TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His missus, I think. I think the other group is crossing the line sometimes but the HFBL seems to believe prayers and wistful pictures will help the most. They seem very insistant o wanting to find Brandon's body and zero interest in what the lead up was.

What is a 401k cheque?

Its retirement. It doesnt seem as young as BL is he would even have much of a 401k.

They were arguing. She probably didn't care much at the time. Haha I know I wouldn't! I think when she says go home or go to your brother's, the "go home" meant to his parents in Fort Worth. I think it was only after his truck was found out on hwy 277 that she assumed he was probably heading to Ft Worth. But I don't think anyone knows for sure where he was heading or why he was out there.

Oh that makes sense! "Home" could be the dad house.

On my phone at the mo which I'm not quite used to, hope I'm not appearing rude or dismissive to anybody.

I have listenend so many times over and again that my brain will actually change thoughts each time I hear what someone else says they hear. :banghead:
I heard it the first time. It almost sounds like 'I cannot believe this is happening' nervous laughter in parts of the call. Especially the 'ye-ah' 'no! I need the cops'

His missus, I think. I think the other group is crossing the line sometimes but the HFBL seems to believe prayers and wistful pictures will help the most. They seem very insistant o wanting to find Brandon's body and zero interest in what the lead up was.

What is a 401k cheque?

It's money set aside from each paycheck and your company usually matches the amount or a percentage. Usually it is best to always build up until one retires but you can draw early for college, medical or I think if you purchase a new home and need down payment? I recall LL saying they had money they were setting aside and intended to pay his warrant so maybe that is why he decided to cash it out early? It is a "quick way" to get accumulated funds but it also comes with a huge tax penalty for early withdraw.

There isn't much media attention and no press conferences about Brandon that I have seen. We're relying largely on FB and much of that should be considered as rumors. It makes this very difficult. Trying to sort out fact from fiction here is ridiculous!!

I think that's a big part of why he hasn't gotten much attention.

That is very sad.
How do I start a post here as opposed to always responding to one? I have to take my girls to dance class and will try and come back after they're in bed this eve to catch up! I've a feeling this can get addicting!

I would think LL would be the first to say it is not his voice.

Assuming she's telling the truth but given mistruths already given...The problem is, when you lie people are reluctant to take your word.

I would think LL would be the first to say it is not his voice.

Assuming she's telling the truth but given mistruths already told...The problem is, when you lie people are reluctant to take your word.

Are we positive the 911 call is Brandon himself? I'm not.

I have questioned this too, and I think it's possible it was someone else. But I think his family seems to think it's him and they probably know his voice best. So that keeps me thinking it is.

Also that he states he ran out of gas. I think the caller is being honest in the call too.

There always seems to be that one clue, or piece of info missing in each scenario with this case, so you can never really make sense of anything.

The pregnant lady's posts have been since deleted, by whom, I do not know, but I looked on the HFBL page & couldn't find them,. But the lady FB profile is public & her statement about being pregnant & why she didn't stop seems to be contradicted by things she has posted on her FB page. Js

Interesting find!

I (pardon the pun) discount the Wal-Mart story. If someone were after you and you were in a store with lots of security cameras and other people wouldn't that be the safest place for you at the time? I don't see jumping in a truck and taking off into the middle of nothing. I'd stay put and call someone from the store.

Anyone local know the state of the Colorado river that night? I see on Google that it would be a barrier to someone on foot for the most part. There is the bridge which, counting guard railed lead-up to the bridge, is 1900 feet long...about 7 1/2 minutes walking time to get across. It appears that there are also some low water crossings some distance from the bridge, but I don't see how anyone could find them in the dark. I'm just curious as to how low the river may have been last summer.

Another thing that bothers me is the press release from the Texas Department of Public Safety where they say, in essence, Brandon indicated he was between Bronte and Abilene, North of Bronte. I don't see how they based that on the released 911 call. Later they found his vehicle south of Bronte.

It would be interesting if they would release the coordinates of the cell phone pings.

With regards to Kyle going round so quickly, I've wondered from the start if he was already there when Brandon left.

What does bbm mean? Sorry

bbm means bolded by me. That just means you have bolded the print for emphasis.

If the tape is edited, which IMO it is, who knows what else Brandon may have said on that call.

That is very sad.
How do I start a post here as opposed to always responding to one? I have to take my girls to dance class and will try and come back after they're in bed this eve to catch up! I've a feeling this can get addicting!

Just write your post in the QUICK REPLY box at the bottom of every page and post quick reply.

These are the only reasons you can take money out of your 401k without leaving your job. (You can take a loan out against your 401k under certain circumstances too)

401(k): If you are younger than age 59½ and still working for the employer offering the retirement plan, the IRS only allows you to take 401(k) withdrawals in the face of an immediate and heavy financial need. That could include:

Medical expenses for you, your spouse or a dependent;
Tuition and fees for college education for you, your spouse or a dependent;
A home purchase;
To prevent foreclosure or eviction;
Repairing damage to your primary residence; or
Funeral costs.

Yes it does! Great map, thanks techpuppy!!

I dreamt about it last night too! Maybe it's Brandon coming to us in our dreams trying to help us solve the mystery? :please:

I've had several, it's just so bizarre, the whole thing. I keep swinging back and forth to certain meth delusion to something more sinister. I don't know what it's affected me so much!

I'm not feeling meth delusion at all. Maybe I don't know enough about meth? LOL I think we would have heard a bunch of nonsensical rambling in the 911 tape if that were the case. To me it sounds more like talking fast/in a panic/afraid for your life then tripping out and delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne