TX - Austin Package Bombs #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is scary. There were 3 McDonalds within 3 miles of where he was taken down at.

Exactly. Looks like he was headed NB towards it. Why McDonald's?
Those employees and customers have no idea how their lives almost became permanently altered last Tuesday evening.
I'm sorry this is happening in your town/neighborhood.
It's chaotic/surreal. Makes me ill to think about how much worse this could have been w/o LE/FBI!

Those employees and customers have no idea how their lives almost became permanently altered last Tuesday evening.
It's chaotic/surreal. Makes me ill to think about how much worse this could have been w/o LE/FBI!

Wasnt it 2am or something? Wouldn't they be closed?

I presume McDonalds because it has a lot of people in small space.

Wasnt it 2am or something? Wouldn't they be closed?

good question! Some are 24 hours.

It's 24 hours.

Round Rock McDonald's
Address: 2401 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd, Round Rock, TX 78664
Hours: Open 24 hours

When he was taping his confession he didn't know the exact time LE would go after him. If he thought LE was after him he would go into McDonalds and blow himself up. He didn't know LE would go after him at night. And obviously he didn't make it to McDonalds.

Kelly can be used for girl or guy, so I'm thinking he wanted something to make people THINK the bomber was a woman, but the name wouldn't bring up concerns when the FedEx person glanced at it.

I wonder if choosing that name was a last minute thing before printing out the label, or if he already had other "clever" names planned. He could have kept it simple and just used a first initial, like "I" to produce I. Killmore. Maybe too obvious. . . ?

Five more signs for trip-wire bombs, more names on his list. I don't think he was planning to stop anytime soon. LE caught him in time.
No proof that he didn't hide more pkgs, bombs around Austin and in the parks. People are still on edge in Austin.

As he used such uncommon batteries and left a wide internet purchase trail, I'm wondering if LE has already figured out that all batteries have been accounted for? Of course, that doesn't mean he didn't recently purchase "normal" batteries for bombs that are still "out there."

It's 24 hours.

Round Rock McDonald's
Address: 2401 N Interstate 35 Frontage Rd, Round Rock, TX 78664
Hours: Open 24 hours

Aint that drive thru hours? So at 2am I would think he would go to a diner or bar with people actually sitting inside.

But anyways. Im sure he was simply just trying to get away at first and knew that his option for a final finale was very limited.

I would really like to know the rest of his 'confession' and what was so 'challenging' about his life. Maybe he implicated
others for his plight and LE doesn't want to identify them. I'm sure there's a lot of people that would like to hear the whole
story. Surely he must have hinted as to "why" he was so disturbed since childhood. I figured there's a lot more to his
story, his childhood, his family. Lots more.

Aint that drive thru hours? So at 2am I would think he would go to a diner or bar with people actually sitting inside.

But anyways. Im sure he was simply just trying to get away at first and knew that his option for a final finale was very limited.

Who knows. I'm unsure I haven't been to that McDonald's before. Locals could answer it for us.
I'm glad he never left the Red Roof area and was stopped in the frontage road ditch.

https://www.statesman.com/news/loca...loyee-worker-mom-says/Ow90lvM3xRhFdJkbF2ScOI/

He targeted a spa worker specifically by name. We really need that video manifesto released so the public can decide if MAC was “very challenged” or if he had an agenda.

It might take months or years before we are privy to info, unfortunately.
Notice the address is in West Austin (Downtown Austin). Waiting for the next pkg to be addressed in the NW. Looking for the circular pattern to complete a full circle.

That McDonalds has people in it 24/7. It's really close to the highway (right at the frontage road as a matter of fact), and there are many bars within walking distance or a short drive, making it fairly easy to get to. I'm fairly certain it's the only fast food place open 24/7 in that area as well, making it an only option.

We have a LOT of truckers through this area, all the time, so it's a pretty common location for people stopping to grab coffee/midnight breakfast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0
Back