GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just drove past Alanna's street again on my way home. I'm trying to imagine how the tarp could have gotten onto the road and a vehicle of some sort NOT be involved. If someone killed her in that area and then wrapped her in the tarp and put a belt around the tarp. Can you imagine them carrying that bundle from either their house or garage? I just can't picture that scenario in that neighborhood. I think a vehicle was involved but I don't know if it was an accidental drop or on purpose. I reached out to local media today and asked for an update and they didn't respond at all. I think LE must be asking the media for silence. I don't know why. I even asked if Saginaw LE would be giving an update soon and there was no response.

Regarding the boy's reaction. I risk embarrassing myself here, but...when I was 17, I saw a puppy break his leg. I fell to my knees and cried. The thing is, up until that point...I had never seen someone/something helpless, be injured. It was horrifying and shocking. If the boy had never seen anything like that in his life (obviously, he hasn't) I think what he did is NOT odd. Some people might say me falling to my knees over a puppy is odd, but it was utterly shocking and sad.

I think unless you (in the general sense) are attempting to implicate the boy, it seems silly to go back and forth about his reaction. ARE people attempting to implicate him? I would think LE has DNA tested and cleared this boy already. The family and friends, and people who find the victim...are usually the first people they try to clear or implicate.

Not implicating anyone at all, just making general observations. LE has probably already ruled out those who found Alanna. One would think that would be at the very top of their to do list. :wink:

When there is no new information and I continue to think on the information we do have...I just throw my thoughts out there. I do however find some things odd. The oddest thing of all though is there hasn't been a peep out of LE. :banghead:

So the tarp, the belt, the restraints, the pool chemicals? They were all ready for such a day? Was it planned?

Had the perp planned on just any child or was she targeted because she was available?

Someone who cleans pools...that just struck me like a bolt of lightening. Could she have been abducted by someone who cleans pools in the area?

I just drove past Alanna's street again on my way home. I'm trying to imagine how the tarp could have gotten onto the road and a vehicle of some sort NOT be involved. If someone killed her in that area and then wrapped her in the tarp and put a belt around the tarp. Can you imagine them carrying that bundle from either their house or garage? I just can't picture that scenario in that neighborhood. I think a vehicle was involved but I don't know if it was an accidental drop or on purpose. I reached out to local media today and asked for an update and they didn't respond at all. I think LE must be asking the media for silence. I don't know why. I even asked if Saginaw LE would be giving an update soon and there was no response.

Could it be a suspect/unknown killer may be watching the developments on the TV?
and they have decided to stop broadcasting any updates so the suspect/unknown killer would have no follow ups to the case...........You being a local, and in the area she was found, are there vacant homes buildings as i believe was reported by others here........close by...........Do you know if they have broadcast that tarp/tent on the local news?

Thanks

Very curious!

Yea, I think vehicle had to be involved. I can't imagine someone carrying that big bundle around without a vehicle, and nobody noticing anything.
Unless the house is really close to the drop off location. But in that case, why would someone drop the body in the middle of the street close to their home?

From everything I have read it is a low traffic area and pretty much used by people that live in that neighborhood. She was found around 7:30 so the traffic would have been less than say 7-8 in the morning or 5-6 in the evening.

So, im thinking about the timeline.
I think the last known sighting of Alanna was approximately 4:00 p.m. is this reliable?
5 to 6 in the p.m I'm going to think the tarp was not there, since there would have been more traffic from people returning home from work and afaik no verified reports of seeing the tarp during this time.
Approximately 7:30 p.m. her body is discovered.
Approximately 8:00 p.m. one of the fathers arrives home. (Non biological?)
Approximately 9:00 p.m. one of the fathers approaches a LE vehicle in the neighborhood about his missing daughter. (Non biological ?)
Thats a pretty tight timeline!
So, if this timeline is accurate the she was abducted, murdered, wrapped and dropped all in, at the very most 3.5 hours.
am I correct with this?

Someone who cleans pools...that just struck me like a bolt of lightening. Could she have been abducted by someone who cleans pools in the area?

There are certainly a lot of pool cleaners out and about this time of year.

Regarding the boy's reaction. I risk embarrassing myself here, but...when I was 17, I saw a puppy break his leg. I fell to my knees and cried. The thing is, up until that point...I had never seen someone/something helpless, be injured. It was horrifying and shocking. If the boy had never seen anything like that in his life (obviously, he hasn't) I think what he did is NOT odd. Some people might say me falling to my knees over a puppy is odd, but it was utterly shocking and sad.

I think unless you (in the general sense) are attempting to implicate the boy, it seems silly to go back and forth about his reaction. ARE people attempting to implicate him? I would think LE has DNA tested and cleared this boy already. The family and friends, and people who find the victim...are usually the first people they try to clear or implicate.

I think that shows that you have a sweet, compassionate soul. Pretty sure my husband would have cried, as a grown adult. My son cried just hearing about it.

No. Or, at least I hope not. I've attended on procedures where I absolutely must compose myself, but it's clear even before it comes back to the lab that the news is going to be bad (i.e., terminal cancer, etc). I won't lie: I go in the bathroom and silently cry for a couple minutes.

Two of the worst for me:

a. single mom in her 40's w/ little girl in elementary school w/ recurrence of breast cancer spread to pleural cavity(space around lungs) - less than 1 yr prognosis (and she lived about 6 months)

b. a smoker in her 50/60's first diagnosed at stage 4 (i.e. there is no stage 5)......her whole family was there and were clearly loving and concerned, but didn't seem to understand that a simple surgery & chemo wouldn't "cure" her......sometimes I don't know how the doctors relay this news?.

Did I drop to my knees sobbing? No. I usually don't cry at all (not that it's ever easy....). But, there are times where the circumstances around a case that I can "coldly" accept as a standard occupational hazard do pull on my heartstrings and I have to take a moment for myself to be less than professional.

That said, while the "it" word does bother me......I'd hope that any near adult upon realizing they found a dead child would be distraught.

You have a really tough job. Hugs.

I just listened to the 911 call again and the man who called said his kids opened up the bag and that he himself saw her legs "and everything," So I think the kids saw Alanna's whole body.

He also stated she was in a black trash bag and it sounded to me that he actually said there was a belt around her face, which I never heard before!

It did sound like he said there was a belt around her face. He also sounded like he said she was "propped up" that was early in the call. Timestamp at about 33 seconds. Propped up. Eew. THAT doesn't sound like she fell out.

Could it be a suspect/unknown killer may be watching the developments on the TV?
and they have decided to stop broadcasting any updates so the suspect/unknown killer would have no follow ups to the case...........You being a local, and in the area she was found, are there vacant homes buildings as i believe was reported by others here........close by...........Do you know if they have broadcast that tarp/tent on the local news?

I can see that......and as a local, yes the tarp was on the broadcast the night it happened.

But at the same time, BTK (yeah, I know - I keep using this example.....) was brought down by his need for publicity. I would think (but what do I know?) that if you have a perp who wants this notoriety there is a precedent that allowing them some fans the flames enough that they end up outing themselves?

There is a foreclosed vacant home on the street where her body was dumped according to a friend of mine that lives in the area. She drove by the foreclosed house a few days ago and there was a red truck in the driveway with paint buckets in the back. She called the police and they said it had already been called in. I have another friend that lives on the block where the body was found. I am trying to get in touch with her to see if she has any more information. There hasn't been anything on local news lately. The last thing on the news here was her funeral.

Why not leave her where you killed her? Why take a chance on getting caught by transporting a deceased child?
She was killed in the neighborhood.

Well, if you killed her in your own yard, that wouldn't be a good place to leave her. Even an intersection would be better if you were the perp.

You have a really tough job. Hugs.

Aw. Thank you! I'm in more of an executive role now, but still have exposure and strongly believe these experiences make me better at what I do.

Thank you for what you do. It's easy to discount what the professionals (MD's, attorneys, etc..), do......but with experience I don't know if I'd want to take that on.

You have a tough job, too! I hope we all find what we were "meant" to do.

There is a foreclosed vacant home on the street where her body was dumped according to a friend of mine that lives in the area. She drove by the foreclosed house a few days ago and there was a red truck in the driveway with paint buckets in the back. She called the police and they said it had already been called in. I have another friend that lives on the block where the body was found. I am trying to get in touch with her to see if she has any more information. There hasn't been anything on local news lately. The last thing on the news here was her funeral.

If they investigate that house, you see or anyone you know sees any LEOs around the place if you can let us know please........I was hoping they showed the tarp early on and whether or not it had stains on it, to give us an idea what it made had been used for at one time or the other......
Thank you for your answers........very thoughtful of you to do so.....

That tarp/tent from the the photos ive seen doesn't look to be very big, and could have been used to cover paint cans or supplies, that is why i was wondering about any stains that may have been on it......I believe it had eye holes in it, to run string rope etc through it to tie down...........most do i believe.

I was really hoping they would have asked the general public on TV to check and see if they had a similar type missing from there property to have the people look.

But thanks again.

Interesting stuff in scanner.

Well, if you killed her in your own yard, that wouldn't be a good place to leave her. Even an intersection would be better if you were the perp.

Never dawned on me for a second she could have been killed on the killers property.....I was totally fixated on a neutral location, vacant location where no one was around at the time........But you are 100 percent correct if that is what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hillbillywest403