DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
suspect named on KWAN FB.

Mark Anthony Conditt
White male

NOT CONFIRMED

It's amazing to me he could be so smart at bomb making and so incredibly stupid about basic technology that most people his age are pretty well versed in.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

hey

agree -- think ready to kill himself

had two roomates CBS

Mark Condit is his name! finally

cbs

last name spelling like all the rest of my typing i am sure !!

hi blue!!

It's not that easy here. I work two jobs. Am 33 years old. I've never been able to make a ton of money here and I have been in all sorts of positions. Including a law office. Price of living here is insane. An apartment will run you almost $2k a month in some places. We pay almost $1500 a month in rent. Food for all of us runs $1k a month.

It really is insane. The cost of living is almost unbearable and unless you're a doctor or attorney, good luck living comfortably. I can see how he may have felt hopeless.
I got here in 1986 the weekend that the FARM AID concert was held out at Manor Downs.

ITA and thanks for sharing.

Living in ones vehicle is not unheard of here for some of the 20-somethings, it's a thing, but there is soooo much to love about Austin, once you decide you will never leave, you make do just to stay.

I think he was in the process of getting ready to place another bomb somewhere, but when LE closed in he used that bomb to blow himself up instead. Good riddance.

Conditt received a degree from Austin Community College’s Northridge Campus and had worked at Crux Semiconductor in Austin as a “purchasing Agent/buyer/shipping and receiving,” according to a profile on a job recruiting website. He previously worked as a computer repair technician.

Austin Statesman

It's not that easy here. I work two jobs. Am 33 years old. I've never been able to make a ton of money here and I have been in all sorts of positions. Including a law office. Price of living here is insane. An apartment will run you almost $2k a month in some places. We pay almost $1500 a month in rent. Food for all of us runs $1k a month.

It really is insane. The cost of living is almost unbearable and unless you're a doctor or attorney, good luck living comfortably. I can see how he may have felt hopeless.

Life is tough. It always has been. The problems shift over time but every generation has their own tough issues to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes saw that. FB w/ only 15 friends says either he doesn't use FB or he has few friends.
Looks like has 2 sisters and mom local.

I have 7 friends on fb, haven’t been there in 5 ? Years.

From FedEx video
df709daee349c09359ce2d9a1e2c978c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I dont think he had any plans to kill himself before the police closed in on him. I think he was on his way to plant two more bombs hoping to kill more people.

Police said the man detonated two package bombs as police closed in, firing at him. It was not immediately clear whether he died from the bombs or shots fired by police. One officer was knocked back by the blasts, but none were seriously hurt.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/2...with-explosive-as-police-close-in-report.html

https://www.statesman.com/news/crim...resident-mark-conditt/CQUCcXNJ9nb2iFs8sSq0pK/

As the sun rose, neighbors of the 23-year-old, who was home-schooled growing up and went to Austin Community College, struggled to wrap their minds around the news that he was the suspected bomber.

Conditt received a degree from Austin Community College’s Northridge Campus and had worked at Crux Semiconductor in Austin as a “purchasing Agent/buyer/shipping and receiving,” according to a profile on a job recruiting website. He previously worked as a computer repair technician.

This is why my daughter left, and it broke her heart when she had to leave. I know many people who are being pushed out of their neighborhoods because the prices become unaffordable. I can understand the hopelessness or wanting to give up, but not his reaction to it (if that's what it is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper