Found Deceased TX - Angela Morris, 47, Austin, 20 August 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Perhaps she went to the office building to wash her hands as AD indicated and then she headed north back to the first flat tire area and tried cutting through the woods to avoid a longer walk and heavy traffic. There appears to be several dirt trails behind that building on Google maps.

Another thought to consider would be did she make it to the first flat tire location and was walking back to the car and then decided to cut through the woods due to fatigue.

Last edited:
Perhaps she went to the office building to wash her hands as AD indicated and then she headed north back to the first flat tire area and tried cutting through the woods to avoid a longer walk and heavy traffic. There appears to be several dirt trails behind that building on Google maps.
That's what I'm thinking too. But I am still confused over the police statement saying "Mrs. Morris was last seen walking northbound on N. Capital of Texas Highway on Monday, August 20, 2018 at approximately 2 p.m. after encountering car trouble."

Who the hell reported her walking north on 360 (Capitol of TX Hwy)? It's looking like she never made it to 360!

APD News Release: Missing Person Found Deceased

RIP love, so sorry :(

That's what I'm thinking too. But I am still confused over the police statement saying "Mrs. Morris was last seen walking northbound on N. Capital of Texas Highway on Monday, August 20, 2018 at approximately 2 p.m. after encountering car trouble."

Who the hell reported her walking north on 360 (Capitol of TX Hwy)? It's looking like she never made it to 360!

APD News Release: Missing Person Found Deceased

RIP love, so sorry :(

I would also like clarification of this sighting.

I would think even a young, fit athlete would have a very hard time walking that far in that heat with no water and no shade. I know I'd never make it.

I am also confused about the sighting, as mentioned above

"Any time it rings or beeps, he hopes it will be the first time that he’ll hear back from his partner, Angela Morris, whom he said he last saw walking toward Loop 360 (Capital of Texas Highway) after their car got a flat tire Monday afternoon."

"That is the last time and place Morris was seen that Austin police investigators have on record, and police and Morris’ loved ones are asking for the public’s help in finding her." from Police looking for woman last seen walking after having car trouble

Now AD could have been misquoted by the reporter as well.

I know we dont know yet but it makes me sad. I've read so many threads here. It seems when someone is in crisis, car trouble, argument at home and storms out, out for a jog or walk for exercise, many other random things that happen to all of us... they...we - are so vulnerable out there. THAT makes me sad.

I guess we don't hear about the good souls who actually help people in distress bc that doesn't make the news. *sigh*

Her fiance is quoted in one of the earlier links here that he saw her walking DOWN Courtyard towards 360. That's the opposite direction she would have gone if she was cutting through the parking lot to the woods behind the first large building on Courtyard which is a shortcut to 360. Also, without a phone, how did she know that was a shortcut?

In reviewing the tapes I also noticed something else - he's wearing a wedding band.

I don't know if Angela was employed, but her fiance is. Note it was a co-worker who spoke on his behalf when she was reported missing.

"Paul Ladd, Davies’ friend and coworker, said Davies has been an “emotional wreck” since Monday."

Edit: I'm assuming he has a desk job since he relied on Angela for all his physical needs.

But if heatstroke or other medical condition... it seems homicide is on it. Or is that routine to rule it in or out? IDK

The general rule of thumb in death investigation is that all death investigations are handled as a homicide until proven otherwise. However, a non-homicide officer may be the first responder. If ME determines that suspicious circumstances exist at the scene they will also contact the Homicide sergeant on duty during business hours or the on-call Homicide sergeant after hours, and have them respond to the scene to investigate the suspicious circumstances surrounding the death.

Oh goodness. I hope she is safe. Prayers

Just saw the link. RIP Angela. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed