Found Deceased TX - Angela Morris, 47, Austin, 20 August 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
On MSM it says she is 47 yrs old, 5' 5" and 190 lbs. I cannot imagine wanting to escape a caretaker role and using this as a ruse. That has heatstroke written all over it. Same for the guy sitting in the car for over 4 hours. Maybe he had AC, but how long does gas last?

And who knows if they were off driving around on a full tank. Folks who cant afford good-condition tires and are disabled and share a phone dont usually have a full tank. It is too hard.

I am not judging, it is just hard. I am confused. Hope she is ok, but this is strange.

And I do realize that good condition tires can get flats.

Do we know if the road assistance people ever showed up in the four hours ....or after? If not, why? I have had to wait a bit for assistance back in the day, but I dont recall HOURS. I suppose it happens, but there'd be a record of it.

Is there anyone who saw her walking? Are there any cameras with her walking, etc?

The mention of the hand washing just perplexes me.

Im not familiar with the area. Locals, is this close to where she was walking? Could she have plausibly walked and died of heart attack/heatstroke in this spot because of the temp, or is this going to be foul play?

Sad ending, was hoping she just needed a few days break from caretaking.

I was wondering about heatstroke, but how or why would she get behind a building?

We dont know what happened yet. Anytime I read about someone with car trouble who ends up dead it takes me back and makes me sad. It just feels so random. I had a friend who ran out of gas, was apparently approached for help, and murdered. I am still not over it. Not meaning to make it about me. It is all just so heartbreaking.

Im not familiar with the area. Locals, is this close to where she was walking? Could she have plausibly walked and died of heart attack/heatstroke in this spot because of the temp, or is this going to be foul play?

Sad ending, was hoping she just needed a few days break from caretaking.
Yes. this is consistent with the fiance's story that she wanted to wash her hands at the office building nearby. But how it went from hand-washing inside to dying behind the building is completely unknown at this point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnaNikiSB
Back