TX - Botham Shem Jean, 26, killed when police officer entered his apartment, Dallas, Sept 2018 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I am supposed to believe that his door was ajared because of a noise complaint check earlier. So let me get this straight, shes so tired that she parks on the wrong floor of the garage, walked down the wrong hallway, missed all the doors that had 4 something on them, missed a red rug, her key didn't turn it, missed the number in the lights, and conveniently its a coincidence that after the noise complaint his "slam sure door" didn't completely shut and she walks in on him, Sitting on a big pile of linens working on a laptop with a book and old cereal sitting on an ottoman. Man - that's a lot of coincidences ...

Nope. I can't.

And I shoot someone, i'm not saying oh my god !! I'm sorry. How did I do that? I was so tired. Okay.

Has the 911 call been released and at this link? I got a HUGE 404 file not found error on 3 separate browsers.

Dangit! I wanna hear it! If anyone has can you type a summary of it?
The 911 call hasn't been released yet. The wfaa article in the link includes descriptions of some details in the 911 call and some other information.

So I am supposed to believe that his door was ajared because of a noise complaint check earlier. So let me get this straight, shes so tired that she parks on the wrong floor of the garage, walked down the wrong hallway, missed all the doors that had 4 something on them, missed a red rug, her key didn't turn it, missed the number in the lights, and conveniently its a coincidence that after the noise complaint his "slam sure door" didn't completely shut and she walks in on him, Sitting on a big pile of linens working on a laptop with a book and old cereal sitting on an ottoman. Man - that's a lot of coincidences ...

Nope. I can't.

And I shoot someone, i'm not saying oh my god !! I'm sorry. How did I do that? I was so tired. Okay.
So his door didn't work that day lol Conveniently .. probably the only door that didn't work that day.

So his door didn't work that day lol Conveniently .. probably the only door that didn't work that day.

And conveniently the witnesses who heard her banging on the door and demanding to be let in may not be credible. But the witness who supports her story is...smh.

Sounds like it could have been written by her defense team...imho.

i didn't know being colorblind was unique to males but now that I know this I do realize that the only people I've know that are colorblind are males. In Texas you can be a colorblind cop.
Hi, all. First, I must say, I am definitely a female and am color blind. I have been professionally assessed many times.

Also, as a female who is often home alone, I would now be afraid to answer my door if it was a police officer saying "let me in." What if it is an officer who has his home confused with mine? And I might add, and I have always thought this great, but now am not so sure, if you call 911 by accident, no matter how much you assure them you are alright and it was a mistake, they come to your house and ask to see all people who live there. This whole incident makes me afraid of the police, of whom I have never been afraid previously, especially if she gets away with this. How can you be trusting, if they know they can shoot someone with no deterrent. What if they just don't like you and come to your door and then says, "Oops, wrong house?" There must be some deterrent to cause this never to happen again. Wrong house, how can a police officer be so flippant? Anyway, all jmo. Thanks to every one. Katt

For the core issues which must be believed as absolute gospel and credible for her not to face a murder charge, SHE is the only witness as all the determining key elements lay solely at her alleged state of mind.

At least it sort of seems that way based on her delayed arrest although many other questions seem to be without reasonable answers, like, where is the 911 call recording?

Her story serves her even if false.

And conveniently the witnesses who heard her banging on the door and demanding to be let in may not be credible. But the witness who supports her story is...smh.

Last edited:
If she had come in my door sans excessive attitude, I likely would have considered showing her a good time. Just to see and all.......

Maybe Botham saying "What the hell are you doing in my apartment?" That would be worth forgetting...moo.

It should be but isn't everywhere. Remind me to tell you some time about getting arrested one night by an armed police officer with one eye and more tattoo's than a carnival reject. He mistook my MB wagon for a 10 year newer 4 door GM sedan that had just been involved in two convenience store robberies.

Color blindness would be a disqualifier for law Enforcement officer training.

Yet, they are indeed practicing in Texas are they not? ad hoc vice perhaps although I'm not aware any suit has been filed for a court to allow admission? Maybe a judge simply allowed it.

Oh wait, you're mistaken!

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Templat...ry/MemberDirectoryDetail.cfm&ContactID=187022

Or maybe not!

Civil Rights Attorney Signs Final Consent Judgment Related to Lawsuit for Unauthorized Practice of Law | Texas Lawyer

That's not the same Lee Merritt.

“I thought it was my apartment.”

Those are the words Officer Amber Guyger says dozens of times in a 911 call moments after fatally shooting Botham Jean in his own apartment at the South Side Flats on Sept. 6, according to two sources with knowledge of the investigation.

“I’m so sorry,” Guyger said repeatedly, according to the two sources. She told the 911 operator how tired she was and said, “How did I do that?” as she tried to figure out how she got into the wrong apartment, the sources said.

An arrest warrant affidavit, obtained by the Texas Rangers and released last week, revealed that Gugyer was on the phone with 911 when she flipped on the lights and realized she was in the wrong apartment.

“The desperation in her voice is awful,” one of the sources said.
'I’m so sorry’: 911 call reveals confusion after Dallas cop kills Botham Jean

1536856904-Jean-viewing04.JPG

Dm_FbmQUwAAYRgM.jpg

Why we're here. moo

Quoting your post because it has the link. After reading, it makes more sense to me now and doesn’t sound so outrageous. It explains why the GSR was on the kitchen wall. I do think she should have administered CPR, but if she did that she may have made him bleed out. Makes sense. Maybe she felt that by doing CPR she would’ve made it worse? JMO as I don’t know her thought process. I wish they’d release the 911 call.

So if that’s the case, why is it okay for people to say with certainty that she complained about the noise earlier, so she went to kill him because he was too loud? There’s no evidence that’s been shown to us so far that she was the one who complained

I respectfully ask that you allow others to form their own opinions, just as others have allowed you the same.

I think this link is click bait and before you click on it, you'll not find the 911 call recording the link title misleads you to believe is there. In fact, nothing new there at all except wfaa that predatorially insists on running over 20 scripts on your computer and that you disable your aDD BlocK er to let them in further.

"The two sources described details of the 911 call to WFAA and details about the investigation on the condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to speak to the media."

as another already mentioned, this reads like it probably was written by her defense representation

Last edited:
I respectfully ask that you allow others to form their own opinions, just as others have allowed you the same.

Thats fine but aren’t opinions here supposed to be based off of what we are presented about a case? And to me, a lot of it seemed more of definite facts, not opinions due to some comments made by posters. But I’m not gonna go back and forth on it. It’s done and over. This is a very emotionally charged case. AND we all want justice.. just some forms of justice vary from what others want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member