TX TX - Alberto Arias-Nunez, 37, Houston, Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I posted a reply to this thread, but it got deleted. I'm not sure what violation it contained. I didn't get a message or anything about the reason...

It could have been a glitch. Try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For fear of having violated a TOS, I'll just say that I found on a website, a listing of his name residing at a home in Tyler as recently as 2017.

Family travels to ETX to find missing loved one, Alberto Arias

The Saturday before Christmas Eve marks 10 long days since Bianca Arias last heard from her husband.

"He told me he was going to be right back,” stated Arias. “He didn't make it home."

Saturday December 23, family and friends plastered storefronts and lights poles across West. Gentry Parkway in Tyler with Alberto's picture.

"A lot of our church members decided to come here with me and put posters everywhere,” stated Arias. “We want to talk to people to see if somebody could give us a clue."

Desperate and heartbroken, Bianca is now faced with the difficult task of telling her children, “they're not going to have their father for Christmas."

http://m.kplctv.com/kplctv/db_348437/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=ZvIO8rCF

So, did he buy the truck or not? Is the Expedition they found the new vehicle or the one he drove out there?

Hard to say at the moment...

Maybe theu are same make/model and he had his friend on the lookout for another 2005 for scavenging parts. Dunno.

Bumping! Maybe he’s alive and having Christmas with someone else. Awful to think, but it beats the alternative.

Bumping! Maybe he’s alive and having Christmas with someone else. Awful to think, but it beats the alternative.

Was sure hoping we'd hear he was found today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I’m interested in the car he was going to purchase. Cases like this usually don’t end well unfortunately but I guess one possible scenario would be he did in fact have a plan to meet with a mistress and his friend supplied the vehicle for him to do that which would mean he left his current vehicle behind. Just thinking. Maybe he ditched his vehicle, picked up the new one and went to his destination.

I don't know how often the Tyler PD updates its webpage, but there is only one name listed in the "Missing Person" section of their site and it's not Arias.

Oh no. :-(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hopefully it is not him. He was last seen in Tyler.

It's quite a hike from Tyler and Waksom, but is a somewhat popular dumping ground for bodies. Google "body sims bayou Houston".

attachment.php

Attachments

• Cypress Tyler Waksom Sims.PNG
    Cypress Tyler Waksom Sims.PNG
    180.3 KB · Views: 249
I don't think this man ran away. He would had resurfaced with holidays. I think he met foul play and waskom was just a drop station off the interstate.

It's not Alberto. I don't have the link but the person's identity is released now.

Please try and post MSM links from now on. It’s an easy cut and paste, and it’s the rules :) Thanks!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader
Back