TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I came on here during the Mickey search and I read Ali's story. It just breaks my heart. Where are you Ali?

I was just thinking about Ali and praying she is coming back home really soon. Please come back home safe Ali.

A list of people BSL is suing includes the PI who has possibly tied him to Ali's case:

"Filed on 6/24/2013: Lavergne is seeking punitive damages against a private investigator for alleged libel and slander. He says the investigator told others that he believed Lavergne was responsible for Ali Lowitzer's disappearance from Spring, Texas. Lavergne says he never owned a white 2010 full size truck that was the alleged evidence that connected him to the crime; he said he had a green truck in 2010."

From: http://www.katc.com/mobile/news/lavergne-files-federal-suits-against-dozens-following-conviction/

A list of people BSL is suing includes the PI who has possibly tied him to Ali's case:

"Filed on 6/24/2013: Lavergne is seeking punitive damages against a private investigator for alleged libel and slander. He says the investigator told others that he believed Lavergne was responsible for Ali Lowitzer's disappearance from Spring, Texas. Lavergne says he never owned a white 2010 full size truck that was the alleged evidence that connected him to the crime; he said he had a green truck in 2010."

From: http://www.katc.com/mobile/news/lavergne-files-federal-suits-against-dozens-following-conviction/

I can't believe the nerve of some people. Disregard the law to abduct and murder a perfectly innocent young lady just cycling home ........... yet demand that the very same legal system you ignored, is used on your behalf because you don't like what someone said about you?

The man is a monster and I can't believe he is allowed the time and $'s to fight this. Hopefully this will backfire and actually help to find out what happened to Ali, rather than help him claim any money.

frankly any and everything that dirtbag says just casts more suspicion on him, so i say let him talk... even if he did have a green truck at that point, that doesnt mean he didnt take Ali, or that he didnt have access to a white truck... this man is a sociopath but not a genius. let him file a suit and get him talking. i have a feeling once LE sifts through all the bull ****, there will be answers for more than one family

frankly any and everything that dirtbag says just casts more suspicion on him, so i say let him talk... even if he did have a green truck at that point, that doesnt mean he didnt take Ali, or that he didnt have access to a white truck... this man is a sociopath but not a genius. let him file a suit and get him talking. i have a feeling once LE sifts through all the bull ****, there will be answers for more than one family

I wonder if he realizes that he can be deposed in each and every one of those lawsuits. Frankly, if it were me and I had the means, I wouldn't file a motion to dismiss right away, I'd take the opportunity to have a lawyer question him. They're his lawsuits, I don't see how he could plead the 5th. Turn it right around on him and have him deposed 22 separate times or however many lawsuits he filed.

From my notes; and then there was the motion filed January 2, 2013
http://www.katc.com/files/BLS Appeal (REDACTED).pdf
See top of page 6 where BSL states:

"And then finally (and even more damaging and baseless than the leaked drivers license story) was the news out of texas that the Petitioner's white truck and license plate had been connected to a 2010 disappearance of a 15 year old girl, even though the Petitioner had not bought that truck or had that license plate until the end of 2011. This was also before Aug. 17th 2012 greatly tainting the jury pool with totally baseless speculation. These are just the worse of the leaks, there were others."

http://www.katc.com/files/BLS Appeal (REDACTED).pdf

-
Motion to set aside and render judgment
Brandon Scott LaVergne vs. State of Louisiana
Filed 2-JAN-2013 by BSL

(Ali Lowitzer — Disappeared, TX — 4/26/10)

Just wanted to leave a note to say that Ali is still in my prayers...

Where are you Ali Lowitzer?

fondly,

I still look for signs of Ali everywhere I am in the Spring area.
Was at the grocery store near her home a couple of days ago ... it always makes me sad to be in the neighborhood.
I find it odd there are few signs or posters placed to remind everyone we are still looking for Ali - why is that?
I will never give up my search for precious Ali.

i think, after so long, if i were her momma i couldnt leave my house if i knew I'd have to face my daughters missing poster every time i ran an errand.

idk, as ive not walked in those shoes.

praying for answers.

I still look for signs of Ali everywhere I am in the Spring area.
Was at the grocery store near her home a couple of days ago ... it always makes me sad to be in the neighborhood.
I find it odd there are few signs or posters placed to remind everyone we are still looking for Ali - why is that?
I will never give up my search for precious Ali.
Why?? Because they keep getting taken down! Some are still there. You have to know where to look.

well, I have my bumper sticker which I think reaches more people anyway! I still place the sign in my window when I am at walmart also

I can see, logically, that, after a period of time, some businesses -- even utility poles, etc. -- might take down such a poster... (I wouldn't but, then, I've had an intense personal interest in Ali ever since she disappeared.) Also, factors like weather, other "collisions" with people, vehicles, etc. might cause quite a few to come down. All one can do is just keep puttin' 'em up, keep asking businesses to show them in their windows, etc., and, knowing what (little) I know about Ali's kith and kin, I'm sure they will see to it that this is done. Ali has many, many friends... Far more than she ever knew about or will ever know about out here in the world.

WHERE IS ALEXANDRIA LOWITZER?

luv,

this is probably a total long shot but i read the other day that one of the actors from "the big bang theory" grew up in spring. is there any possibility of sharing ali's story with him and getting some sort of traction in the media that way? or maybe he would want to add to the reward for bringing a hometown girl back to her family?

like i said, probably a long shot, but i want ali back home :(

this is probably a total long shot but i read the other day that one of the actors from "the big bang theory" grew up in spring. is there any possibility of sharing ali's story with him and getting some sort of traction in the media that way? or maybe he would want to add to the reward for bringing a hometown girl back to her family?

like i said, probably a long shot, but i want ali back home :(

Jim Parsons

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1433588/

Hey, Jerri -- It couldn't hurt, I always say...

Where is Ali Lowitzer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member