GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Blood swabs??

I am mystified as well. Blood on an object in the house? On the base of the blender? Or his blood being taken again?
Maybe they found blood splatters/drips with luminol in the house.

Well you never know, there could have been a struggle with hospital staff, not necessarily a fist, but a hard object. Maybe he was dealing with withdrawals and hit his face on the bed rails....it's all guessing at this point though.

Ha! Maybe he was knocked out (from anesthesia and meds) after surgery and someone decided to belt him one when he wasnt expecting it!
I dont really think so, but I do enjoy the thought of it! Hehehe

Do you get discharged in 3 weeks after having a bullet in your brain?

(Medical question, not a question of whether he deserves to suffer. I'm just wondering, like many of us are, if he is mentally cognizant yet. I want him to stand trial, and be competent to do so, and tell LE if he had an accomplice.)

I am mystified as well. Blood on an object in the house? On the base of the blender? Or his blood being taken again?
Maybe they found blood splatters/drips with luminol in the house.

Could it be blood from either Holder or (more likely) Officer Lodatto after the shootings? I guess they could use it as evidence in the attempted murder charge.

Could it be blood from either Holder or (more likely) Officer Lodatto after the shootings? I guess they could use it as evidence in the attempted murder charge.

Hmm. I suppose anything is worth considering but I feel like they wouldn't need that with multiple witnesses? I did wonder if the collected shell casings were from the shootout, though, although I would have thought they'd been collected in the first sweep. Maybe they did get a supplemental warrant for the shooting.

OOH. Maybe they took the Vitamix base because a bullet lodged in it during the shootout? (Thank you, The Wire.)

He does look like he has lost weight and probably a rough detox from drugs....

I'm glad. I hope he realizes he will never get to get high again. He will never have the luxury of a nice bong rip. And he won't be able to ever eat Mexican food or go swimming, or have fresh orange juice or get a hug from his mother, or get to go shooting guns, or sleep in a cozy bed, or use soft toilet paper, or be able to get a snack in the middle of the night, or laze around switching channels on the remote, etc., etc. That makes me happy.

He will be able to have tons of sex in prison, though. And I think, unlike many prisoners, he'll actually enjoy that.

That doesn't make me happy.

But I will think of the positive.

My first thought of the black eye was from the gunshot wound. I wonder if there was a exit wound or the bullet lodged somewhere.

My first thought was it was from a fist to his face as the officers rushed to subdue him. It did my heart glad to see it. (Sorry for being blood thirsty).

I'm glad. I hope he realizes he will never get to get high again. He will never have the luxury of a nice bong rip. And he won't be able to ever eat Mexican food or go swimming, or have fresh orange juice or get a hug from his mother, or get to go shooting guns, or sleep in a cozy bed, or use soft toilet paper, or be able to get a snack in the middle of the night, or laze around switching channels on the remote, etc., etc. That makes me happy.

He will be able to have tons of sex in prison, though. And I think, unlike many prisoners, he'll actually enjoy that.

My first thought was it was from a fist to his face as the officers rushed to subdue him. It did my heart glad to see it. (Sorry for being blood thirsty).

It's hard to have charitable thoughts about TH under the circumstances. Frankly, I think he's lucky to be in such good shape. The officers surely had sufficient cause to shoot him dead.

Could have just been the location of the base of the blender.
I keep mine in the kitchen, where I think most blenders are kept.
If it was in his bedroom or bathroom, LE might have taken it for reasons of where it was?

Do you get discharged in 3 weeks after having a bullet in your brain?

(Medical question, not a question of whether he deserves to suffer. I'm just wondering, like many of us are, if he is mentally cognizant yet. I want him to stand trial, and be competent to do so, and tell LE if he had an accomplice.)

I don't believe he ever had a bullet in his brain.
Looks like it went under the chin.

Well that is one ugly individual.

In my opinion what we are seeing in that discoloration under his eye is not from a direct blow to that area but rather a broken blood vessel(s) ABOVE that area.

The blood vessels break and, having no where else to go leak into the tissue and gravity causes this dependent hematoma you see evident in the photo.

Also if you look at the white of his eye it also has sustained some type of injury.

The interesting part to me is that color of the hematoma. However we have no way of knowing if TH was on some kind of blood thinners or other medications that would have thinned his blood and perhaps lead to continued leakage in that area which would give us the understanding as to why this isn't yellow or a mix of yellow and green now nearly two weeks after the injury.

Of course, I am assuming that this injury was sustained on the day he was shot. It could have been sustained recently from whacking his face against a bed rail.

Also my opinion is that today's journalism is horribly lacking in accuracy. He looks pretty healthy to me. Healthy enough to turn him loose in the general population as far as I'm concerned.

I say...if you rape and murder a small child then you don't get protection.

IMO, the bullet had an upward trajectory, blew half his tongue away then went into his brain. IMO.

If they had to do surgery on his brain, they would have shaved his hair.
As he still has all his hair (and a pretty nasty looking one at that, IMO), then clearly they didn't have to do any surgery on his brain.

If they had to do surgery on his brain, they would have shaved his hair.
As he still has all his hair (and a pretty nasty looking one at that, IMO), then clearly they didn't have to do any surgery on his brain.

RBBM...

If they had to do surgery on his brain... :floorlaugh:

They'd need a tweezers and a microscope.

Well that is one ugly individual.

In my opinion what we are seeing in that discoloration under his eye is not from a direct blow to that area but rather a broken blood vessel(s) ABOVE that area.

The blood vessels break and, having no where else to go leak into the tissue and gravity causes this dependent hematoma you see evident in the photo.

Also if you look at the white of his eye it also has sustained some type of injury.

The interesting part to me is that color of the hematoma. However we have no way of knowing if TH was on some kind of blood thinners or other medications that would have thinned his blood and perhaps lead to continued leakage in that area which would give us the understanding as to why this isn't yellow or a mix of yellow and green now nearly two weeks after the injury.

Of course, I am assuming that this injury was sustained on the day he was shot. It could have been sustained recently from whacking his face against a bed rail.

Also my opinion is that today's journalism is horribly lacking in accuracy. He looks pretty healthy to me. Healthy enough to turn him loose in the general population as far as I'm concerned.

I say...if you rape and murder a small child then you don't get protection.

As much as I would love to beat him into a bloody pulp....and I know there are prisoners who are probably already licking their chops at the idea of having a few minutes alone with him, I think Alanna's parents deserve some answers first. If my daughter disappeared and was found murdered, I would need some answers to help with closure and the healing process. Why did he do this? Did she suffer for long? Those questions would eat away at me. This is what haunts parents of children who go missing and never return. After I got all I needed out of him...yeah, turn him over to general population and let the boys behind bars have at him. I would want him to spend every moment of his life feeling like a helpless, hunted animal.

I watched that video of him being put into the ambulance so many times I was sure he wasn't as badly injured as we may have thought, looks like I was right! Kinda disappointed he isn't horribly disfigured though.

As for the eye, I think it's from trauma of the bullet entering, the force and stress on the blood vessels. Would like to think someone has been punching him in the face on a daily basis ;) but probably not.

The vitamix base, I think whoever said a bullet may have lodged in it may be right. This SW was related to the shooting right? If it was related to the murder of AG I think it would have been taken in the first search, wouldn't it?

Also, just FYI, in Texas we don't air condition our prisons. Most local and county jails are air conditioned but not the state-run jails. We are on our 8th or 9th day in a row of well over 100 degree temperatures also. When you factor in heat index it's pretty warm...

Also, just FYI, in Texas we don't air condition our prisons. Most local and county jails are air conditioned but not the state-run jails. We are on our 8th or 9th day in a row of well over 100 degree temperatures also. When you factor in heat index it's pretty warm...

"Pretty warm" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: My AC went out 2 days ago for 4 hours. :scared::scared::scared I was highly motivated to get that thing back up and running!

I do think the psych units and medical areas have AC. Wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't end up in there at least for a while. But there is always next summer, and the summer after that, and the summer after that....

Also, on a side note, can you imagine how bad that place smells? I am thinking the cloud of toxic "Axe" spray that I often find at the Jr. High would be a blessing compared to what prison must smell like.

Wow, I didn't know that.

I can vouch for the heat ... it has been miserable here but at least this heat didn't start in May for a change. It would be nice if we actually had fall weather this year for more than just a few weeks.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back