GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember this always and forever: You can not 'un-shoot' someone.

This is a very passionate subject with me as you probably can tell. Many of my women friends are getting concealed weapons permits. MOST of them have rarely or never shot a gun in their life and their husbands are buying them fancy little pink handguns for their birthdays and I want to vomit.

Guns are no joke and if you have ever been on the business end of a 12 shotgun like I have it's not fun, it's not a realty tv show, it's permanent.

A million things will go through your mind in that nano second that you see that barrel swing around and point at YOU and it's just the grace of God and whatever stopped that person from pulling the trigger that's keeping you standing here on this earth.

Wonders what moo is as well

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2

If TH was home alone but there is thought of an accomplice then wouldn't phone records sort that out?? If a friend just happened to pop in and help with the disposal that would seem quite lucky on his part that it would be someone be trusted that much. If I knew one of my kids saw him that day I would be very worried!!!!

Several thoughts. One being I agree with others that seeing a toilet paper roll is now freaking me out knowing what it can be used for.

Next, today's druggies will smoke whatever out of a homemade bottle bong/pipe. Be it mj to bath salts. I'm very curious as to what type drug he was smoking. Also, I've read that huffers of paint fumes or other type products that get a kid high, they do use grocery bags or say Walmart bags, too. I even remember seeing a picture of it somewhere.

I'm anxiously waiting on that. Most of all, an update from LE on how did he get from point A to B? There's a neighbor's car key, vehicle papers...etc...

Several thoughts. One being I agree with others that seeing a toilet paper roll is now freaking me out knowing what it can be used for.

Next, today's druggies will smoke whatever out of a homemade bottle bong/pipe. Be it mj to bath salts. I'm very curious as to what type drug he was smoking. Also, I've read that huffers of paint fumes or other type products that get a kid high, they do use grocery bags or say Walmart bags, too. I even remember seeing a picture of it somewhere.

I'm anxiously waiting on that. Most of all, an update from LE on how did he get from point A to B? There's a neighbor's car key, vehicle papers...etc...

Why do you think there were no drugs found when they searched the house? Strange to me

I think it is significant that they vacuumed the Kia. Why would they do it if they did not have vidoe showing that car came and went?

Why do you think there were no drugs found when they searched the house? Strange to me

I think it is significant that they vacuumed the Kia. Why would they do it if they did not have vidoe showing that car came and went?

Although I think LE can seize illegal drugs encountered in another type of search, obviously that was not their main objective here and drugs are not specified on the warrant nor specifically linked to the murder. They may have found some and just didn't seize them -- or maybe seized them in another capacity, since they are illegal, and didn't need, therefore, to list them on the warrant return. I don't know all the legal ins and outs with this.

Or, maybe he got rid of any drugs.

I think (JMO, not fact) they DO have video of the Kia coming and going, maybe even several times -- and, since they don't have video of TH's vehicle leaving or returning, it's just logical that, of the vehicles belonging at the residence, they would scrutinize the Kia as the one that MAY have transported Alanna, or a person or persons involved in her murder, at some point -- simply because the other vehicle didn't come and go.

ETA: I wonder if his FB photos, etc., showing drug use are clearly taken at his residence -- or if perhaps some of them depict another location.

It states in the arrest warrant that TH said he had sex with men. Could an accomplice have been one of these men who may have just as much to hide?? Just thinking out loud again :)

I wonder if they wanted him alive, if LE was already thinking there could be an accomplice. But I think it is more likely that the shot that hit him was a reflex, in that there was no specific intention, just defending the officer who had been shot and/or self-defense, depending on who shot the perp.

I go with both answers. The Kia and he got rid of the drugs. I think they have to wait for testing on the disgusting mess they took away. It was just awful sounding when you read it. gah

I thought on his fb he was with a cousin smoking? hmmm

The Gallagher SW listed meds, did it not?

That is why I am surprised about no drugs.

Maybe, at the time the search of Alanna's home was done, they knew much less about cause of death/toxicology findings and were covering as many bases as they could.

Also, since that was her home, the results of a meds search there could let them know what they might expect to find, legitimately, in her results -- i.e., any meds she herself may have been prescribed and taking -- the better to distinguish from anything that "shouldn't" turn up. This info, obviously, could be helpful no matter where they ended up finding their suspect.

ETA: This was all OK thinking on my part, I guess, as far as it goes, LOL -- BUT, as carole posts a bit further below, meds WERE NOT on the Gallagher residence warrant nor were meds taken from there, apparently! Just not wanting to lead anyone astray toward non-facts through my post.

It states in the arrest warrant that TH said he had sex with men. Could an accomplice have been one of these men who may have just as much to hide?? Just thinking out loud again :)

Yes, I think that possibility has been discussed a time or two earlier in the threads.

Maybe a lawyer here can answer if it needed to be listed on that SW and that SW inventory list if they did confiscate drugs. Or could they just redact the drug part? Those warrants as to how they are written say they can be sealed until the 31st day. They were released early and if it's a part of their ongoing investigation, they don't have to release it by law. I dread what else there might be if so.

Maybe a lawyer here can answer if it needed to be listed on that SW and that SW inventory list if they did confiscate drugs. Or could they just redact the drug part? Those warrants as to how they are written say they can be sealed until the 31st day. They were released early and if it's a part of their ongoing investigation, they don't have to release it by law. I dread what else there might be if so.

Quoting myself here. I was thinking TH's warrant and not the G's. I didn't mean to imply anything towards the family.

Quoting myself here. I was thinking TH's warrant and not the G's. I didn't mean to imply anything towards the family.

I know you were speaking of the warrant at the Holder residence, no worries!

Odd... Very very odd... 6th sense perhaps?

Just hinky.
and I also thought betrayal of his daughter. Much as his grandson is a rapist murderer, his daughter needs him.
jmo

The arrest warrant states TH's car never left Babbling Brook Drive that day, not his house. In theory he could have drove the body to any other house on the street and straight into the garage, any one of the houses before the security camera's is a possibility. I don't think this happened at all, i'm just saying it's possible.

Also the warrant for TH's cellphone states there is evidence of Capital Murder on it. Either text messages and/or photographs, call records related to the defendant and/or other unidentified victim(s) or suspect(s).

What's peoples thought on this? If there are pictures of the crime then surely LE would have seen it when they found the hose pipe picture, assuming it's the same phone, although I guess TH could have changed the memory card. That leads me to believe an unidentified suspect has been contacted either through text message or from the call records. Also what's so important about the hose pipe picture? Why did LE take 3 pieces of garden hose seen in the search warrant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member