GUILTY TX - Body of Julie Mott, 25, still missing from mortuary, 15 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't feel the brother had anything to do with it. The ex wasn't a recent ex either..they had been broken up for over 2 years, & he was insanely obsessed.

Occam's Razor would suggest that this was an inside job, methinks.

Forgive my questions if already answered.
Was she already embalmed? And there was mention of cadaver dogs, can they still sense the "smell" if the body say is kept in a freezer chest?

Again please excuse my amateur questions.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Forgive my questions if already answered.
Was she already embalmed? And there was mention of cadaver dogs, can they still sense the "smell" if the body say is kept in a freezer chest?

Again please excuse my amateur questions.

Sent from my Nexus 7

I believe she had been embalmed, in order for them to have the open casket funeral. She was going to be cremated after the service, the next day.

I don't know about the cadaver dogs. They smell the decomposition, which would be greatly slowed by the embalming and freezing if she were in a freezer, so maybe that would be enough to fool the dogs?

I believe she had been embalmed, in order for them to have the open casket funeral. She was going to be cremated after the service, the next day.

I don't know about the cadaver dogs. They smell the decomposition, which would be greatly slowed by the embalming and freezing if she were in a freezer, so maybe that would be enough to fool the dogs?
Thanks for your response. I agree. I didn't know if they embalmed even though she was being cremated.

I'm assuming that the possibility of her accidentally being laid to rest is out of the question because that's an easy fix for the funeral home.

I wonder if this funeral home has any security cameras. Ours do.

Court Follower

This is just horrendous for Julie's family it's bad enough grieving a loved one without this. What kind of sicko has done this?

Pretty creepy. Not sure he did it, though.

God, I remember reading about this when it happened, didn't realise there was a thread here, cannot believe her bodies still not been found.

Jeepers, indeed what a strange cookie. But how brazen could you be to just walk out with a rigid body not knowing if your about to bump into someone?!... that makes me think nahhh must be a mistake by the funeral home but this guy sure doesn't help himself.

Interested to know what your thoughts are wfg?

Our nextdoor neighbours a funeral director, cant wait to chat to him about this.

The funeral home director (owner?), Dick Tips is said in SM to be a long time friend of the family and now they are suing him. In the main suspect's rant on my death space (found in the article posted above) he claims Tips, the owner, fired Julie's dad and the family hated him. JMO this makes an interesting line to explore.

Funeral home has had mishaps before. http://www.expressnews.com/news/local/article/Mission-Park-Funeral-Homes-and-Cemeteries-sued-by-6772271.php

ETA I'm leaning more towards the funeral home messing up than the ex bf or anyone else stealing her. The ex is a strange individual for sure but I'm not buying he stole her.

The funeral home director (owner?), Dick Tips is said in SM to be a long time friend of the family and now they are suing him. In the main suspect's rant on my death space (found in the article posted above) he claims Tips, the owner, fired Julie's dad and the family hated him. JMO this makes an interesting line to explore.

Funeral home has had mishaps before. http://www.expressnews.com/news/loc...eral-Homes-and-Cemeteries-sued-by-6772271.php

ETA I'm leaning more towards the funeral home messing up than the ex bf or anyone else stealing her. The ex is a strange individual for sure but I'm not buying he stole her.

Hmm i think im there with your thinking emma!!

Further to my post on our neighbour being a funeral director, i spoke to him... it would be easy enough to do so in our town argh

Almost 10 months now! Where are her remains?

It makes no sense if Julie's family didn't like D.Tips they would use his funeral home for their family. It's crazy that she has never been located. I can't get past the old boyfriend, though.

It makes no sense if Julie's family didn't like D.Tips they would use his funeral home for their family. It's crazy that she has never been located. I can't get past the old boyfriend, though.

Maybe they didn't like him personally but trusted his services.

Which is more likely: that a former boyfriend trundled off the body, or that a funeral home employee took it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back