GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Safe Side SuperChick!!! :rockon::rockon:

Hands down the best personal safety program I have seen. *love* how they break it down to "don't knows" and "kinda knows" instead of stranger danger.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 1m Is there a SECOND suspect in Alanna Gallagher's murder in #Saginaw? What NBC 5 has learned, tonight at 10. @NBCDFW

Maybe that's the other shoe I've been waiting on to drop.

My guess, if he's shot in the head, he's in no shape to do much of anything. His parent should know his condition. IMO

It may be what you think should be done, but that doesn't mean legally they can do so.

Interesting. Something to consider ...

.I do have a regular attorney though and if I felt the need for a criminal one a referral is only a phone call away.

If police came to my home repeatedly and questioned my kid several times in connection with a murder, darn straight I'd hire a lawyer...straight away.

I've only hired one once, and it took a couple weeks - wasn't going to get in that day, for sure. (Of course, it wasn't for murder charges, either)

I'm sure with the questioning and taking samples, that's exactly what was done. I just wonder now if she thought he was innocent? Did Sigg's mom hire him and/or herself an attorney?

regarding sending Tyler's mom away from the hospital:

Maybe they can’t give her the information because he’s an adult and he can’t consent to any HIPPA forms right now? I know when Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus & Michelle night were finally freed, Michelle chose not to have her family contacted, and that was her right as an adult. Her mother was in the news saying, “I don’t know where Michelle is.” It was because Michelle didn’t consent to share the information.

Yes, I think it’s HIPPA from this link:http://www.state.sc.us/dmh/hipaa_07/faq.htm

But I’m not completely sure. Here’s another link. Maybe someone else can figure this out better than I. The HIPAA Privacy Rule and Adolescents: Legal Questions and Clinical Challenges

From my experience with ill family members or friends, I don't think this has anything to do with consent or HIPPA laws. She is his next of kin and he is probably in bad shape if still alive.

I'm not sure how to take the statements that are being made about her not being told anything.

If a hospitalized patient is in police custody, they are listed as confidential and all contact with the family or anyone else regarding the patient has to go through law enforcement. That is probably why mom was sent away.

I really hate when they tease something important like ANOTHER SUSPECT to get ratings later in the evening.

Is it possible that they are sitting on information about TH's condition to see which pot boils? Maybe they are trying to feel out an accomplice? Or maybe they have the suspected accomplice right now and realize that if TH is dead, accomplice will clam up.

Law Enforcement has done an outstanding job in pursuing Alanna's murderer.

Thank-you to the many agencies and citizens of Saginaw and surrounding areas.

May Justice Prevail.

tumblr_mhrp9jhSFD1s1122co1_1280.jpg

My guess, if he's shot in the head, he's in no shape to do much of anything. His parent should know his condition. IMO

I agree. Hippa or not, I think they would at least let her stay, even if they aren't giving her any info. Before becoming a mom, I worked at a large hospital in downtown Dallas, we've dealt with situations with parents all the time. I've only seen security ask two people to leave in my 3 years there. 1} was ex-bf yelling at ex-gf in ER, and 2} was a drunk parent threatening the staff. I think there is something more to this than they just asked her to leave. LE either thinks she knows more than she is telling, or she got downright ugly with LE and/or hospital staff. jmo

Is it possible that they are sitting on information about TH's condition to see which pot boils? Maybe they are trying to feel out an accomplice? Or maybe they have the suspected accomplice right now and realize that if TH is dead, accomplice will clam up.

All these are possible, or they could just be regurgitating the same stuff we've speculated here, like the fact that the warrant says his car never left his house, so how the heck did he move her without help.

News preview just said there is brand new breaking info and investigation may be far from over.....alluded to 2nd suspect (sorry, can't remember exact words).

Of course, I'll post the highlights.

Is it possible he is coherent and he does not want to see his mother ?

Someone I know was charged with attempted murder and hospitalized when they found him (he had attempted suicide after the shooting). It took over a week before they would even tell his mother what hospital he was in, and almost another week before she was told his condition. She was never allowed to see him until after he was released from the hospital and officially arrested. It was more than a month that she had to wait to see him after only being told that he had been found unconscious with a head injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ickem916