GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing weird about the amount of tp they have or the amount of empty rolls. Maybe the trash hasn't been taken out in a while. lol

I am starting to feel a little left out so I thought I would share a few details.

We have three bathrooms and normally buy in 36 rolls and then divide each bathroom with twelve rolls. I have not done the math on which bathroom uses more but we borrow from one to feed the other.
As for recycle. I am sure they do it weekly there, so there would be no stockpiling of empty rolls unless used for projects.

(BBM) Maybe this is the reason for LE's interest in the TP tubes. Trying to match paper found on the body to that used at home, maybe?

Good catch! Yes, that sounds very plausible, and would also explain why they took entire packages along with the plastic wrappings.

What items were seized that don't appear on the list (not including fibers, biological fluids, and urine)? It may be unimportant but I have to wonder if it tells us something.

Here's a quick list... so far:

TP/TP tubes
Water from hot tub
Chemicals used in hot tub
Medication list
Female condom
B/W target with holes
Wet swimsuit in Alberton's bag
Cat hair
Lowe's receipt
Plastic gloves
Smiley face memo

I believe it's easily understood why bedding, stuffed toys, toothbrushes were seized so I didn't include them in my list.

I am starting to feel a little left out so I thought I would share a few details.

We have three bathrooms and normally buy in 36 rolls and then divide each bathroom with twelve rolls. I have not done the math on which bathroom uses more but we borrow from one to feed the other.
As for recycle. I am sure they do it weekly there, so there would be no stockpiling of empty rolls unless used for projects.

Do you mean that they collect recyclables weekly in the area? I don't think it means that all the recyclables always make it to the recycling bin in everybody's house every week.

There was a past case, Gail Palmgren, where she disappeared and the husband lawyered up right away. It took absolutely months to get a search warrant and hardly anything was taken. There were multiple 911 calls in the days and weeks leading up to her disappearance yet he wasn't treated as a suspect and their mutual home remained unsearched for a long time. She was eventually found deceased, victim of a car accident. Some of us believed she may have had some help off that cliff but it was declared an accident, despite what seemed like strong circumstantial evidence to the contrary. By the way, LE claimed no POI's/suspects all along and kept mentioning searching would be better in the fall, when the foliage dropped. Remarkably, she was found almost immediately after that time, as though they may have known where she was all along.

Moral? Not all homes get searched, even when it seems obvious they should be. Sometimes a warrant is necessary to get the cooperation. Also, LE keeps things close to their vests and even when they seem like they don't know what's going on, they often do.
I didn't say EVERY house was searched, I said it was pretty standard to search the house someone is missing from.

By the way, LE generally gets a search warrant whether the occupants are cooperative or not just to cover their butts in any future legal proceedings.

JMO and all that.

Like others have mentioned, I just wonder what is up with the toilet paper? How would that be connected to a dead person? Any big time sleuths out there seen toilet paper taken from POSSIBLE crime scenes in the past. Notice I said possible.....not saying it is a crime scene.

Interesting. My hubby was adamant it could not happen.

Need more info---long trip, hills? The hog can be similar to a person.

Geez, I will have to ask my son his opinion. He and his father often disagree,

We know nothing. By some miracle we managed to make it this far in life is his opinion.

I often ask that question about myself..:sigh:

:D

I did not see any mention of LE taking the contents of any trash cans.

OT if somebody came in and seized all my TP I would be in a panic. LOL

The crate sure would not be big.

Puppy jumping around? Or is this an, indication she could have fallen out.

Hubby got rid of our truck. So, anyone, want to try an experiment with what? Maybe bags of sand? Bags of soil? Wood chips are too light. Bags of flour or rice?

We might be able to try this tomorrow if it is not raining. How much do you (or anyone) think Alanna weighed - 40 lbs? If we can duplicate her weight, I believe my guys - husband and son :) - may have tarp to wrap the 40 lbs of something in, we have a truck, can leave tail gate open and try different speeds to see what happens, also try with tailgate up to see if it will bounce out.

Any thoughts or advise let me know. I'll be checking in.

I have two cats, twice as much hair! I am constantly vacuuming everything and yet miraculously it's still everywhere!

I think cat and dog hairs breed... And science just hasn't found that out, yet...

Tee! Hee!

(BBM) Maybe this is the reason for LE's interest in the TP tubes. Trying to match paper found on the body to that used at home, maybe?

That reminded me of the case/trial of Dr. Dirk Greineder, ziplock bag found at the crime scene was matched exactly to the box at the home. They showed the bag from the scene and a bag from the box and you could see that the plastic was one of the same, it and the next bag to come from the box were cut from each other. Great trial.

We might be able to try this tomorrow if it is not raining. How much do you (or anyone) think Alanna weighed - 40 lbs? If we can duplicate her weight, I believe my guys - husband and son :) - may have tarp to wrap the 40 lbs of something in, we have a truck, can leave tail gate open and try different speeds to see what happens, also try with tailgate up to see if it will bounce out.

Just don't try it anywhere with other traffic behind you.

I knew a guy that was 275 5'11" and waist was 42.

in reference to the belt size.

I will guess 55 lbs.

Respectfully. Items fall out of all kinds of vehicles all the time. I do not have a scientific reason to explain this. But it's such a big problem that many people are maimed and killed by road debris. There are also PSA on tv and radio regarding this problem.

Inertia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ths is the scientific explanation I think.

Things tend to be resistant to a change in their motion/velocity/state of rest, so if a car suddenly brakes, loose stuff in the car tends to move forward and if a car suddenly accelerates, loose stuff may roll backwards.

I have an pickup, live way out in the country on a dirt road, and just happen top have pool tarp and a 40 lb bag of garden soil on the front porch. I think I'll join you in this experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela