GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said before.They found a belt on her?Can someone please explain the belt found on her to me? This belt will probably identify her killer.There will probably be DNA on it from him.Different types of DNA testing.Touch DNA ect...this will probably identify her killer.

There were reports that a belt was wrapped around her, or one of the bags, or around her in a bag, or around the tarp, but I don't think anything official has been released.

The search warrant for the parents' house indicates some men's belts were taken, so we have been speculating that it was an ordinary men's belt with buckles and holes, but even that's uncertain.

I have a med school diploma from the interent. I will have to get verified just as soon as the printer ink is dry.

Anyway, I believe that any marks left on her after death are totally different than when one is alive and blood is circulating.

If any of you remember those cousins that killed all of those girls in was it CA or Washington? I forget.

They would be sure to put the victims out where they would be found. They were very much displayed.

As time went on, they began to experiment. LE could not figure out what a blue fluid was that they found injected into the girls. The pukes were experimenting to see what would happen if you injected someone with Windex.

They would put a plastic bag over the victim's head, have her almost die, take it off, and start over again. These were experiments. Of course, they did not start out this way. They became more and more creative as they went along.

BTW, ,this was the last Ann Rule book I ever read. That was enough for me.

So, was this a sloppy crime, or is this an experienced person doing their tricks?

If there was water in her lungs, she was alive when that process started. Or , it could be that there were those chemicals on her body or clothing to wash her off, as was suggested.

Some things LE collects take awhile to be processed. They have to wait. Who knows how much labs are backed up or how long it takes some cultures to grow, etc.

At any rate, this family is under an unlucky star. I have a few of the items listed such as pool chemicals, garbage bags and toilet paper. The rest of the items, no. Belts of that size, restraints, a tarp of that color, red duct tape, Walmart bags, cats. Nope. None of those items.

However, I do have rope and bungee straps, so those would have been seized perhaps. They just have the bad luck of having actual restraints,

Thanks...and congratulations on your soon to be diploma! :rocker:

There were reports that a belt was wrapped around her, or one of the bags, or around her in a bag, or around the tarp, but I don't think anything official has been released.

The search warrant for the parents' house indicates some men's belts were taken, so we have been speculating that it was an ordinary men's belt with buckles and holes, but even that's uncertain.

Ok.Thank you. How big is some one who wears belt sizes 38-46 ?

I hope this investigation doesn't last so long as to allow the perp to diet themselves down to a svelt size 32-33. JMO

My husband once bought a skid of toilet paper from SAMs club! My son who was about 4 at the time would build things with them and stack them up. :) took a long time to use all that TP. Never did find a great place to store it either. So it kinda remained in the family room and was used as giant soft Legos.

LOL. A little humor is a good thing around here. The wife didn't know I had purchased a big pack of TP. So I went to get it out of the cabinet under the sink. And I found that there were two giant packs. Apparently, I purchased some and forgot about it. Then I purchased some more. So I can scratch that off the shopping list til Thanksgiving.

Since the affidavit was sealed, we can only guess.

I guess she was restrained, there was toilet paper found with her, there is something to do with chlorinated water, there is something to do with Walmart bags and garbage bags, a tarp and red tape, a large belt was used.

What the men's clothing means, who knows. They did not take any.

I imagine they took the computers to see if there is child *advertiser censored* or any movies of the crime.

LE are professionals. They cannot be thinking anything about the family in the beginning except that they could be the perps. Like it or not, that is what they have to think no matter where or how or what time the child was founs,

As far as the computer stuff goes, they're probably also looking to see whether any of the kids had been having unfortunate conversations with strangers, or somebody had been hijacking an inadequately protected webcam, or stuff like that, too.

It's just standard operating procedure imo.
If nothing else, they have to have reference samples to know whch fibers etc came frm the victim's home and are just to be expected and which could be the unknown perp. Also they need to know the details of the victim's daily life just in case there is something that could be a clue.

I agree Donjeta. I think the search warrants executed were SOP. Carbuff made a very good point backthread. If fibers and other evidence was found on her they need to try to ID where those came from...etc.

Yes, I agree.

A better question is... Have the parents been cleared?
Not just in this case, but all of these types of cases. The answer always seems to be no.

Have they begin moving outside the familial circle?

Good point Linda. Have you noticed that in the past year or so a lot of LE departments tend to not make a statement one way or another about suspects?

Not directed at Linda:

The search warrants for the family home indicate to me that they are working from inner circle out. Start at home (especially when the victim is a minor living in the home) to clear those in contact with her and then move outwards. They usually do this in tandem while working the other circles of possible contacts too. The investigation isn't linear---it involves teams that focus on different aspects...so just because we see media reports of warrants issued on the family home doesn't mean that other investigative techniques aren't being used in other areas and on other people that may have had contact with Alanna. (I know you know that Linda, I'm just stating that for anyone reading that hasn't watched these types of investigations as closely or as avidly as WS tend to do).

Another thing---Alanna was found 8 days ago. She more than likely would have been transported to the Dallas ME office that day. IMHO they know COD and MOD by now. They probably are waiting on other tests to return like blood, drug, and if any foreign biological fluids were found on her person those would be tested too.

What I find most interesting about this investigation so far is that LE made a statement that they think this is an "isolated case". Have they made another statement changing that particular terminology in reference to Alanna? JMHO.

Any thoughts on a non-pickup truck type of vehicle such as a minivan being the mode of transportation for dumping the body on the road?

Minivans have the back hatch and they also have sliding doors.

Just thinking out loud here.

ETA more wondering than thinking: female condom??????

Makes sense... Especially now that we know LE are searching for two(?) black minivans...

I don't see what a polyamorous relationship has to do with toilet paper. So maybe they buy bulk because they don't like running out of toilet paper. With 6 people at home who like to wipe their butts you need a lot. Having TP at home never killed any child as far as know. Respectfully, just because their lifestyle may not be your cup of tea does not mean that their toilet paper is in any way more nefarious than yours.

I didn't mean to imply that one had to do with the other.

10 times (places) Toilet paper is listed, ten locations as being retrieved from the home, that's 10 different places, 2 cars and the house iirc.
I buy Costco Toilet Paper 30 roll packs, you will find a 6 pack under the sink in the bathroom and the rest in storage. That's 2 places. That is what I was saying about the Toilet paper. That to me is odd, sorry

<modsnip>

Those interviewed by officers told News 8 they were specifically asked about two dark-colored cars that may have been in the area the night of Alanna's death.
Saginaw Police Department spokesman Damon Ing said investigators are looking for two vehicles in connection with the crime &#8211;&#8211; one is a red truck with a green splash of paint near the rear tire well. Ing has not identified the second vehicle.

http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news...rom-home-of-slain-N-Texas-girl-214741911.html

Why hasn't Ing indentified the second vehicle???

re: the places TP was found

People who camp, especially with small children, tend to have TP stashed in odd places. Public latrines have unreliable supplies and if you're going farther away, where it's all self-service, you definitely need a part of a roll in your backpack.

With six people in the house, they could have four or five bathrooms.

I didn't mean to imply that one had to do with the other.

10 times (places) Toilet paper is listed, ten locations as being retrieved from the home, that's 10 different places, 2 cars and the house iirc.
I buy Costco Toilet Paper 30 roll packs, you will find a 6 pack under the sink in the bathroom and the rest in storage. That's 2 places. That is what I was saying about the Toilet paper. That to me is odd, sorry

<modsnip>

<modsnip>

Respectfully. Items fall out of all kinds of vehicles all the time. I do not have a scientific reason to explain this. But it's such a big problem that many people are maimed and killed by road debris. There are also PSA on tv and radio regarding this problem.

Oh, I totally agree. Someone in front of me had purchased a chair that was in a box, standing up. We were on the highway going at least 50. It flew out and it hit my bumper as it went flying by, even though I was driving several car lengths behind.

Where I live, loads must be covered and secure for this very reason,

But for me, the question is if a body could fall out accidentally or was this on purpose? Two different types of perps .

I have no idea why they are looking for vans, but the fact that they are looking at vans indicates they may think the body was left on purpose.

That is way more horrifying to me.

Ok.Thank you. How big is some one who wears belt sizes 38-46 ?

It's the same as pants waist sizes. Belts usually have a couple of notches on either side, so somebody with a size 38 belt could cinch it down a bit for a 34 waist, or let it out for a 42 waist. Whether that's portly depends on height and build. Mr. Carbuff used to be a 36 before he got serious about cholesterol. He was a bit thick through the middle but not overweight; now he's 32 waist.

People who camp, especially with small children, tend to have TP stashed in odd places. Public latrines have unreliable supplies and if you're going farther away, where it's all self-service, you definitely need a part of a roll in your backpack.

BBM

According to zillow.com, this house has two bathrooms.

I typed out the warrant so it is more easily accessible in the thread. I apologize for any errors, I just quickly typed it out and some words were difficult to read.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/SaginawSearchWarrant.pdf

SEARCH WARRANT

THE STATE OF TEXAS to the Sheriff or any Peace Officer of Tarrant County, Texas, or any Peace Officer of the State of Texas.

GREETINGS:

WHEREAS, the Affiant whose signature is affixed to the affidavit appearing on the reverse hearof is a peace officer under the laws of Texas and did heretofore this day subscribe and swear to said affidavit before me, which said affidavit is by this reference incorporated herein for all purposes, and whereas I find that the verified facts stated by Affiant in said affidavit show that Affiant has probable cause for the belief he expresses therein and establishes the existence of proper grounds for the issuance of this warrant:

NOW THEREFORE, you are commanded to enter the suspected place and premises located at 641 Babbling Brook Drive, Saginaw, Tarrant County, Texas to there search for the property described and to seize the same and bring it before to include but not limited to,

A Wal-mart receipt, red duct tape and packaging, Wal-mart plastic bags, trash bags, men's clothing size 38-46 to include but not limited to a men's belt size 38-44, any material that could be used to bound hands or feet, any computers, cell phones, jump drives or any digital media devices that are capable of storage of data to include but not limited to photographs, any biological evidence, fibers, residual fluids, urine located inside the residence that may be constituted as evidence against the laws of the State of Texas.

The place to be searched includes the house, curtilage and out buildings and any vehicles on the property, to include a 2006 blue in color Hyundai, bearing license plate Texas 447NMM and a 2008 Honda minivan blue in color, bearing license plate Texas MYC751, and a 2005 Ford passenger car, tan in color, bearing license plate TX GF03YS, located at 641 Babbling Brook Drive, Saginaw, Tarrant County, Saginaw, Texas.

HEREIN FAIL NOT, but have you then and there this Warrant within three days, exclusive of the day of its execution, with your return thereon, showing how you have executed the same.

ISSUED AT 1:55 o'clock AM, on this the 2nd day of July, 2013 to certify which witness my hand this day.

George Gallagher
District Judge, Tarrant County, Texas

Ford Taurus VIN 5194

1) Walmart receipts *receipts is scratched out* plastic bags
2) 5 vacuumings
3) Charmin Ultra Soft 4 pack
4) blue/gray tarp
5) red tape, white tape, camo tape, black electrical tape
6) citizens academy card
7) copy of SSN card; drivers license

Hyundai Elantra VIN 3710

1) white plastic bag with orange drawstring;
2) white plastic bag with blue drawstring;
3) Tmobile receipt
4) 5 vacuumings

Honda Odyssey VIN 9134

1) 7 vacuumings;
2) swabbing;
3) medications list;
4) 2 Wal-mart receipts;
5) FC2 female condom;
6) white pillow;
7) black plastic trash bag with blue drawstring with paper plate and water bottle;
8) black/white target with holes;
9) roll of balck garbage bags with blue drawstrings
roll of white garbage bags with orange strings;
box *container is scratched out* for white bags

641 Babbling Brook Dr. Saginaw, TX

1) Smiley face memo;
2) white scraps of paper or fiber;
3) roll of kleenex cottonelle toilet paper;
4) yellow/clear toothbrush;
5) clear/pink toothbrush;
6) green/white toothbrush;
7) pink/clear toothbrush;
8) swabbing (1)
9) swabbings (2)
10) 3 toilet paper tubes;
11) blue piece of cloth, middle section cooler and rest of item;
12) roll of black duct tape;
13) walmart plastic bags;
14) Hefty cinch sax box with black plastic bags with yellow drawstring and small roll of toilet paper
15) Blue/clear gum microtip tooth brush
16) red/clear gum microtip tooth brush
17) purple/clear oral B toothbrush
18) white trash bag w/ yellow pull tie; walmart bag
19) Hair sample obtained from multicolored cat
20) swabbings (2)
21) walmart bag with receipt dated 6/18/13 + 6/13/13
22) plastic walmart bags
23) wet swimsuit in Albertsons bag
24) 2 4 packs and 2 individual rolls of toilet paper; cottonelle kleenex ultra comfort care plastic packing
25) roll of toilet paper; garbage bag with red drawstring
26) trash bag with red drawstring; white rope (inside trash bags)
27) 3 belts
28) Brown belt leather with silver bucket
29) walmart bag
30) green towel
31) black restraint
32) white trash bag with yellow tie; black trash bag with yellow tie
33) firecrackers wrapped in red tape
34) sonicare electric toothbrush head
35) 12 toilet paper roll tubes with various lot #s printed inside of tubes; two pieces of plastic packaging
36) lowes receipt dated 5/26/13
37) walmart receipt dated 6/22/13
38) sonicare electric toothbrush head
39) 1 pair of plastic gloves
40) DVR computer
41) toilet paper rolls - 4 complete, 1 used, 2 pieces of plastic packaging
42) plastic trash bag
43) Bedding (2 white pillows)
44) Bedding (2 pillows + one square pillow with flowers)
45) black teddy bear
46) Bedding (2 sheets, 1 blanket, 1 comforter)
47) plastic bag from walmart
48) black plastic bags
49) roll of white plastic trash bags
50) 4 black restraints
51) cleartape - wide lg tape roll
52) brown tarp
53) 4 toilet paper tubes, 2 toilet paper rolls + plastic packing
54) bedding (2 pillows with pillow cases, 2 pillows without pillow cases)
55) bedding (2 body pillows)
56) 1 suede brown + tan comforter; 2 tan sheets
57) white plastic bag with red drawstring
58) 4 toilet paper rolls (consistent with cottonelle) and 2 pieces of plastic packaging
59) walmart bag of various types
60) 2 swabs of possible blood
61) cat hair from dark colored cat
62) walmart bag
63) arm + leg restraints
64) 6 pack of toilet paper + charmin ultra soft plastic packaging
65) 2 plastic walmart bags, 2 plastic trash bags w/ red drawstrings
66) water from hot tub
67) blue sheet
68) Logitech thumbdrive
69) Fujifilm zip 100mb disk 2 CD-R's
70) blue/gray tarp
71) HTH shock n swim, HTH Algae guard 3x concentrate, HTH PH minus; HTH dual action chlorinating tablets
72) beige + white teddy bear
73) filtered filter cover from softub hot tub
74) Xbox S/N 410933172505
75) 6 pack of toilet paper from charmin ultrasoft plastic packaging
76) Gateway DesktopPC G6-350 S/N 0011240956
77) WD external HD and USB cable case
78) Canon digital video camera and AC adapter model F51001
79) Black Ipod no adapter
80) garbage bags
81) 2 DNA swabs
82) 2 DNA swabs
83) 2 DNA swabs
84) HP Pro Book 64606 S/N CNU 211227D
85) CD'S with various labels
86) Compaq Armada 1700 w/powercord S/N 1J92CB27576R
87) Playstation S/N CE126406724
88) Purple shuffle (ipod) w/charger
89) Canon powershot A20 camera 142004204 with case
90) Memorex 1gb thumbdrive; blue "omnomnom" thumbdrive; ziplock bag of sim + media card
91) Samsung CE0168 S/N R61B6863142 w/powercord
92) Toshiba laptop w/powercord + adapter S/N 3A067985W
93) WII + power cords S/N LU10088987
94) Swiss Army tool with thumbdrive
95) Dell XPS M1730 S/N DHZXCF1
96) Sener computer
97) Computer 4
98) Computer 3
99) Computer 2
100) Computer 1
101) WD HD WT 3510280351
102) WD HD WT 6090031393
103) Maxtor HD K607K5PA
104) Conner HD EVC8ARZ
105) Samsung HD J35J17Z081
106) Samsung HD J35J381002T
107) Fujitsu HD 05524542
108) Excalibur 4gb thumbdrive, Belkin thumbdrive
109) Asus EEEPC1001PXB

Exactly why I prefer camping in a trailer with a full size bathroom & tub! any other way is just a little to "cave man style" for me:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela