GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, if they can match the ends, that would be a good clue.

As I sit here I can say with a certainty if they can MATCH the ends of the roll of tape found in the Taurus with the ends of the tape used to bind her hands, SOMEONE in that household would GO TO JAIL. Most likely all three until someone talked.

That's not just a 'clue'. That's PROOF.

(Regarding DNA on the belt...)

Another possibility I've speculated about (not saying it's likely, just a possibility) is that someone set out to frame KG, even going so far as to steal a belt of his (in that case, it would obviously have to be someone at least close enough to be in their home). But if KG had an airtight alibi at work, the DNA on the belt wouldn't do LE any good (and the frame-up would fail). It might explain why LE seemed more confident at first. Even after the alibi is confirmed, LE would still have reason to think the job was "isolated" because of the personal connection.
Why would anyone want to set up KG? What am I missing. imo

If I used a brand new role of tape in my home or car I think there would be fur or hair on it, even if I was very careful. I have pets and feel like fur is everywhere in my world. I forget it is not that way for everyone, lol!

I agree about tape being a good source for fibers/hair. A few things I noted in the search warrant at the home is that they took...

Pg 2 of 6 item line 19...Hair sample from a multicolored cat
Pg 3 of 6 item line 45...Black Teddy Bear
Pg 4 of 6 item line 61...Cat hair from dark colored cat
Pg 4 of 6 item line 72...Beige and White Teddy Bear

So my assumption would be that they have these colored fibers and they are trying to find the source. MOO

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/SaginawSearchWarrant.pdf

Also, where is her scooter she was said to be on? Why not ask the public to be on the lookout for such and such brand and color? Unless they already have it? (I guess it could be the same with the clothing.) :dunno:

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5 11m NEW SAGINAW INFO: Suspect was Tyler Holder, teenager who lived near Alanna Gallagher's home. Law enforcement source says DNA linked him

Officer shot when serving a warrant on a suspect in Alannas death.

http://www.wfaa.com/

**Looks like everyone is just able to log on too**

Prayers going out to the officer.

Per twitter and local news- officer and teenage neighbor shot this morning.
Tyler Holder was linked to the crime by DNA.

Bad timing for WS to go DOWN!!!!

3 shots fired at 8:45 a.m. while officer was serving arrest warrant

Scenes indicate it is the neighbour LE took the paperbag from weeks ago

Confirmed the 17 year old is Tyler

Per twitter and local news- officer and teenage neighbor shot this morning.
Tyler Holder was linked to the crime by DNA.

He's the guy with the dreads, right? The one the news interviewed as he was getting into his car.

One of them was shot in the head and the other in the leg. Wow!

Has there been any update on the suspect's condition? Everything is so vague!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member