GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. And how would he know about his school status? Not feeling a lot of credibility here.

Well, I hear you and I'm skeptical, but I've never believed he graduated high school in 2012, because he would have been 16. No way he graduated high school early.

from your link, thank you

Tyler Holder seemed to have little if any relationship with his father, identified in court documents as Glenn Geisen.

In fact, Geisen told Tarrant County District Clerk officials in a 2009 letter that he was not even aware he had a child in Texas until being served two weeks earlier with a citation indicating that child support was being sought.

Geisen, who lives in Montana, asked for officials’ help in making sure Tyler was his son.

“On another note to everyone involved, if the facts on this show that it is my child, I will do everything that I can to be part of his life and to keep things right whatever they may be,” Geisen wrote.

Paternity tests were conducted, indicating Geisen was almost certainly Holder’s father. It is unclear, however, whether Geisen ever established a relationship with Tyler Holder. Geisen did not return messages Tuesday or Wednesday seeking comment.

and

Jeff Holder said his daughter lived with him and her mother after having the baby.

Later, after divorcing her mother and remarrying, Jeff Holder and his new wife, Gina, bought Kimberly Holder a mobile home and set it on their property for her and her son, then around age two, to live, he said. A boyfriend of Kimberly’s also lived there, they said.

Gina Holder said her husband had to later ask his daughter to leave after they found the mobile had been trashed and discovered drug paraphernalia inside. She said Kimberly Holder and her son began to drift from the couple after that.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html#storylink=cpy

I don't know about the Fox program but the article posted above by matou has tons of information:

http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/24/5026216/saginaw-suspects-grandparents.html

Evangelism?

Ok, so the quote that his grandfather says he is a monster is a media fail/twisted words. He hasn't seen TH since he was Alanna's age. He's just confirming that it took a monster to do it. Not that he had prior knowledge of TH's character. I'm annoyed they twisted this guy's words that way.

"“We continue to pray for Tyler. We love him because he is our grandson, but this situation is shocking and we hate this has ever happened. A monster did this horrific crime, not how we remembered Tyler at all,” Gina Holder said."

Well, I hear you and I'm skeptical, but I've never believed he graduated high school in 2012, because he would have been 16. No way he graduated high school early.

Yeah. I am positive you are right, but how would he know he hasn't been to school since 7th grade? This seems more like a guy inserting himself into this case when he has no business being there.

Yeah. I am positive you are right, but how would he know he hasn't been to school since 7th grade? This seems more like a guy inserting himself into this case when he has no business being there.

GF says he is going through chemo therapy now, so i am passing on commenting further

Seems like people are lining up to get their names, addresses and social security numbers added to articles.

It said on his fb he went to a private high school.
Also if they know his car never LEFT, then they also know who went in and who came out. They must have seen Alanna go in the house , lured, by force or however she did and they also must have seen him come out with her later. Right?
BBM
(I know I'm a few pages back so this may have already been talked about.)

I don't believe so. I believe it's possible cameras were not pointing directly at his house but on the street at two different points. They may not have seen his car traveling past the two camera points in opposite directions and therefore know his car did not leave his residence. My feeling is if they had seen anything as you described above on camera, it would have been in the arrest warrant.
I also believe that LE determined that one of these black cars was not accounted for as belonging to that neighborhood and that it was seen on camera entering the area passing one of the two cameras but not the other, until later hence "lingering". MOO

They need to rethink it the age guidelines, by time a psychopath or criminal hits his or her teens they could be well versed in not getting caught. By time a legal adult already a seasoned serial rapist/killer. Scary!

Right and they also need to re think not making a juvie register as an SO. I get their rights have to be protected but for all we know Alanna's family moved 2 doors down from a repeat offender that LE knew all about but none of the kids in his neighborhood did ! There are many juvie SO's but no one knows they are because their rights trump the rights of private law abiding INNOCENT citizens to not live next door to satan and let their children pass through his yard. I'm getting good and pissed down here !
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I have a feeling he snagged her, raped her, killed her..... all pretty quickly. The rest of the time, and most of the time was used for cleanup and wrapping her up, trying to figure out a disposal plan before mom got home. My question is.....was his friend over at the time of abduction and murder or did he/she arrive after the fact? If 1:30 is the approximate time of those black cars, from observing the tree shadows, then the friend was already there. (Providing one or both vehicles are involved) because Alanna was seen around 2 to 2:30.
Make sense?
Imo

I don't see where it says that the grandfather is the one that said that? The post here stated that "another person" said that and the link is not working for me.:/ He was open and honest in the article that I read about not having contact with his daughter and grandson for a long time and he seemed genuinely upset.

I have no experience with this type of thing...

Is it common for a child so young, to be on medication for hyperactivity? I know they last saw him when he was six, but the article makes it seem he was on those meds younger.
Just curious.

I have a feeling he snagged her, raped her, killed her..... all pretty quickly. The rest of the time, and most of the time was used for cleanup and wrapping her up, trying to figure out a disposal plan before mom got home. My question is.....was his friend over at the time of abduction and murder or did he/she arrive after the fact? If 1:30 is the approximate time of those black cars, from observing the tree shadows, then the friend was already there. (Providing one or both vehicles are involved) because Alanna was seen around 2 to 2:30.
Make sense?
Imo

Do we know whether his mother was home, or what time she got home? Just trying to get a better handle on the timeline from his end.

Is it common for a child so young, to be on medication for hyperactivity? I know they last saw him when he was six, but the article makes it seem he was on those meds younger.
Just curious.

My son was diagnosed with ADHD at 6 (mild ADD, heavy H!), but not put on medication unless/until he started 'getting in his own way' at school. As in, when it was clear his ADHD symptoms were causing him to distract himself from his own learning, i.e. continually skim/skip over step 2 and 3 in a four step math problem, or rush/skip over entire instructions on a test, etc., causing his As and Bs to drop. So my son was probably 9 or 10 before we started medication. And I wouldn't say it made him all that much less hyper, but it helped him to not be restless/squirmy, and really helped him be more focused in school when he needed to be. He still had to work really hard at the not blurting out answers thing. (You're kind of missing a 'filter' with ADD/ADHD)

I truly don't know what's common, but I think straight to medication at under age six for ADHD isn't common ... unless you're talking about some severe symptoms/issues, or at the very least, symptoms far more severe than I've seen in my own 'hyper' son.

HTH :seeya:

ETA: Most kids start kindergarten at 5 or 6. It's not usually obvious a child has ADD/ADHD until they are in school and have to sit still and focus and be quiet for long stretches of time--longer than they're usually expected to at home or at preschool. So for a parent/caregiver to notice super obvious 'hyperactivity' or an attention deficit beyond just being a happy/excitable/distracted kid....well, I just think if you noticed something that you and your doctor though required medication before age 6, it would have to be pretty severe symptoms. MOO!

I wish there was a way to shield Alanna's mother from learning the details.
Maybe if it doesn't go to trial?? There is a chance she might not learn them.
I hope Alanna's Dad's can handle it and cope with what happened. I hope they all make it okay.

I also hope they were informed of the autopsy results by LE and NOT from reading media.

OT but relevant.

I wonder if the blood donation rules are different in different states?
In Utah I don't believe a Polyamorous family would be allowed to donate.
I know they won't take blood from a gay/lesbian person. :furious:

This is something that has always angered me because they talk about blood shortages...
Then they deny a bunch of people who would donate as often as they could. :facepalm:

If the rules are different in other states I am glad for that.

I have a very desirable blood type, so I give blood regularly. There is no rule about lesbians being unable to donate. The issue is with men who have anal sex with other men and women who have sex with men who have engaged or currently engage in anal sex. They also ask about sexual relationships with prostitutes. Statistically, people engaging in these behaviors are at a much higher risk for certain diseases. It's not a discriminatory practice in terms of lifestyle; it's meant to make blood donation/transfusion safe.

Just curious.

Unfortunately it is not uncommon.
It's more common once they start school... but that can also be preschool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChampagneGrams