GUILTY TX - Alicia Moore, 16, Greenville, 2 November 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

My personal opinion on how LE viewed this report at the time it was made is they listened to the mother and took her at her word. Unfortunately by her initial statement, it appears the Mother mislead LE in the direction of a runaway scenario.

From the MP report: "Mother stated she has done this before" and "Mother stated during the summer she befriended an older adult male, and may have done this again." There was no mention of an "Abduction" in the MP report.

Also, this report was made at 2100 hours Friday Night. So I think it reasonable to conclude this specific missing person's report, taken that late at night and combined with the Mother's initial statement did not receive the full focus it actually needed (in hindsight) given the manpower available late Friday night. The case appears to have lingered in the system until the full staff of investigators returned to work Monday morning, allowing over 48 hours to pass before the case was given a more thorough second look.

Bombshell !

Per Aunts FB page- Nancy will have Alicia's aunt via telephone 11-14.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found it interesting that the missing person report states that Alicia was last seen wearing a red ss shirt with tan pants and no coat or overcoat. Clearly the bus footage shows her wearing a white top with a black undershirt, green jacket and light colored pants or jeans.
The fact that she was not expected to be home on that bus at that time and the difference in clothing reported and seen makes me wonder if in fact she did intend on meeting someone? (Possibly brought other clothes to change into at school so she would look nice to meet up with someone after school?) JMO

I wonder how exactly did she meet up with the man who is currently in jail for SA over the summer? Going off of previous speculation...If this was some sort of retaliation would he have had someone else pursue her the same way, through some type of social media that the Aunt and Mom were unaware of? (MOO) Without that tablet can they find out what social media she visited?
I pray that they can find who did this to her! I'm so sad that this happened to a young lady who had already gone through such a hard summer and and surely deserved good things in her life.
May you rest in peace Alicia, and may justice come soon!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/alicia-moore-texas-teen-investigation_n_2117942.html#slide=1737586

I found it interesting that the missing person report states that Alicia was last seen wearing a red ss shirt with tan pants and no coat or overcoat. Clearly the bus footage shows her wearing a white top with a black undershirt, green jacket and light colored pants or jeans.
The fact that she was not expected to be home on that bus at that time and the difference in clothing reported and seen makes me wonder if in fact she did intend on meeting someone? (Possibly brought other clothes to change into at school so she would look nice to meet up with someone after school?) JMO

I wonder how exactly did she meet up with the man who is currently in jail for SA over the summer? Going off of previous speculation...If this was some sort of retaliation would he have had someone else pursue her the same way, through some type of social media that the Aunt and Mom were unaware of? (MOO) Without that tablet can they find out what social media she visited?
I pray that they can find who did this to her! I'm so sad that this happened to a young lady who had already gone through such a hard summer and and surely deserved good things in her life.
May you rest in peace Alicia, and may justice come soon!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...en-investigation_n_2117942.html#slide=1737586

I noticed the difference in clothing too.:dunno:
The guy that SA her lived right down the street:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alicia Moore, 16, GreenVille, 2 Nov 2012

I noticed the difference in clothing too.:dunno:
The guy that SA her lived right down the street:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alicia Moore, 16, GreenVille, 2 Nov 2012

Thank you Ransom!:) I have read all the previous posts and even knowing that he lived so close I still wonder if they spoke through social media beforehand. This could possibly be why the Aunt thought that by linking her facebook to hers somehow would help prevent this sort of thing again? Then again that could have been to keep an eye on the bullying situation? IDK... But kids are smart and surely can figure out how to get around to other sites. Seems she may have communicated this way as it has been said that she didn't go out much and spent a lot of time at home.

Have they released a COD yet? I've missed a couple days on here and just quickly scanned through the last few pages but didn't see anything. I also haven't heard anything on the local news.

Have they released a COD yet? I've missed a couple days on here and just quickly scanned through the last few pages but didn't see anything. I also haven't heard anything on the local news.

I dont believe so!

I got punked. Wasn't on NG tonight. Oh well ... onward

AUNT is now saying (per her FB) that it will be on tomorrow night. :truce:

Thank you Ransom!:) I have read all the previous posts and even knowing that he lived so close I still wonder if they spoke through social media beforehand. This could possibly be why the Aunt thought that by linking her facebook to hers somehow would help prevent this sort of thing again? Then again that could have been to keep an eye on the bullying situation? IDK... But kids are smart and surely can figure out how to get around to other sites. Seems she may have communicated this way as it has been said that she didn't go out much and spent a lot of time at home.

I haven't been able to find any connection to TR and AM. None. Social media *could* have been deleted, but even cache shows me no connection other than "neighbor". Found many connections of TW and Jessica Nicole Byrd (Moore) ... the Aunt ... even though AUNT said TW's connection with her niece was a mutal friend. (links provided above) but she "forgot" she was FB friends with TW?

TW had been in prison since 2007. This summer.. 2012 (per the links provided by me) he "could" have been released in Aug. 2012 at the latest and maybe a little earllier ... yet HE (TW) is friends with the Aunt on FB? WTH? Yet she says her niece has a mutual friend with TW? Boggles my lame brain.

One more thing: The police report at 21:00 from the MOM (per police report ...link provided above)... that's 9:00 pm Central time. The family ALL said they didn't "freak" until around 7:30- 8:00pm. Having a police report at 9:00 pm is not a biggie (link provided above) ... IMO.

More questions: It was reported: that the AUNT and GRANDMOTHER reported AM missing but NOT the mother:
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20059179/police-van-driver-may-have-seen-murdered-teen

????? Ugh.

AM will be laid to rest on this Saturday. May she RIP. Blessings to all those that loved her. Peace.

I haven't been able to find any connection to TR and AM. None. Social media *could* have been deleted, but even cache shows me no connection other than "neighbor". Found many connections of TW and Jessica Nicole Byrd (Moore) ... the Aunt ... even though AUNT said TW's connection with her niece was a mutal friend. (links provided above) but she "forgot" she was FB friends with TW?

TW had been in prison since 2007. This summer.. 2012 (per the links provided by me) he "could" have been released in Aug. 2012 at the latest and maybe a little earllier ... yet HE (TW) is friends with the Aunt on FB? WTH? Yet she says her niece has a mutual friend with TW? Boggles my lame brain.

One more thing: The police report at 21:00 from the MOM (per police report ...link provided above)... that's 9:00 pm Central time. The family ALL said they didn't "freak" until around 7:30- 8:00pm. Having a police report at 9:00 pm is not a biggie (link provided above) ... IMO.

More questions: It was reported: that the AUNT and GRANDMOTHER reported AM missing but NOT the mother:
http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/20059179/police-van-driver-may-have-seen-murdered-teen

????? Ugh.

AM will be laid to rest on this Saturday. May she RIP. Blessings to all those that loved her. Peace.

Wow...Great sleuthing! So as far as TR we still don't know how they came to be in contact with each other, except for being neighbors. Hmmm...

I too find it unbelievable that AM's Aunt would not mention that SHE was facebook friends with TW! That means TW would have had access to AM's pictures and probably communications with her and her Aunt through Aunt's facebook? Am I correct in this or not?

This whole case is bizarre and so sad! I pray LE is really working hard on getting the right person for this! Alicia deserves justice and I pray she will get it!

NG is going to rake LE over the coals tonight...wonder what took her so long?

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...greenville-for-clues-in-alicia-moore-case.ece

FBI investigators, Texas Rangers and local law enforcement are all involved in the search to find out what happened. They have reported little progress so far. On Friday, the investigators began a day-long canvas of the area where she was last seen in hopes of digging up more clues.
The search began at the intersection of Walnut Street and Bourland Street, where a surveillance camera showed that she got off the bus on Nov. 2. Investigators have been talking to residents and people who drive by and asking whether they saw or heard anything. Authorities will continue to broaden the canvass area until they have searched a “fairly large area,” said Lori Philyaw, a communications worker for Greenville who is acting as the spokeswoman for the investigation.

NG doesn't do her regular show on Fridays anymore, a pre-recorded special is on instead.

Just listened to Levi and Tricia from last nights show. They did a great shout out to Ransom! I just wanted to echo your great work Ransom! Thank you for all the info you have shared on this case!:yourock:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaspurrjax
Back