GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what date the hose in the anus image was taken? I have always thought it was July 1st.
not that I recall specifically reading that, but just the fact it was mentioned in the arrest warrant.
(Going by memory here)

I don't think we know the date -- and I'm not going to assume it was July 1 just because it was included in the arrest warrant. Kinda see your thinking there, though, I think.

I think that may be a reason why so many people self medicate with drugs and alcohol , or they overeat or shop or have other addictions. Then there are so many people on drugs for depression.

Since we know lots of things that are not good in raising children and lots of things that are good, I think we should start implenting the positive and eliminating the destructive.

What you have posted here certainly is true.

Sometimes when I'm so very harsh on people because of their addictions I just step back and look at them and think, really it's their only escape. In some cases it's perfectly understandable.

We are all fighting our own battles 'eh?

bbm

:blushing: :floorlaugh: What my tired eyes saw was ANGUS image. I thought he had cow pictures on his phone? :facepalm:

And on that note...I'm off to bed to dream of a better day.

* Make a plan with your kids. Make one just like a fire plan.

* Pick one or two adults that your child can go with and only them. No exceptions.

* Have your child incorporate the buddy system in order to play outside.

* Teach them to trust their instincts. You can do this with them at a very early age.

*String electric high voltage razor wire around the perimeter of your property and have heat seeking lasers which electrically trigger small land mines at the base of you fencing.

OK, OK that last one might be a little overboard. :floorlaugh:

Originally, I thought it might have been because of one of the men he said he'd had sex with. Most teens don't consider guys their own age to be "men", that's usually (in my experiences) used for a male who is older than you are. I thought an older man who had abused TH for years was there with him, and cleaned up enough to get rid of any evidence that he had been involved (but didn't care about evidence against TH.) He also could have taken her to get her out of the area, but just dumped her in the first spot he didn't think he'd be seen so he could be back home before they started searching for her.

I'm not too keen on the idea anymore because he could have just left her there and gone home without taking a chance on being caught with her if he had removed all evidence. I'm also sure LE has talked to anyone whose vehicle was seen leaving the area between the time of her disappearance and the discovery of her body. Which leaves me back at - why did he do such a lousy job of cleaning up and leave her in a place where she'd be found so quickly?
:blushing:

B b m
I reallyyyy hate feeling like things are at standstill with this case.
So tonight I sat here for two hours and reread several threads, news articles, etc.
and felt quite like you Confusion.
IF the cameras caught all vehicle traffic that day...
If the cameras caught foot traffic and bike traffic, any traffic ....
WHY can't detectives 'see' who put Alanna there?
I just don 't get it.
Imo

ps. I think the body was left on purpose. Right there, on purpose.

Well, we felt like they were at a standstill before too. And people who knew what was going on or had a good idea kept their mouths shut in the name of pursuing justice. I bet that is what is happening now. I am going to have to believe they are building their case against his accomplice.

B b m
So tonight I sat here for two hours and reread several threads, news articles, etc.
I just don 't get it.
Imo

We know about two cameras. Don't know how many there are around the neighborhood -- hope more, and that LE has the captures from others as well, but... .

Doubtful those types of cameras caught ALL of every kind of traffic, IMO.

Also -- some say it's a pretty busy neighborhood. Maybe something's there, on camera, that isn't standing out as unusual, but actually is pertinent.

Or -- maybe a vehicle goes down Babbling Brook and leaves shortly thereafter, not a "known to the neighborhood" vehicle. Likely those types of cameras don't get a good shot, if any, of license plates... and maybe LE hasn't been able to locate that vehicle. Maybe Tyler got in that vehicle with someone and rode away, and maybe they took Alanna with them. Maybe that vehicle later dropped Tyler off somewhere nearby but not on Babbling Brook, and he walked home. Maybe the driver promised he/she would "take care of things".

All just theory.

I think you might have gotten your stories mixed up.Besides I don't think washing her body would get rid of the evidence where it was found.

Washing removes some DNA...that 's why LE tells rape victims
NOT to BATHE. Not yelling, caps for emphasis. :)

Y'all do realize that, if someone wanted to take a child and frame Tyler for it, all they had to do was visit with him, get him good and stoned, walk out with a few things from his house ... including used condoms ...

Not saying this is what happened, just thinking ...

B b m
I just don 't get it.
Imo

I kept wondering today if they just have to wait until Tyler can talk like the LE stated it would be at least 3 months and that would be amazing or something like that.

His condition sounds different since the last release. got me?

I kept wondering today if they just have to wait until Tyler can talk like the LE stated it would be at least 3 months and that would be amazing or something like that.

I imagine they are making attempts to communicate with him, for sure. Yep.

We know about two cameras. Don't know how many there are around the neighborhood -- hope more, and that LE has the captures from others as well, but... .

Doubtful those types of cameras caught ALL of every kind of traffic, IMO.

Also -- some say it's a pretty busy neighborhood. Maybe something's there, on camera, that isn't standing out as unusual, but actually is pertinent.

Or -- maybe a vehicle goes down Babbling Brook and leaves shortly thereafter, not a "known to the neighborhood" vehicle. Likely those types of cameras don't get a good shot, if any, of license plates... and maybe LE hasn't been able to locate that vehicle. Maybe Tyler got in that vehicle with someone and rode away, and maybe they took Alanna with them. Maybe that vehicle later dropped Tyler off somewhere nearby but not on Babbling Brook, and he walked home. Maybe the driver promised he/she would "take care of things".

All just theory.
My thoughts about the camera that captured the 2 dark cars. That camera would catch any vehicles that passed in front of it.

You're right, CCCS don't capture license plates because home security cameras generally catch traffic passing by a home.
Anyway I look at it.....

If a Driver took care of things on that street ....the camera should have captured it.

I don't buy that no one saw anything on July 1, a summer day when people were out and about. IMOO

The warrant has an item they took. Bathroom trap from sink. hmmm why no other drains? Hey, maybe they went back and got more with another warrant...I hope they release the next one.

I would think he at least has the mental capacity to write things down. Not that I think they can force him to tell them anything useful, just saying.

My thoughts about the camera that captured the 2 dark cars. That camera would catch any vehicles that passed in front of it.

You're right, CCCS don't capture license plates because home security cameras generally catch traffic passing by a home.
Anyway I look at it.....

If a Driver took care of things on that street ....the camera should have captured it.

I don't buy that no one saw anything on July 1, a summer day when people were out and about. IMOO

But the cameras (that we know about) aren't on the street where Alanna's body was left, right?

Eyewitnesses now -- you'd think so. Maybe someone DID see something and that's being kept back.

LD, do you have an opinion on an accomplice? I mean do you think there was one? Thank You for being here and answering our questions. I hope time will bring you peace.

LD, do you have an opinion on an accomplice? I mean do you think there was one? Thank You for being here and answering our questions. I hope time will bring you peace.

I don't see how there couldn't be an accomplice, given the difficulty of transporting her body to where she was found. I don't know where all the cameras are, but I've been in the neighborhood enough to think and hope that someone, live or digital, must've seen *something*.

I hunger for answers as part of trying to make sense of a senseless act. It won't bring Alanna back to know what happened to her and why, but hopefully it will bring justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member