Found Deceased TX - Angela Morris, 47, Austin, 20 August 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I noticed that her Facebook profile changed today. If I remember correctly I couldn’t look at her friends list before and now I can. Still nothing on his page about her missing.

I still can only see the 6 mutual friends we have. You can see all of her sister's friends though.

If what he is claiming is not the truth and something happened beforehand, I wonder why he would come up with this scenario to explain her disappearance. Would it not have been easier to just say she left home and didn’t come back, he woke up and she was gone, something ?

Maybe he needed a reason for why he and his car were seen in the area? IDK, call me skeptical. Maybe from being on these boards so much. When he mentioned she was stopping at a local business to wash her dirty hands, I immediately thought “leakage”...he had to wash something off his hands. Not necessarily where he said though.

Pure speculation, I certainly hope no foul play was at hand by anyone.

But where could she be???

Maybe he needed a reason for why he and his car were seen in the area? IDK, call me skeptical. Maybe from being on these boards so much. When he mentioned she was stopping at a local business to wash her dirty hands, I immediately thought “leakage”...he had to wash something off his hands. Not necessarily where he said though.

Pure speculation, I certainly hope no foul play was at hand by anyone.

But where could she be???
I don't think that he did anything to her. What would he do with the body? He has a prosthetic leg and can't walk long distances, plus I believe that there was a walker in the background of one of the videos. He wouldn't be able to lift the body up, imo.

I don't think that he did anything to her. What would he do with the body? He has a prosthetic leg and can't walk long distances, plus I believe that there was a walker in the background of one of the videos. He wouldn't be able to lift the body up, imo.

I don’t know. Someone upthread mentioned a case where a man without arms murdered his wife.

I just don’t like statistics that point first toward a significant other as well as the person who saw them last.

Hoping more comes to light about passerby’s who saw her...when and where. Because the timeline doesn’t seem that plausible, nor the story he is telling. JMO

But trust me, I DO hope I’m very wrong!!!

The one thing that stands out to me is his claim that he spent 4 hours waiting in a car on a 100 degree day. IMO, that is not physically possible.

According to this research, I estimate that it would have reached approximately 125 degrees in his car within an hour, possibly even hotter. I don’t think anyone could withstand 3 hours in a car like that— you would have heat stroke.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/62651-how-hot-cars-get.html

The one thing that stands out to me is his claim that he spent 4 hours waiting in a car on a 100 degree day. IMO, that is not physically possible.

According to this research, I estimate that it would have reached approximately 125 degrees in his car within an hour, possibly even hotter. I don’t think anyone could withstand 3 hours in a car like that— you would have heat stroke.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/62651-how-hot-cars-get.html

I assumed he would have the car running with the air conditioning on at least part of the time. If the air conditioning wasn’t working I get what you’re saying though and agree.

There's something else that's really been bugging me. The location where they were parked with the second flat, the donut flat, was on Courtyard. The address on the police report was 5921 W. Courtyard. This is the area by the side of the road where there is what looks like an electrical equipment or something. Have a look:
Google Maps

To get to this location from 360 is pretty steep, and then they'd have to do a U-turn at the stop sign at Bridge Point before pulling over at this location. Look at this car! Why would you drive up that road in this car with nowhere to park when you could have pulled off 360 anywhere on the side of the road. So why were they on Courtyard?

upload_2018-8-26_7-28-10-png.143711

CrimeDawg123 I asked my LE friend about the random address used in the police report that is not associated with any structure or physical building and he said that is not uncommon and that software adds these addresses using mapping technologies to narrow down an area.

I could see Angie turning off of Loop 360 onto West Courtyard in order to get out of heavy traffic and find a safer place to get out and check/change the tire. Perhaps she learned from the first flat that it was dangerous to change the tire on 360.

The police report is gone. I searched multiple ways and get no results. I don't know what to make of this. The sister posted about an hour ago saying that the unknown woman captured on home video ringing the doorbell in Montgomery, TX is not her sister so I assume Angie is still missing.

OK, now I cannot find the police report! The case number was 2018-2321576. Now it does not show up in searches on APD incident report. Can somebody else check to see if you can find it?
APD Incident Reports Database

Does this mean APD has closed the case?

Lucky I have a screen shot from what I saw the other day.
View attachment 143895

Something's wrong. When I go to the Report Database search page and type in the date and the 5921 Courtyard Dr address it says 0 results.
When I go back and search with the report number of 20182321576 or 2018-2321576 it comes back with 0 results.

Am I crazy ? What happened to Angela's case ?

I think I'm ready to call it a day on this case. IMO it's looking like a personal matter between a couple of people who are going through unimaginable difficulties. I so want to believe in this guy. He's a Brit, my partner is a Brit. He's been through the wringer health-wise. This couple has a lot of challenges. It'd be understandable if she checked out. I want to believe. I'll help if I can. But I need some concrete info that this is actually an urgent public matter.

How did he know that it was "only" a mile and a half walk from the second flat to the first flat location where the wheel lock was? I wouldn't have noticed exactly how far one place was to the other since I wouldn't be expecting a second flat.

How did he know that it was "only" a mile and a half walk from the second flat to the first flat location where the wheel lock was? I wouldn't have noticed exactly how far one place was to the other since I wouldn't be expecting a second flat.
Maybe he's familiar enough with the area he knows the distances. Or some people are just good with distances in general. (Not mr. sneakers! "About a mile" usually equals five miles.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home
Back