TX - Austin Package Bombs #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The FBI would warn the people on this list, right?!
In case pkgs were sent.

I saw a link a few pages back that said they checked in with everyone on this list. Made sure they hadn't received packages, and to warn them in person.

It's really chilling to think that he'd chosen a McDonalds as his final bomb site if he ever got made by LE. The thought that he wanted a crowded place that was obviously family friendly and likely to have children eating there, is disturbing me. Obviously he didn't anticipate the chase happening late at night, but still.

Coupled with his use of Children at Play signs and tripwire trigger which means any kid with a bike could have set it off makes me wonder if there's some kind of underlying issue. Like he'd had his own childhood innocence destroyed in some way? Many killers have a moral line they won't cross, even while committing heinous crimes. But MAC seems indifferent to the idea of harming young children.

It's really chilling to think that he'd chosen a McDonalds as his final bomb site if he ever got made by LE. The thought that he wanted a crowded place that was obviously family friendly and likely to have children eating there, is disturbing me. Obviously he didn't anticipate the chase happening late at night, but still.

Coupled with his use of Children at Play signs and tripwire trigger which means any kid with a bike could have set it off makes me wonder if there's some kind of underlying issue. Like he'd had his own childhood innocence destroyed in some way? Many killers have a moral line they won't cross, even while committing heinous crimes. But MAC seems indifferent to the idea of harming young children.

It feels like it's some sort of payback.

Like, he had a bad childhood. His parents never took HIM to McDonalds. His parents never spent time with him. His parents never let him "play" or be a kid.

Chilling.

The closest McDonalds to him was open 24 hours.

I know. But usually its the drive thru section thats open and the dining section closes at 11pm and reopens at 5am or so.

But anyways. Like others said. He didn't expect a 2am ambush and Thank God he is finished.

Plus I'm glad that they waited until the night time since it eliminated a hostage situation and mass casualties.

So I salute the brave men and women that helped stopped this guy.

I know. But usually its the drive thru section thats open and the dining section closes at 11pm and reopens at 5am or so.

But anyways. Like others said. He didn't expect a 2am ambush and Thank God he is finished.

Plus I'm glad that they waited until the night time since it eliminated a hostage situation and mass casualties.

So I salute the brave men and women that helped stopped this guy.

This McDonalds is not. He could have made a loop around, or a single turn, and been there within a minute. The dining area and drive thru are both open 24 hours. So it REALLY stinks to think about what could have happened had he made it that far. Luckily, there wouldn't have likely been kids there at that hour, so that's a good thing, and maybe that's why he didn't continue to pursue getting there.

All of that to say, I wonder if he knew they were open 24 hours. Maybe he wasn't aware... and that's another reason he didn't pursue it further.

That McDonalds has people in it 24/7. It's really close to the highway (right at the frontage road as a matter of fact), and there are many bars within walking distance or a short drive, making it fairly easy to get to. I'm fairly certain it's the only fast food place open 24/7 in that area as well, making it an only option.

We have a LOT of truckers through this area, all the time, so it's a pretty common location for people stopping to grab coffee/midnight breakfast.

Oh. Ok. I didn't know. Thank you.

You are right. Some heavy traffic areas will cater to all night dining. I agree and Thank you again.

I think police closed in on him faster than he expected and that's why he never made it to McDonalds. He was obviously not planning to be taken alive. So presumably he realized he wasn't going to make it to McDonalds and blew himself up.

It feels like it's some sort of payback.

Like, he had a bad childhood. His parents never took HIM to McDonalds. His parents never spent time with him. His parents never let him "play" or be a kid.

Chilling.

I'd go a step further and say childhood sexual abuses issues.

What they need to do is find the websites and youtube videos that taught him how to make bombs and charge them as accessories.

Jmo. Google, youtube and everyone else shouldn't be allowing that type of information to be accessible online. Jmo.

You want to learn to make bombs. Then join the military or something.

That could very well be the case. I always hate to go there because I hate thinking about it, but that's possible.
I really want them to release that manifesto. I am only 10% sure they will, though. What's the point now, you know? He's not going to trial.

What they need to do is find the websites and youtube videos that taught him how to make bombs and charge them as accessories.

Jmo. Google, youtube and everyone else shouldn't be allowing that type of information to be accessible on line. Jmo.

You want to learn to make bombs. Then join the military or something.

I agree. But I'll doubt they will remove them. Anarchist Cookbook teaches bomb-making also and it's sold everywhere.

That could very well be the case. I always hate to go there because I hate thinking about it, but that's possible.
I really want them to release that manifesto. I am only 10% sure they will, though. What's the point now, you know? He's not going to trial.

Look at serial killer cases often sexual abuse is a root of the rage issues.

Those were my thoughts also. What could be so terrible that Police Chief is sympathetic but does not discuss?

Look at serial killer cases often sexual abuse is a root of the rage issues.

Its also that Why Me Complex.

WHAT DO THEY HAVE THAT I DON'T HAVE type of thing.

Why are they so happy Type of thing.

I want to wipe the smiles off their faces Type of thing.

The young High School picture of Mark that they are showing doesn't look like the same adult Mark that is taking bombs to the Fedex office.

And regardless of race. They seem to do that alot for the sympathy aspect when they want too.

iseeu.png

download.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member