GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To figure out how large someone would be that wore a 38-46 we would have to know how tall they were, right?

Regarding toilet paper once more, I think it sounds like some of the items they took are actually just the cardboard tubes and there's not any actual TP left on them. They could have been saving them for recycling.

another thought about the seemingly large amount of toilet paper...

Perhaps this family is concerned about emergencies/ disasters so they wish to be prepared by stocking up on necessities and articles which may be difficult to obtain in an event such as those...

JMO

Does the family have pet gerbils or other rodents? That could be the reason for all the toilet paper tubes. There's nothing a gerbil loves more than an empty cardboard tube to chew (rodents' teeth never stop growing, so they have to constantly chew to keep their teeth worn down. Otherwise, their bottom teeth can actually grow up into their sinus cavities). We have many, many pet rodents, but since it's just Mr. Mouse and me, we can't possibly go through enough toilet paper to keep the gerbils happy, since a gerbil can completely demolish a toilet paper tube into tiny shreds in less than 5 minutes. So everyone at work saves me their empty TP tubes and Kleenex boxes (for rodent houses). At any given time, I have several giant bags of empty toilet paper tubes stashed at various places around the house, as well as in my office. I've often wondered what the night cleaning crew at work must think of my stash of TP tubes, and I can only wonder what the police might think if for some reason they searched my house. Probably that I was some kind of disturbed paper products hoarder. (I can't spare a square!) But in any case, there are lots of reasons why someone might have empty TP tubes around.

(No great insights here...just wanted to get in on the toilet paper conversation, too.)

Thanks! I think I learn something new every day on WS!

btw... I'm curious, is an online med school diploma terribly costly?

No, just the cost of the time to design a nice diploma and the cost of paper and ink.

I am springing for a professionally done framing, however,

Decisions decisions decisions on the frame type. Simple or ornate? Black or gold?

So far my office is very simple. Just a chair and a scale. But as my patient base increases, I plan on upgrading.

See? It's not so simple to be a doctor, now is it!

another thought about the seemingly large amount of toilet paper...

Perhaps this family is concerned about emergencies/ disasters so they wish to be prepared by stocking up on necessities and articles which may be difficult to obtain in an event such as those...

JMO

MOO but they were hoarding for some grand catastrophe I think they would have more. A few 4-packs and 6-packs wouldn't last in a big family for very long.

We might be able to try this tomorrow if it is not raining. How much do you (or anyone) think Alanna weighed - 40 lbs? If we can duplicate her weight, I believe my guys - husband and son :) - may have tarp to wrap the 40 lbs of something in, we have a truck, can leave tail gate open and try different speeds to see what happens, also try with tailgate up to see if it will bounce out.

Any thoughts or advise let me know. I'll be checking in.

I've pondered this. my 2 1/2 yr old is 40 lbs, Alanna isnt a skinny minnie, I'd guesstimate 55, 60ish.

I typed out the warrant so it is more easily accessible in the thread. I apologize for any errors, I just quickly typed it out and some words were difficult to read.

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/SaginawSearchWarrant.pdf

SEARCH WARRANT

THE STATE OF TEXAS to the Sheriff or any Peace Officer of Tarrant County, Texas, or any Peace Officer of the State of Texas.

GREETINGS:

WHEREAS, the Affiant whose signature is affixed to the affidavit appearing on the reverse hearof is a peace officer under the laws of Texas and did heretofore this day subscribe and swear to said affidavit before me, which said affidavit is by this reference incorporated herein for all purposes, and whereas I find that the verified facts stated by Affiant in said affidavit show that Affiant has probable cause for the belief he expresses therein and establishes the existence of proper grounds for the issuance of this warrant:

NOW THEREFORE, you are commanded to enter the suspected place and premises located at 641 Babbling Brook Drive, Saginaw, Tarrant County, Texas to there search for the property described and to seize the same and bring it before to include but not limited to,

A Wal-mart receipt, red duct tape and packaging, Wal-mart plastic bags, trash bags, men's clothing size 38-46 to include but not limited to a men's belt size 38-44, any material that could be used to bound hands or feet, any computers, cell phones, jump drives or any digital media devices that are capable of storage of data to include but not limited to photographs, any biological evidence, fibers, residual fluids, urine located inside the residence that may be constituted as evidence against the laws of the State of Texas.

The place to be searched includes the house, curtilage and out buildings and any vehicles on the property, to include a 2006 blue in color Hyundai, bearing license plate Texas 447NMM and a 2008 Honda minivan blue in color, bearing license plate Texas MYC751, and a 2005 Ford passenger car, tan in color, bearing license plate TX GF03YS, located at 641 Babbling Brook Drive, Saginaw, Tarrant County, Saginaw, Texas.

HEREIN FAIL NOT, but have you then and there this Warrant within three days, exclusive of the day of its execution, with your return thereon, showing how you have executed the same.

ISSUED AT 1:55 o'clock AM, on this the 2nd day of July, 2013 to certify which witness my hand this day.

George Gallagher
District Judge, Tarrant County, Texas

Ford Taurus VIN 5194

1) Walmart receipts *receipts is scratched out* plastic bags
2) 5 vacuumings
3) Charmin Ultra Soft 4 pack
4) blue/gray tarp
5) red tape, white tape, camo tape, black electrical tape
6) citizens academy card
7) copy of SSN card; drivers license

Hyundai Elantra VIN 3710

1) white plastic bag with orange drawstring;
2) white plastic bag with blue drawstring;
3) Tmobile receipt
4) 5 vacuumings

Honda Odyssey VIN 9134

1) 7 vacuumings;
2) swabbing;
3) medications list;
4) 2 Wal-mart receipts;
5) FC2 female condom;
6) white pillow;
7) black plastic trash bag with blue drawstring with paper plate and water bottle;
8) black/white target with holes;
9) roll of balck garbage bags with blue drawstrings
roll of white garbage bags with orange strings;
box *container is scratched out* for white bags

641 Babbling Brook Dr. Saginaw, TX

1) Smiley face memo;
2) white scraps of paper or fiber;
3) roll of kleenex cottonelle toilet paper;
4) yellow/clear toothbrush;
5) clear/pink toothbrush;
6) green/white toothbrush;
7) pink/clear toothbrush;
8) swabbing (1)
9) swabbings (2)
10) 3 toilet paper tubes;
11) blue piece of cloth, middle section cooler and rest of item;
12) roll of black duct tape;
13) walmart plastic bags;
14) Hefty cinch sax box with black plastic bags with yellow drawstring and small roll of toilet paper
15) Blue/clear gum microtip tooth brush
16) red/clear gum microtip tooth brush
17) purple/clear oral B toothbrush
18) white trash bag w/ yellow pull tie; walmart bag
19) Hair sample obtained from multicolored cat
20) swabbings (2)
21) walmart bag with receipt dated 6/18/13 + 6/13/13
22) plastic walmart bags
23) wet swimsuit in Albertsons bag
24) 2 4 packs and 2 individual rolls of toilet paper; cottonelle kleenex ultra comfort care plastic packing
25) roll of toilet paper; garbage bag with red drawstring
26) trash bag with red drawstring; white rope (inside trash bags)
27) 3 belts
28) Brown belt leather with silver bucket
29) walmart bag
30) green towel
31) black restraint
32) white trash bag with yellow tie; black trash bag with yellow tie
33) firecrackers wrapped in red tape
34) sonicare electric toothbrush head
35) 12 toilet paper roll tubes with various lot #s printed inside of tubes; two pieces of plastic packaging
36) lowes receipt dated 5/26/13
37) walmart receipt dated 6/22/13
38) sonicare electric toothbrush head
39) 1 pair of plastic gloves
40) DVR computer
41) toilet paper rolls - 4 complete, 1 used, 2 pieces of plastic packaging
42) plastic trash bag
43) Bedding (2 white pillows)
44) Bedding (2 pillows + one square pillow with flowers)
45) black teddy bear
46) Bedding (2 sheets, 1 blanket, 1 comforter)
47) plastic bag from walmart
48) black plastic bags
49) roll of white plastic trash bags
50) 4 black restraints
51) cleartape - wide lg tape roll
52) brown tarp
53) 4 toilet paper tubes, 2 toilet paper rolls + plastic packing
54) bedding (2 pillows with pillow cases, 2 pillows without pillow cases)
55) bedding (2 body pillows)
56) 1 suede brown + tan comforter; 2 tan sheets
57) white plastic bag with red drawstring
58) 4 toilet paper rolls (consistent with cottonelle) and 2 pieces of plastic packaging
59) walmart bag of various types
60) 2 swabs of possible blood
61) cat hair from dark colored cat
62) walmart bag
63) arm + leg restraints
64) 6 pack of toilet paper + charmin ultra soft plastic packaging
65) 2 plastic walmart bags, 2 plastic trash bags w/ red drawstrings
66) water from hot tub
67) blue sheet
68) Logitech thumbdrive
69) Fujifilm zip 100mb disk 2 CD-R's
70) blue/gray tarp
71) HTH shock n swim, HTH Algae guard 3x concentrate, HTH PH minus; HTH dual action chlorinating tablets
72) beige + white teddy bear
73) filtered filter cover from softub hot tub
74) Xbox S/N 410933172505
75) 6 pack of toilet paper from charmin ultrasoft plastic packaging
76) Gateway DesktopPC G6-350 S/N 0011240956
77) WD external HD and USB cable case
78) Canon digital video camera and AC adapter model F51001
79) Black Ipod no adapter
80) garbage bags
81) 2 DNA swabs
82) 2 DNA swabs
83) 2 DNA swabs
84) HP Pro Book 64606 S/N CNU 211227D
85) CD'S with various labels
86) Compaq Armada 1700 w/powercord S/N 1J92CB27576R
87) Playstation S/N CE126406724
88) Purple shuffle (ipod) w/charger
89) Canon powershot A20 camera 142004204 with case
90) Memorex 1gb thumbdrive; blue "omnomnom" thumbdrive; ziplock bag of sim + media card
91) Samsung CE0168 S/N R61B6863142 w/powercord
92) Toshiba laptop w/powercord + adapter S/N 3A067985W
93) WII + power cords S/N LU10088987
94) Swiss Army tool with thumbdrive
95) Dell XPS M1730 S/N DHZXCF1
96) Sener computer
97) Computer 4
98) Computer 3
99) Computer 2
100) Computer 1
101) WD HD WT 3510280351
102) WD HD WT 6090031393
103) Maxtor HD K607K5PA
104) Conner HD EVC8ARZ
105) Samsung HD J35J17Z081
106) Samsung HD J35J381002T
107) Fujitsu HD 05524542
108) Excalibur 4gb thumbdrive, Belkin thumbdrive
109) Asus EEEPC1001PXB

wow! Terrific job, as always, Askfornina! :great:

We're still on the TP I see ;) Im hoping LE will make a statement today. I'm far from TX but I know I'd be panicking if I lived in that community until there was an arrest.

We might be able to try this tomorrow if it is not raining. How much do you (or anyone) think Alanna weighed - 40 lbs? If we can duplicate her weight, I believe my guys - husband and son :) - may have tarp to wrap the 40 lbs of something in, we have a truck, can leave tail gate open and try different speeds to see what happens, also try with tailgate up to see if it will bounce out.

Any thoughts or advise let me know. I'll be checking in.

Thanks! I am right! WS people are certifiable ( but I say this in a loving way!):rockon:

Somewhere on here is her weight and height, I think. But where? Why would it be on here? In the beginning somewhere,I feel.

Gotta go look

No, that is just waist size, not length.

I think the other poster meant .... a 38-46 inch waist on a 5'5" male would make for a portlier appearing/more obese male than the same waist size on a much taller gentleman. :twocents:

Can somebody please refresh my memory? I'm having trouble finding this in the media thread.

I know the FBI was on the scene very very early, only a couple of hours after the body was discovered. But were they there before A. was reported missing?

The earliest I can find is 10:16PM Monday July 1st, dfw.cbs reported the FBI was on the scene.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/01/baby-found-on-saginaw-roadside/

SAGINAW (CBSDFW.COM) - The FBI and Texas Rangers are working with police in Saginaw to solve a disturbing discovery near the corner of Cindy Lane and Round Rock Drive. Children in the residential Tarrant County neighborhood found the body of a dead little girl underneath a tarp on Monday evening.

The 10:50pm update at this link also has FBI on scene already Monday July 1:
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...found-in-middle-of-saginaw-intersection.html/

I don't see anything to indicate any closer time either.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ne...erneath-Tarp-on-Saginaw-Street-213959331.html

Saginaw police requested the Federal Bureau of Investigation assist their investigation after the body was removed. An FBI Evidence Response Team was collecting evidence and taking photographs of the crime scene early Tuesday morning.

SO glad I'm not the only one who has had warehouse size packages of TP in the middle of the house for long periods of time. My daughter believes wholeheartedly that she is a horse, and she is certain that she'll be going to the Olympics for jumping (as the horse, mind you). Sooo... we always have these and the paper towels and the tissue around as her jumps. She sets up a course and hurdles over them. She can jump over them standing up tall ways!

I just love children's imagination! If only I could be half as content with nothing more than TP!

To figure out how large someone would be that wore a 38-46 we would have to know how tall they were, right?
Not necessarily--girth doesn't necessarily have anything to do with height. My husband is pretty tall at 6'3", and has wide-shoulders, but he wears a 34" waist because he's a runner and has a runner's body. Inseam would tell something about height, but waist size wouldn't necessarily tell anything about height--someone can be tall and thin (like my hubby) or short and round (like me). Someone with a 46" waist would have a pretty substantial build--not necessarily overweight, since someone with a "barrel chest," or someone very bulked up through body building, could have a larger belt size.

It might help to narrow down size if they could tell if the belt was usually fastened on the smallest notch, or toward the larger ones. (You know how when you wear a belt all the time, the hole you hook the buckle into gets that kind of "pulled" look.) Or, if several of the holes look "used," it could mean that whoever owned the belt had gained or lost a substantial amount of weight. A 38" is generally a men's Large on most size charts, while a 46" waist is a 2x, and would likely come from the Big Man's section of a store (or whatever the equivalent of "Plus size" is for men).

We're still on the TP I see ;) Im hoping LE will make a statement today. I'm far from TX but I know I'd be panicking if I lived in that community until there was an arrest.

BBM

We could go back to sleuthing window treatments and bird poo, if you prefer! :floorlaugh:

I live in the same county as poor little Jorelys Rivera did when she was sexually assaulted and murdered, and I know I was nervous until they caught the perp. And I live miles away from where it happened. I cannot even imagine how the people who lived in the same apartment complex felt. I'd be petrified to let my kids out of my sight.

She was fund wrapped in a tarp and bound with something. it makes sense to me that LE would try to compare the items to stuff n the home to find out if they're similar or different, even though it may accomplish little as people might have only one similar tarp etc.

The male clothing and belt sizes 38-46 puzzle me. if they found fibers, how would they know what size clothing it came from?

maybe the belt they found wrapped around her/the tarp was sized 38-46?

maybe the belt they found wrapped around her/the tarp was sized 38-46?

Belts for men are usually sized as 38, 40, 42 etc. I believe they measured the belt from the first hole 38 to the last hole 44.

Not necessarily--girth doesn't necessarily have anything to do with height. My husband is pretty tall at 6'3", and has wide-shoulders, but he wears a 34" waist because he's a runner and has a runner's body. Inseam would tell something about height, but waist size wouldn't necessarily tell anything about height--someone can be tall and thin (like my hubby) or short and round (like me). Someone with a 46" waist would have a pretty substantial build--not necessarily overweight, since someone with a "barrel chest," or someone very bulked up through body building, could have a larger belt size.

It might help to narrow down size if they could tell if the belt was usually fastened on the smallest notch, or toward the larger ones. (You know how when you wear a belt all the time, the hole you hook the buckle into gets that kind of "pulled" look.) Or, if several of the holes look "used," it could mean that whoever owned the belt had gained or lost a substantial amount of weight. A 38" is generally a men's Large on most size charts, while a 46" waist is a 2x, and would likely come from the Big Man's section of a store (or whatever the equivalent of "Plus size" is for men).

probably doesn't apply,as i think you're right on, but my hubby is a firefighter snd his belts are all velcro. so you couldn't tell his waist size by looking at the belt.

The earliest I can find is 10:16PM Monday July 1st, dfw.cbs reported the FBI was on the scene.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/01/baby-found-on-saginaw-roadside/

The 10:50pm update at this link also has FBI on scene already Monday July 1:
http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...found-in-middle-of-saginaw-intersection.html/

I don't see anything to indicate any closer time either.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ne...erneath-Tarp-on-Saginaw-Street-213959331.html

Thank you!

Does the family have pet gerbils or other rodents? That could be the reason for all the toilet paper tubes. There's nothing a gerbil loves more than an empty cardboard tube to chew (rodents' teeth never stop growing, so they have to constantly chew to keep their teeth worn down. Otherwise, their bottom teeth can actually grow up into their sinus cavities). We have many, many pet rodents, but since it's just Mr. Mouse and me, we can't possibly go through enough toilet paper to keep the gerbils happy, since a gerbil can completely demolish a toilet paper tube into tiny shreds in less than 5 minutes. So everyone at work saves me their empty TP tubes and Kleenex boxes (for rodent houses). At any given time, I have several giant bags of empty toilet paper tubes stashed at various places around the house, as well as in my office. I've often wondered what the night cleaning crew at work must think of my stash of TP tubes, and I can only wonder what the police might think if for some reason they searched my house. Probably that I was some kind of disturbed paper products hoarder. (I can't spare a square!) But in any case, there are lots of reasons why someone might have empty TP tubes around.

(No great insights here...just wanted to get in on the toilet paper conversation, too.)

One more thought on empty TP rolls. Schools/teachers ask for families to save empty rolls and send in for projects. There was a school project done at one time that required empty TP and PT rolls in order to build a life size human skeleton model. Some folks are so creative with their thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela