GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow, that may have been one of the most insensitive pressers I've heard in some time.

If it doesn't meet the criteria, then make up a new alert! The "KYRON ALERT" or something along that line.

he is full of it... there was an AA issued this morning in Houston area for a lot lot lot less...

They didn't even stick around to see if the family wanted to speak/or support the family??

Aunt says they need to change AA criteria. I agree.

Ooohhh, Alicia's family is going to stand up for her big time.

Hmmm, starting to see why LE was acting the way they were. NOT OK AT ALL, they got the slapdown and couldn't handle it. Grow up, suck it up and learn from it.

Okay....if she ran away...SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED...she was found dead in a trunk!

My hearts for you, Alicia. I am so sorry this happened to you. May the person responsible for this be apprehended quickly and justice served.

Rest in Peace, sweetheart.

Family Friend, Social Worker @ Presser: Her FB was linked to her Aunt's phone so any messages, comments, etc. were going to Aunt's phone.

Well she didn't walk 40 miles and put herself in the flipping box:furious:

I think he means "kidnapped" off the street as opposed to being lured into a private place with someone "helping" her do something with her Ipad for example. Does that make sense?

The ipad issue was made so vague that it could be nothing more than it isn't on and hasn't been on since her disappearance and could be at the bottom of a body of water.

Most found out Alicia was missing via Facebook. Lack of coverage by media.

Paraphrasing: Why would u go that close to home if u were meeting someone? Something happened between that bus and home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buzzerd
Back