GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so profiling these "creatures":

Ryan Brunn: Adopted at a young age, Caucasian upbringing, fairly middle classish/upper lower class, had siblings, no male father figure (but he had brothers who apparently loved him as they were very verbal at first about him being innocent). Lived at home with mom and siblings, but had recently moved out on his own. Watched *advertiser censored* when he lived with his mom and also was accused twice of fondling young girls. Brunn was familiar with J through his maintenance job at the complex. Brunn admitted to getting "high" on MJ and meth. That was his reason for leaving the note on the dumpster. Victim was 6 and sexually abused.

Austin Sigg: Again, broken home, but he did spend time with his father, I think. Singled out in high school as being "weird," talked about wanting to be a mortician. Had 1 sibling, I think? Middle class/upper class/Caucasian. Still lived at home at the time of the crime. Was familiar with J through the neighborhood. Not sure about drug use. Victim was 10 and sexually abused.

Tyler Holder: Again, broken home, lived with mother. Described as being strange, odd, and committing petty crimes in the neighborhood. Middle class neighborhood/Caucasian. No mention of siblings, I'm not sure. A drug user too as evidenced by his Facebook page. Had some sort of online sexual behaviors as evidenced by his phone pictures. Familiar with the victim as he lived on the same street. Victim was 6 and sexually abused.

Of note re: AS...

He tried nabbing at least one adult female first (the jogger incident), and failed.

This is all IMO, but I don't think sexual abuse/pedophilia was AS's primary motivator. I think he wanted to kill, had an obsession with death/dead things. I'm not sure he ever copped to the sexual abuse (not saying it didn't happen), despite confessing many other horrible details. In many ways, AS scares me a bit more than TH, as I think AS has the makings of a true serial killer, and would have preyed on adult women too if he was physically powerful or adept enough.

We don't KNOW what security cameras were active at what time of the day, or if they detected all movement on sidewalks during the daytime hours or not.

When it comes to security systems installed for home use, there are many variables. we cannot state with any certainty that one house's security cameras would pick TH up, or that the would not.

I believe that TH knew EXACTLY where the neighborhood security cameras were located. He rode around at night on his bike and likely scoped them out on his rounds committing petty theft.

LE is pretty firm in the Arrest Warrant, that TH's car didn't leave that day, so I'm assuming that the cameras were running that entire time.

One camera, according to the Arrest Warrant, was at 661 BB on the north end of his street: the other was on the opposite side of the street at 604 BB on the south end of his street.

Certainly, TH could have evaded these cameras on foot, but not likely by car. I have a hard time imagining that scenario, but I suppose anything is possible.

Of note re: AS...

He tried nabbing at least one adult female first (the jogger incident), and failed.

This is all IMO, but I don't think sexual abuse/pedophilia was AS's primary motivator. I think he wanted to kill, had an obsession with death/dead things. I'm not sure he ever copped to the sexual abuse (not saying it didn't happen), despite confessing many other horrible details. In many ways, AS scares me a bit more than TH, as I think AS has the makings of a true serial killer, and would have preyed on adult women too if he was physically powerful or adept enough.

I do agree with you now that I think more about it. Sigg confessed and had an older victim. Brunn and Holder waited to get caught, but they were so disorganized at the time, it was inevitable. Brunn left his gloves in the apartment covered in DNA just like Holder left the belt covered in DNA. Sloppy, scared and desperate. I agree in that Sigg was simply death obsessed (among other creepy things). He very well could have turned out to be a serial killer similar to BTK. **shudders**

Walking a mile with 50 pounds probably can be done by a guy in great shape. I do not see TH as that guy. Riding a bike-- same thing.

It seems like LE would know the identity if every car.

This crime is so horrific that people will be calling in the tips on the cars in question.

I wonder what the hold up is? Not enough info for a search warrant?

We did not know that TH had been to the police station until after the shooting. So things go on that we do not know about. Suspects could be interviewed and we do not know.

The only way she was brought to the spot is by car.

Let's say he used the KIA? What evidence could there be in the car? She was in a tarp, etc.

Walking a mile with 50 pounds probably can be done by a guy in great shape. I do not see TH as that guy. Riding a bike-- same thing.

This crime is so horrific that people will be calling in the tips on the cars in question.

We did not know that TH had been to the police station until after the shooting. So things go on that we do not know about. Suspects could be interviewed and we do not know.

Let's say he used the KIA? What evidence could there be in the car? She was in a tarp, etc.

He left a toilet paper roll for whatever reason and there were dog hairs. The dog hair I definitely could see as being transferred, but if they were in the actual body of the car, that could be explained away quite easily.

If it was the Kia had not been thoroughly cleaned, like the house obviously wasn't, that tarp had been in the back yard quite awhile, could have dropped bugs, wood chips soil lots of goodies that would be hard to explain.

He left a toilet paper roll for whatever reason and there were dog hairs. The dog hair I definitely could see as being transferred, but if they were in the actual body of the car, that could be explained away quite easily.

I'm hoping there was something on those that put her there that transferred into what ever car they used. I don't think anything from the "package" itself would have.

I think 50lbs is possible if you throw that weight over your shoulder. My issue is this was done in broad daylight. Who in their right mind would want to be seen with a tarp that has a dead body in it when it's light out? Under the cover of darkness....yes. 6pm-ish in the summer? No.

I live in a busy neighborhood, people walking their dog or simply walking on their own don't really stick out to me....someone carrying a wadded up tarp would definitely stick out and I would have no problem reporting that to LE if Alanna was found in my neighborhood.

I believe that TH knew EXACTLY where the neighborhood security cameras were located. He rode around at night on his bike and likely scoped them out on his rounds committing petty theft.

LE is pretty firm in the Arrest Warrant, that TH's car didn't leave that day, so I'm assuming that the cameras were running that entire time.

One camera, according to the Arrest Warrant, was at 661 BB on the north end of his street: the other was on the opposite side of the street at 604 BB on the south end of his street.

Certainly, TH could have evaded these cameras on foot, but not likely by car. I have a hard time imagining that scenario, but I suppose anything is possible.

IMO, TH is lazy. I don't see him carrying her any distance. My smaller in weight grandbaby is heavy when sleeping and hard to pick up and move. TH reminds me of a giant cheeto with no muscle tone from lack of exercise. Furthermore, I do believe somewhere in whatever route he would have taken there would be video surveillance that LE would have and they wouldn't have been inquiring about other vehicles.

I also just want to touch on speculation that TH may have taken her because he didn't think anyone would notice her missing for quit a while. This may be true, but I'm not sure he would think that far ahead. I think she was convenient. Even if they had started looking for her right away he could have had her confined and he wouldn't have had to answer the door. They would need a search warrant to access the home if he refused to allow them entry.

If it was the Kia had not been thoroughly cleaned, like the house obviously wasn't, that tarp had been in the back yard quite awhile, could have dropped bugs, wood chips soil lots of goodies that would be hard to explain.

That makes sense.Then LE could guess that the KIA was probably used if they find those kinds of things and forget about anyone else, such as kids in black cars.

I can see three scenarios. 1. Him alone. 2. Sicko buddy who either knew or did not, but for sure knows now 3. TOS, but hard to believe. Seems like an adult would do a better job of concealing.

LE will be adding all of the info they can about his upbringing, run ins with the law, theft history, relationships, etc to add to their profiling data.

He must have a chunk of money if Dad is paying back child support.

How far back can they go? The original date was 2009.

If Dad is paying support on other kids, does TH get a bigger amount because he was the first child? I don't know how any of this works.

Dad will have to pay until TH turns 18, a few more months. I always say, you play, you pay.

rsbm

and lo and behold… this is the very journalist i wrote to. I'm so glad she was able to clear rc's name! I had a strong suspicion his car information was stolen. Yay for deanna boyd for writing. She did a great job on this article. It gave us a mountain of information! I should write to reporters more often!! :great:

way to go gp!!!!!!!

Did LE make a statement clarifying his car did not leave his driveway? Iirc it was stated it did not leave BB Drive, not his driveway?

BBM: Drips of whatever liquid was found on Alanna's body? A stray hair or two from Alanna?

He may have wrapped her in a tarp, but liquid seeps. It wasn't as if she were sealed in shrink wrap.

Again, he may have tarped her, but he had to lay her out on the floor to do that, IMO, and the tarp could have picked up more than dog hair.

Those comments seemed to have disappeared. It's so difficult to follow because they are out of sequence.

It is hard to follow. But I'm pretty sure I know what comments are being referred to .... and I just read them yesterday. I'll try and see if they're still there.

As far as walking a mile with 50 pounds, picture yourself carrying a bag of groceries that maybe weigh 10 pounds for a mile. Ugh for me and I walk a few miles a day.

That is beside the point, though. There is no way someone would have not noticed him carrying that load and reporting it. And if he had any other device such as a wheelbarrow or? that would be noted as well.

Car. Only way

As far as walking a mile with 50 pounds, picture yourself carrying a bag of groceries that maybe weigh 10 pounds for a mile. Ugh for me and I walk a few miles a day.

That is beside the point, though. There is no way someone would have not noticed him carrying that load and reporting it. And if he had any other device such as a wheelbarrow or? that would be noted as well.

Car. Only way

With hiking gear, my back pack weighs 50 pounds. But I don't think the kid walked around with a giant tarp. That seems absurd. But did we ever figure out if he had a little red wagon, a lawn tractor or anything of that nature?

Okay, so profiling these "creatures":

Ryan Brunn: Adopted at a young age, Caucasian upbringing, fairly middle classish/upper lower class, had siblings, no male father figure (but he had brothers who apparently loved him as they were very verbal at first about him being innocent). Lived at home with mom and siblings, but had recently moved out on his own. Watched *advertiser censored* when he lived with his mom and also was accused twice of fondling young girls. Brunn was familiar with J through his maintenance job at the complex. Brunn admitted to getting "high" on MJ and meth. That was his reason for leaving the note on the dumpster. Victim was 6 and sexually abused.

Austin Sigg: Again, broken home, but he did spend time with his father, I think. Singled out in high school as being "weird," talked about wanting to be a mortician. Had 1 sibling, I think? Middle class/upper class/Caucasian. Still lived at home at the time of the crime. Was familiar with J through the neighborhood. Not sure about drug use. Victim was 10 and sexually abused.

Tyler Holder: Again, broken home, lived with mother. Described as being strange, odd, and committing petty crimes in the neighborhood. Middle class neighborhood/Caucasian. No mention of siblings, I'm not sure. A drug user too as evidenced by his Facebook page. Had some sort of online sexual behaviors as evidenced by his phone pictures. Familiar with the victim as he lived on the same street. Victim was 6 and sexually abused.

It seems at some point that Tyler dropped out of high school.

Ryan Brunn was allegedly 'homeschooled' (according to his language/grammer skills, not homeschooled well.), but all indications show he quit doing anything 'high school' and did not graduate. I believe he may have attained a GED eventually.

What about Austin? Was he still in school?

It seems at some point that Tyler dropped out of high school.

Ryan Brunn was allegedly 'homeschooled' (according to his language/grammer skills, not homeschooled well.), but all indications show he quit doing anything 'high school' and did not graduate. I believe he may have attained a GED eventually.

What about Austin? Was he still in school?

I think he was taking college level courses in ... Mortuary sciences? Or something. I think he was closer to a Bundy, intellect wise. (I know people hate to hear it pointed out when killers are non-dumb, but AS was undoubtedly ahead of TH at the very least.)

(This doesn't mean I think Bundy was nearly as smart as be himself thought he was.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mechahendrix