TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The FBI and ATF are at the scene of the officer involved shooting on I-35, which suggests its probably the bomber.

The FBI and ATF are at the scene of the officer involved shooting on I-35, which suggests its probably the bomber.

Expect SB interstate to be closed 4-6 hours. Another indication, imo.

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/KVUEJayWallis/status/976374440052260864[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Bombing suspect is dead, according to law enforcement sources from @tplohetski. I should be at the scene shortly.
[/FONT]

KVUE reporting suspect "detonated" himself.

It seems he killed himself. Coward, he couldn't even face the music.

FoxNews and CNN are covering live. Both reporting suspect is dead.

I woke up just now (it’s 3:30am) and felt the need to check the feed and wow - what timing. Dead! My goodness what a relief...although I really wish he wouldn’t have killed himself so we would have known his (I’m sure sick) reasonings. More to come I’m sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I woke up just now (it’s 3:30am) and felt the need to check the feed and wow - what timing. Dead! My goodness what a relief...although I really wish he wouldn’t have killed himself so we would have known his (I’m sure sick) reasonings. More to come I’m sure.

Me too. My eyes just popped open and wow. Unbelievable. Relief.

I am sure he left plenty of 'notes' describing his rage and anger and why he was justified blowing up innocent people. Coward.

[FONT=&quot]https://twitter.com/tplohetski/status/976377075467767809

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]BREAKING: Officials say police traced suspect using mix of cell phone technology, security video, store receipts.[/FONT]

One thing I’m confused about, so are they confirming it was the suspect who “donated” the incendiary device? Or is that incorrect reporting?

One thing I’m confused about, so are they confirming it was the suspect who “donated” the incendiary device? Or is that incorrect reporting?

It was supposed to be "detonated". There's a correction out there somewhere.

moo

ETA: As far as I know the Goodwill devices were not related to the bomber.

I think that was just a typo, everybody's still saying the Goodwill incident isn't related.

No names out yet eh?

I'm still too bleary eyed to put the death scene location into context with the bomb locations- anyone taken a look at that analysis yet?

She corrected it:

[FONT=&amp]https://twitter.com/KrisB_KVUE/status/976369458204893184

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]BREAKING: APD, FBI arresting suspect in Austin bombing. Suspect detonated device, shots were fired.[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ickem916