GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if this could be a staged scene, or a very bold statement by the perp. I can see both scenarios at this point.

I'm leaning towards a quick arrest and confession.

It's absurd to me that people let their very young children wander freely. Truth be told, I have a hard time taking a shower upstairs if my 5 year old decides to stay downstairs playing or whatever. We live in a very safe gated community of 70 homes, where the neighbors are always on the look out... but I don't let her outside alone AT ALL.

I completely acknowledge that I'm very paranoid, but I can't leave her unsupervised even for a few minutes. The idea of her wandering around the neighborhood makes me sick! Why do parents do this still???

We're totally the same way. My daughter (just turned 5) snuck out in the front yard when I was putting clothes away upstairs. We live in a very safe community, zero RSO's, gated, etc. I was still so upset. We had to have a big talk about how that wasn't allowed in our house. She sees our neighbor's kids running everywhere and wonders why she can't, too.

I tell her it won't always be like this, as she gets older, she'll get more freedom. But as she just turned five, I need to know where she is all the time. I might be paranoid and sometimes wish I could be more "free range" but I also don't feel like its unreasonable to know where she is 24/7 at this point in her life.

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 8m
Just arrived in #saginaw Police holding 4:00 pm news conference on the girl's body found in the tarp. Was told no new developments yet @FOX4

Meagan Harris ‏@BigDNyeBooker 9m
BREAKING: The Tarrant County Medical Examiner just released the name of the little girl found in Saginaw. Alanna Gallagher was 6 years old.

Meagan Harris ‏@BigDNyeBooker 8m
BREAKING: Alanna Gallagher's, 6, cause and manner of death are not listed in ME report. #saginaw

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 7m
Just arrived in #saginaw Police holding 4:00 pm news conference on the girl's body found in the tarp. Was told no new developments yet @FOX4

Bill Miller ‏@Bill_MillerST 6m
Media set for Saginaw presser on girl's death. Officer: prob not much new. But these reporters will have questions. http://pic.twitter.com/VvwviT55Ms

The Tarrant County Medical Examiner has identifed the dead child as Alanna Gallagher. Here is the link to the story....however ME did not announce a cause of death. I also looked on the Tarrent County ME website and no COD is listed.

Kaelee

NBC DFW ‏@NBCDFW 3m
The child whose body was found in a tarp in Saginaw has been identified as Alanna Gallagher http://bit.ly/16Pb7Oi http://pic.twitter.com/PnvRPyBTSN

BORtNbOCAAElpHm.jpg

Brandon Todd ‏@BrandonToddFOX4 1m
Now after M.E. has identified girl's body... #saginaw Police tell me they DO have new developments to announce at this 4pm news conf. @FOX4

the hair even looks a different color. one light brown and the other dark dark brown? Please tell me I aint cray cray.

the hair even looks a different color. one light brown and the other dark dark brown? Please tell me I aint cray cray.

Maybe it's the lighting? But yes, the hair color is different.
I think the first and third pictures are more recent.

You ain't cray cray, it looks much darker. I am looking at a pic on somewhere we can't say that was taken last month, and one from March, and her hair is much fairer. Maybe its a tick of light idk but it's odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper