GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
he also told the family that "things happen" or something to that effect.

are you kidding me

I think the school guy is talking to calm the neighborhood and show that they are involved or its a CYA kind of thing. As for the AA, It was just done this morning. I was wondering how they could get a AA out because I thought you needed a description of a car, that was pointed out to me that you don't so why didn't this poor girl get one? This ticks me off

They ALL sound in CYA mode. Makes me mad. Glad the Texas Rangers are in charge now.

now they are cya on the amber alert.

okay whatever. (sorry I am mad)

I just saw a texas aa earlier today and the kid was found hiding behind a dumpster.

clearly they just need to agree that they have screwed this up to start with.

Can't say for certain that Alicia was abducted?

he knows nothing about the investigation.

and the school board guy spoke.

the poor family....!!!!!!

It kills me how many times that officials have to go back and explain WHY something did not meet the criteria for an amber alert...PERHAPS IT IS TIME TO LOOSEN THE CRITERIA....How many children have to die? WHO THE HELL CARES if an amber alert is issued and it did not meet ALL the criteri..COME ON!!!! MAKES ME FURIOUS!!!!

he doesn't know anything. re: questions that reporters have.

I hope the family is the squeaky wheel here!

saying now that runaway and missing person are synonymous.

Where's the urgency and determination for Alicia's justice? It's all defense and almost comes off as a lack of care. Her family is sitting right there! Bless their hearts... :(

What did he say about something that had "happened before?"

oh.. now he just said something happened before re: running away.

he did not just say that... lawd have mercy

It kills me how many times that officials have to go back and explain WHY something did not meet the criteria for an amber alert...PERHAPS IT IS TIME TO LOOSEN THE CRITERIA....How many children have to die? WHO THE HELL CARES if an amber alert is issued and it did not meet ALL the criteri..COME ON!!!! MAKES ME FURIOUS!!!!

If it doesn't meet the criteria, then make up a new alert! The "KYRON ALERT" or something along that line.

this was just terrible!!!!!! I cannot believe the family had to sit thru this

:no:

They have "a lot of work ahead of us with this investigation."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member