TX - Austin Package Bombs #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a pic of him on facebook from 2013. Looks like he was homeschooled and likely christian - his mom mentioned him possibly going on a mission trip. I assume I'm not allowed to post it, but if you search his mom's name on fb, the post is still coming up.

Edit: nevermind - it got posted up there!

If that is accurate he has been arrested or has some kind of criminal record.

all those kind of sights say stuff like that so you buy there reports

my gma has a rap sheet

kidding but funny.............

The police and ME will be there forever for they have to get every piece of his body collected which will take a long time. I pray for all of the LE personnel at the scene.

From the Fox link.....
The serial bomber who terrorized Austin, Texas for three harrowing weeks blew himself to bits with his own device as cops closed in early Wednesday morning, officials said.

I wonder if he was attempting to throw one of the packages at the approaching offices.

I dont think he had any plans to kill himself before the police closed in on him. I think he was on his way to plant two more bombs hoping to kill more people.

Police said the man detonated two package bombs as police closed in, firing at him. It was not immediately clear whether he died from the bombs or shots fired by police. One officer was knocked back by the blasts, but none were seriously hurt.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/2...with-explosive-as-police-close-in-report.html

I found a pic of him on facebook from 2013. Looks like he was homeschooled and likely christian - his mom mentioned him possibly going on a mission trip. I assume I'm not allowed to post it, but if you search his mom's name on fb, the post is still coming up.

Edit: nevermind - it got posted up there!
Hmm, guess that mission trip never happened, huh...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Reporter at the live CBS link above said the mayor of the town lives just a block away from his home. The man in the suit who was arrested earlier was a member of the news media. Got too close.

from link

home-schooled

Pat Conditt, purchased a Pflugerville property last year that is now valued at about $69,000

newsEngin.21562238_mark-conditt.jpg

"Mission Trip"..........what an aspiration...... mission accomplished. JMO

levity break after one heck of a day:

I am a professional

homosexual and you are telling me i am missing penis running paths

shame on me !!
:laughing: CARISS you cracked my up this morning. I'm female, straight, and have trust issues, and I thought it looked like a big ole middle finger was forming. (levity)

Well dang I missed it. Should have stayed up later. But been watching all day. Now have to catch up what yall have for us.
:happydance:

Definingmystance.blogspot.com

Bio says he enjoyed cycling - I think that is the link to Travis Country neighborhood, he cycled the trails there.

Bio says he enjoyed cycling - I think that is the link to Travis Country neighborhood, he cycled the trails there.

It’s gone for me...or I’m doing something wrong.

Edit: I was doing something wrong 🤦*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awhile earlier, the CBS Austin live link https://www.facebook.com/CBSAustin/videos/10151010319104996/ showed some footage of the bomber's maroon SUV in the ditch on l-35.

Late last night there were comments on the Pflugerville Neighbors FB page that mentioned police investigating a suspicious maroon SUV in downtown Pflugerville while nearby residents (including our fellow WS member Leyash) were told to remain inside as helicopters hovered overhead.

We were all hoping that LE was closing in on the suspect - as it turns out they most definitely were, if that maroon SUV in the CBS Austin footage is the same one!

Awesome job by local LE and the FBI!

Assuming that is his, what an awful guy. I guess this was a class assignment when he was in college. He did not pick these victims randomly and I don't think it's a coincidence that three of the bombings had ties to the prominent African-American community.

from local

employed at place for 4 years

let go in August -- declining performance

introverted

smart

unique way of doing things

employment setting had 20 employees

three younger sisters missed how many brothers

KATU

JMO but no surprises there.

Try again maybe, I had mistyped sorry.

It wasn’t you, it was me!

And reading that stuff....he sounds very naive, but very opinionated...and pretty dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member