GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one would need to crawl. Simply place it, light it with a barbecue lighter and walk briskly away.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2005/11/so_you_wanna_torch_a_peugeot.html

The Molotov cocktail, IMO, is thrown.

Obviously, the car started on fire. It just does not seem that easy to me.

I know from a fire that some teens started for a bonfire, they kept pouring gasoline on it. Finally, it started, but the explosion rocked my neighbors in their hot tub a mile away. I thought my propane tank had exploded.

Starting something on fire is not that easy, I do not think. Especially something that isn't meant to burn.

It seems like this took some thought and planning

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/explainer/2005/11/so_you_wanna_torch_a_peugeot.html

I know from a fire that some teens started for a bonfire, they kept pouring gasoline on it. Finally, it started, but the explosion rocked my neighbors in their hot tub a mile away. I thought my propane tank had exploded.

Starting something on fire is not that easy, I do not think. Especially something that isn't meant to burn.

We are going to have to agree to disagree.

Hoping for a quiet night in Saginaw tonight and some peace for Alanna's family.

If its glass ... Throwing it works.

Plastic ...wick effect... Different all together. Doesn't need to be thrown.

I don't really claim to know how that fire was started, it's just my speculation.
All IMO

Bumpers catch on fire easier than one might think, my brother was driving down the highway when his caught on fire and burnt his car to the ground. No accelerant needed just a few sparks and up in smoke.

If I were going to set a car on fire, I'd take my handy dandy torch. If it wasn't such an expensive experiment, I'd set our car on fire and take a video for y'all. ;) Surely someone here will volunteer.

Bumpers catch on fire easier than one might think, my brother was driving down the highway when his caught on fire and burnt his car to the ground. No accelerant needed just a few sparks and up in smoke.

If I were going to set a car on fire, I'd take my handy dandy torch. If it wasn't such an expensive experiment, I'd set our car on fire and take a video for y'all. ;) Surely someone here will volunteer.

I don't look good in orange and require a queen size good quality mattress with memory foam and min 500 thread count sheets.... And a tub,

So.... I will not be doing any experiments until prison can accommodate me in the manner which I'm accustomed;)

Last of my fireman chit here. Look up chit for fire safety.

If someone threw the bottle at the garage while passing by, the driveway is sloped. It would possibly flame up at the garage door then roll down but why did it stop at the front of the Taurus? That's why I said possibly placed in a bottle or whatever standing up with accelerants in it and set on fire. Gosh, there's an excellent FD forum online. It a large forum too. They know everything.

Next I go with torched.

Is this speculation/opinion, or based on something specific?
My opinion based upon the approx time of 12 noon for the surveillance photos and because we were told by a verified insider that the mom left her house around noon.

The times of the surveillance photos were estimated by the location of shadows in the photos.

http://www.atg.wa.gov/uploadedFiles...)/Child_Abduction_Murder_Research/CMIIPDF.pdf
(Research on Child Abduction Murders)

Based on what I've read in this report, I think that LE is trying to establish the Initial Contact location and time. (Can't cut and paste from the report so I'll summarize) On pg73 they talk about the Initial Contact site (between victim and killer) is the single most important piece in successfully solving the crime. (This is statistical now, not individual cases). (Identifying this site correlated with an 80% solve rate). In approx 80% of cases, Initial contact site was within 1//4 mi of victims last known location. (In 64% of cases distance between Last known location and Initial contact site was less than 200 ft.)

. I am guessing that someone told LE that they saw a black 4-dr sedan in the area, and these are the two possible vehicles from the video they have and have not been able to account for or locate yet.

JMO

Thank-you, Annie, excellent post.

If the murderer is the arsonist, we can assume that he stalks and watches, since LG told us in her interview upthread that they had just retired for the night, when they awoke (presumably from the sound sleep she also started they were in), so, the perp knew they had gone to bed before he set fire.

If we assume stalking and watching, the initial contact site and time could be early afternoon. If the perp was watching Alanna and watching that she was loosely guarded, he was just biding time in the neighborhood.

If either of the black cars is driven by the murderer, I bet they are on camera at different times thought the afternoon, filmed more than once.

As for 2 different black cars, I think LE knows that one of them is not suspicious. But, they want the broadest range of tips on this subject, so, they have released multiple images.

JMO

Can someone please tell me what the scanner thread is and how I would find it? I just joined a couple of days ago and a lot of people have mentioned it...

Thank-you, Annie, excellent post.

If the murderer is the arsonist, we can assume that he stalks and watches, since LG told us in her interview upthread that they had just retired for the night, when they awoke (presumably from the sound sleep she also started they were in), so, the perp knew they had gone to bed before he set fire.

If we assume stalking and watching, the initial contact site and time could be early afternoon. If the perp was watching Alanna and watching that she was loosely guarded, he was just biding time in the neighborhood.

If either of the black cars is driven by the murderer, I bet they are on camera at different times thought the afternoon, filmed more than once.

As for 2 different black cars, I think LE knows that one of them is not suspicious. But, they want the broadest range of tips on this subject, so, they have released multiple images.

JMO

Where are these people hanging around to watch in that neighborhood where the houses are so close and the yards are inaccessible?

I think , perhaps, that the fire was started at a time that most people would have been asleep for awhile, so it was not from watching.

But how would I know.

Too many nuts around for sure.

Can someone please tell me what the scanner thread is and how I would find it? I just joined a couple of days ago and a lot of people have mentioned it...

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214312

Here ya go!

It is a private (members-only) thread in "The Parking Lot" section (look at the forums index page while logged in).

I am not sure how long you have to have been a member to access the private forums -- you can give it a try, though.

Rule is: Nothing is brought back to the public thread from the scanner thread, I believe.

Think this should link you, if you are qualified to access and are logged in:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

As far as the car fire goes perhaps the car was not the intended target. In the picture you can clearly see the edge of the brick exterior and the bottom of the garage door are singed. It's possible someone drive by and tossed it in the general direction of the house and it rolled under the car where it caught fire. Thank God it didn't hit a window and injure the family.
tasygajy.jpg

MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members