dump a car where there are businesses and potential cameras/witnesses when they could have easily dumped it on the other side of the highway in where there are miles of uninhabited woodlands at that time of the day. Not to mention the landfill and industrial areas which showed little to no activity as I passed by in the middle of the day.
Intersection is all we've been given so far.
I am pretty sure I saw an article or post somewhere that showed the spot Alan's car was found in and it seems it was in the vicinity of a garage/repair shop perhaps the one on the southwest corner of the intersection. I could kick myself for not making a screen shot of that. I am still looking for it.
I don't know for sure where AW lives but there is a townhouse listed in his name on Holland Ave.
<modsnip>
How can I get to the basement here? Do I need to be invited?

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s only about four hours from the last seen on video to when husband reports. That’s a very small window to disappear someone, I don’t think husband is involved. Maybe the want to locate from LE is based on info given about his plans after the gym!! Very strange circumstances.
Moo
To me, four hours is enough time, especially, if it were planned. That being said, I am baffled as to what happened.

The only two reasons that I can think of to "kidnap" AW would be a business rival wanted him out of the way or someone close to him wanted him out of the way.

It doesn't appear to be a robbery. The car wasn't taken. His credit cards weren't used. Did they take him for whatever cash he had on him? To me, that's doubtful.

I would love to know the last call or text made to his phone.

It just seems planned to me.

JMO.

https://twitter.com/RozierReports/status/1324407719005167624?s=19

#NEW I’ve obtained new video of Dallas businessman Alan White pumping gas at a Race Trac on Inwood Road at 6 am Thursday, Oct. 22.

White was last seen leaving LA fitness off Haskell at 5:38 that day. Now we know he got gas.

15k reward for info leading to his whereabouts

I wonder if they're getting info from the car.

Two off the top of my head thoughts about that:

1. If the info is coming from the car, there's no proof that AW was the one driving it. Something might have happened at the gas station. There is a glitch or something in the video, and we don't see him getting into the car. Also, they would know for sure he didn't go home.

2. If the info is from other security cameras along the way, and they are sure it's AW driving, then we don't know for sure he didn't go home before he disappeared. We don't know if they have security cameras or a keypad, but if they didn't, he could have gone home and we don't know.

He pumps gas, replaces the fuel nozzle when done. Then walks to driver side door, opens then closes. It looks as though he starts walking forward so I wonder if he was heading into the Racetrac store.

Edit to update from Rainynights post: NBC's Allie Spillyard states on Twitter that Alan's family say after he walks into the gas station, he got back into his car.

So I guess they just left that part of the video out.

Last edited:
If you wanted to disappear, you could stop at the DART station NE of the gas station, give the car to someone, then take a train to DFW and get on a plane to anywhere. I seriously doubt that is what happened, but just noting that the train station is right there.

Edit - wrong airport

Last edited:
In that video he's wearing a red tank top and black shorts. In the missing poster it says he was last seen in a gray tank top and dark gray shorts.

I guess he paid cash for his gas.

I can see mistaking black and dark gray shorts. It was still dark when Alan and his husband left that morning. Gray and red shirts are completely not the same though. Faulty memory of the morning, I wonder? (I could not tell anyone what my significant other wore to work this morning, that's for sure!)

I can see mistaking black and dark gray shorts. It was still dark when Alan and his husband left that morning. Gray and red shirts are completely not the same though.

In the video of Alan leaving the gym it does look like he took off his tank as he was approaching the car so I guess he could have the red as a spare inside the car. Watching the video on a laptop helped a bit with clarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214