GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you ever seen the personal ads posted on Craigslist and other sites for "hook-ups"? IMO he spent a lot of time on the computer and he (from what was found in the search warrant) was obsessed with sex. I would think he would want to act this out with other individuals and the fastest and easiest way is to respond to an ad. Within minutes you can find a willing partner to do just about anything, if he didn't already have a regular one. Some of these guys will pay money as well.

It's not easy for a guy like him to find a willing female and I don't think he is relationship material. He may have had a GF in the past but there is no telling how long that lasted.

I am really interested in learning if he did find partners online. There is a very dark subculture out there that I think is bigger than what most people realize.

A lot participating in these activities are married men and other men that are not able to find female partners that just want to hook-up with no strings attached for free.

You would think it wasn't easy for a guy like this to find a willing female, but at least a couple of ex-girlfriends were mentioned in the press.

Totally disagree. I think quite a few people suspected him of misdeeds, even reported it the police, but there was not enough proof.

I agree with you here. What I mean is that it wasn't like he was avoided and feared overall. He freaked out some parents and kids, definitely.

Some here had suspected him all along but not a majority. There were many more posts about possible parent involvement, Opal's killer, etc. than about him.

This sudden outpouring of how horrible he was in the neighborhood just doesn't seem to match what we saw prior to his arrest. He did not stick out like a sore thumb, ya know? We heard rumors about him mowing lawns in the neighborhood, I can't imagine anyone letting him do that if he was known to be bad in the neighborhood.

He's a bad egg, absolutely agreed. I'm sure he did many smaller bad things prior to this (and maybe other bigger things, to be learned over time). I think either his mom helped smooth some ruffled feathers or LE not doing anything when he acted out let things die down.

When I read that he said he'd had sex with men, my first thought was that I wonder how old he was when it happened. I'm in no way trying to make excuses for him, but I think it would be very hard to find someone like him who wasn't abused as a child.
MOO

BBM:

Because he's a sick freak?

He wanted attention, negative or positive. He committed the most horrid act to draw attention to himself so he could be recognized?

Why do kids like him bully? Why do they terrorize others and deliberately draw attention to themselves and insert themselves into crimes they commit?

I doubt he received much positive attention in his life but when he did negative things he got a reaction.

Just some thoughts......

Interesting. I know some people like that and it is true. They love attention, even if it is negative.

As an aside, as a teacher, 99.99 % of the time, a child's behavior could be changed by reinforcing the positive . I was lucky because I had an assistant so we could work a plan where a child could be rewarded for positive behavior if it was necessary to reward it every minute for a day.

It was always over within a week. The only chld it did not work on was a child with attachment disorder.

It is easy to focus on the negative, for sure. The more positive you see, the more postive you will see because that is what you are focusing on.

Or in that fogged up haze of a clouded brain swimming in who knows what else, TH simply FORGOT what he had on his phone?

Hard to imagine but if he was slithering in his skin after this and LE wants to see his phone, it's highly likely that he just failed to delete the image. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOPS.

I wrote this once before and then deleted it but I can feel great empathy for the child he once was.

Somewhere along the line all of this just went horribly wrong and I just don't think you can point a finger and say, "There, that's it, that's what made him do this." I think it's more like a toxic chemical cake mix where all the ingredients had to come together just right.

Either way, we sit and try to understand it in hopes of never seeing it in ourselves or our own children I suppose.

To that end I just want to shout, "WAH"

Who HASN'T had a tough childhood?

You want to talk tough childhoods? Talk to the people who are now in their late 70's and 80's. There were no child protective services then!

I can tell you that if my father were raised that way in this day and age they would come and yank him right out of the house. Same goes for what they did in the schools. He had a gym teacher that knocked his best friend's front tooth right out.

TOUGH? childhood? Didn't grow up with a daddy? Booo freaking hoo.

Some of the folks I know were GLAD their old man didn't live in their house.

How many millions of children haven't grown up with both parents there? How many millions of children have been brought on in to grandpa and grandma's house to be raised by elderly people on social security who where able to provide love, shelter and some homemade food but that's about it.

WAAAAAHHHH "I didn't get a white iPhone for Christmas."

Rotten bunch of @#$@$% is what I say it is.

I really think it's time for Americans to pull up their pants and straighten their shoulders and quit blaming all their poor behavior on everyone else and all the circumstances of their youth.

We don't know if this was molested. Frankly I don't even care.

"1in 3 girls and 1 in 5 boys are sexually abused by the time they reach age 18."

http://www.theadvocacycenter.org/adv_abuse.html

That's a whole lotta people out there that suffered really rotten childhoods and did NOT go on to commit this type of horrific crime.

Ok, stepping off my rant rocket.

I can't quote it because its on the previous thread- but why are we to feel bad for GG and why was he having a bad week already? ?

I'm drifting and lost, who is GG again? and why was GG having a bad week?

Or in that fogged up haze of a clouded brain swimming in who knows what else, TH simply FORGOT what he had on his phone?

Hard to imagine but if he was slithering in his skin after this and LE wants to see his phone, it's highly likely that he just failed to delete the image. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOPS.

Do we know what date the hose in the anus image was taken? I have always thought it was July 1st.
not that I recall specifically reading that, but just the fact it was mentioned in the arrest warrant.
(Going by memory here)

JMO, but I think some people are just "born bad". Bad combo of genes, damaged genes, whatever. We don't like to believe that children can be evil, but I think it happens.

I'm drifting and lost, who is GG again? and why was GG having a bad week?

TH biological father. He found out in '09 and has been catching up on child support.
Specifically a bad week???

To that end I just want to shout, "WAH"

Who HASN'T had a tough childhood?

You want to talk tough childhoods? Talk to the people who are now in their late 70's and 80's. There were no child protective services then!

I can tell you that if my father were raised that way in this day and age they would come and yank him right out of the house. Same goes for what they did in the schools. He had a gym teacher that knocked his best friend's front tooth right out.

TOUGH? childhood? Didn't grow up with a daddy? Booo freaking hoo.

Some of the folks I know were GLAD their old man didn't live in their house.

How many millions of children haven't grown up with both parents there? How many millions of children have been brought on in to grandpa and grandma's house to be raised by elderly people on social security who where able to provide love, shelter and some homemade food but that's about it.

WAAAAAHHHH "I didn't get a white iPhone for Christmas."

Rotten bunch of @#$@$% is what I say it is.

I really think it's time for Americans to pull up their pants and straighten their shoulders and quit blaming all their poor behavior on everyone else and all the circumstances of their youth.

We don't know if this was molested. Frankly I don't even care.

"1in 3 girls and 1 in 5 boys are sexually abused by the time they reach age 18."

http://www.theadvocacycenter.org/adv_abuse.html

That's a whole lotta people out there that suffered really rotten childhoods and did NOT go on to commit this type of horrific crime.

Ok, stepping off my rant rocket.

I think that may be a reason why so many people self medicate with drugs and alcohol , or they overeat or shop or have other addictions. Then there are so many people on drugs for depression.

Since we know lots of things that are not good in raising children and lots of things that are good, I think we should start implenting the positive and eliminating the destructive.

Interesting. I know some people like that and it is true. They love attention, even if it is negative.

As an aside, as a teacher, 99.99 % of the time, a child's behavior could be changed by reinforcing the positive . I was lucky because I had an assistant so we could work a plan where a child could be rewarded for positive behavior if it was necessary to reward it every minute for a day.

It was always over within a week. The only chld it did not work on was a child with attachment disorder.

It is easy to focus on the negative, for sure. The more positive you see, the more postive you will see because that is what you are focusing on.

ITA and exactly what I learned in my child development classes.

Links deleted.
You know, it's been rattling around in my head for weeks during the discussion of TH having sex with men that he'd been whoring himself out on Craigslist, but I had no idea where I'd gotten that idea so I didn't mention it. Has it been brought up before?

I don't know if Craigslist has been mentioned, specifically (maybe) -- but the general idea, yes.

I'm starting to rethink some things, with this proof. Who knows what kind of folks he met up with. Was someone drawn in by this at his house THAT day...?

:nono: The CL discussion really needs to end. Now.

Thanks.

ITA and exactly what I learned in my child development classes.

I learned this in my dog training book.

Actually I learned more about raising my kids in my dog training book than I ever did in any of my child rearing books or nursing classes.

Activity, fresh air, good food, plenty of sleep and fresh clean water and of course lots of love and hugs and kisses.

If you don't think positive reinforcement works, try to silently open the cookie packages in your cupboards.

:nono: The CL discussion really needs to end. Now.

Thanks.

Bumping because apparently some posters missed it the first time.

If someone knows of a valid reason to drive traffic to CL seeking out salacious ads, please send your reasons to a mod in a pm for consideration.

Do we know what date the hose in the anus image was taken? I have always thought it was July 1st.
not that I recall specifically reading that, but just the fact it was mentioned in the arrest warrant.
(Going by memory here)

bbm

:blushing: :floorlaugh: What my tired eyes saw was ANGUS image. I thought he had cow pictures on his phone? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers