Found Deceased TX - Angela Morris, 47, Austin, 20 August 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now I’m in rural Texas....BIG difference to the Bay Area!

Big difference? No kidding, difference in night and day. More economically feasible as well, which may not matter if one is independently wealthy, but it's still a consideration. But of course on the down side is the heat and humidity. Just be sure to have really good AC. It's a life saver in the south. NO way I would live without it. :)

CrimeDawg123 thanks for finding the picture of the car! I had seen it somewhere but couldn't find it again. The front end damage again leads me to think they have limited finances and repairs only happened when they absolutely had to. This damage also makes me wonder if it damaged the tire either by puncturing or misalignment causing uneven wear.

I wonder if she was ever in the car on that drive
If and when LE reviews video from the intersection of West Courtyard Drive and Loop 360 I hope they will be able to determine if she was in the car or not.

I'd think that she would go and ask her family for help, but they haven't heard from her either.
Her brother and sister live in Alabama, not sure if her mother is still living but she also lived in Alabama 20 years ago. She could have aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. in the area that she could reach out to for assistance.

Monday afternoons are notoriously slow for service industry... Might be that Angela took that time off for supposed appointment? However, how would this timing tie into an abductor's schedule, typical hunting habits? So many predators about it's hard to align any with this incident with what's been shown.

More current cases, and some outlining of targeted locations shows certain perps habit for rotating prowling grounds:
Austin Police still hunting for serial sexual predator

Austin police: Serial predator now connected to 15 attacks on women

So much has come out since GSK trial has been set. I cannot help but consider the Hyde park rapist that was never apprehended (knowingly). The 2222 cuts directly down to Hyde park from the area Angela was reportedly last known to be; perhaps amid the stalkers' territory and he'd felt like easy prey was afoot after all that time?

He is from Wales according to his Facebook profile and he doesn't appear to have been in the US military. I say all that to make the point that he may not qualify for any type of disability. He may be a naturalized citizen and eligible for benefits though. I mention military since he would receive disability from his service but according to one of the news pieces he lost his leg to a blood disorder and not active duty. He also appeared to have an AFO (ankle foot orthosis) on his left shin in the television interviews. The AFO would assist with moving the left leg while walking.

Also of note, he hasn't posted anything on Facebook since February 6th.
This article has a quote from a friend of his who is a coworker, so he has employment of some sorts. I find this whole thing strange, all the talking to media but not a peep on his social media. You wouldn't even know Angela existed by reading his postings.

This article has a quote from a friend of his who is a coworker, so he has employment of some sorts. I find this whole thing strange, all the talking to media but not a peep on his social media. You wouldn't even know Angela existed by reading his postings.
What article are you referencing? TIA

At least her sister in law seems to care. Otherwise it's like she is a ghost, no online presence at all.

nothing new just a video of bf talking.
He seems to be truly devastated. I find him to be genuine as he also must be concerned/scared because she was helping him with a lot of stuff it seems and now he's alone. What concerns me is that there hasn't been any activity on her credit cards. It's been almost a week since she went missing. If she decided to leave him, where is she sleeping, what about food, etc... This is very concerning.

Where is this coming from, what article? Thanks again!

Where is this coming from, what article? Thanks again!

Police looking for missing Austin woman who had car trouble on Loop 360 days ago

[PL], Davies’ friend and co-worker, said Davies has been an emotional wreck since Monday.

“This is devastating for him,” [L] said. “Here’s a tough 40-something-aged guy who’s just in tears because he doesn’t know what happened to the love of his life. He’s just lost and empty and doesn’t know what to do.”

I noticed that her Facebook profile changed today. If I remember correctly I couldn’t look at her friends list before and now I can. Still nothing on his page about her missing. I live in the Austin area and I haven’t heard much of this case at all. I’m going to share on several sites because a lot of people travel the 360 daily and many have dash cams. If she was ever in that car and it sat on the side of the road someone had to have seen her/it. This just doesn’t add up.

I noticed that her Facebook profile changed today. If I remember correctly I couldn’t look at her friends list before and now I can. Still nothing on his page about her missing. I live in the Austin area and I haven’t heard much of this case at all. I’m going to share on several sites because a lot of people travel the 360 daily and many have dash cams. If she was ever in that car and it sat on the side of the road someone had to have seen her/it. This just doesn’t add up.
I still don't see any friends listed.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.ph...535340668&sk=friends&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j@nky
Back