TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, so all that stuff about him not allowing search's and that he owned the land wasn't true? Unbelievable.

He does own land it is like 5 miles north of Bronte. And she put 2 dates of searches on that comment of the 7 that was talked about the other night.

He does own land it is like 5 miles north of Bronte. And she put 2 dates of searches on that comment of the 7 that was talked about the other night.

Oh okay. Thanks, I have been very confused about all that.

This stuff just boggles the mind. Has these types of things happened on other missing person cases here?

On the Dateline site, I think the heading was Ask Josh ( cant remember the reporters last name ) IT was a long name ..lol

OMG, the drama from over there is killing my neck, glad im not in it.
Just want to find this guy

OMG, the drama from over there is killing my neck, glad im not in it.
Just want to find this guy

It is awful. Brandon deserves to be found, not all the drama that is going on over there.

Precisely why I didn't want this thread here to turn into a drama fest. I have seen similar on other MP cases but I've really never seen anything like this from the family. I'm baffled. I keep trying to figure out what LL wants out of this.

Precisely why I didn't want this thread here to turn into a drama fest. I have seen similar on other MP cases but I've really never seen anything like this from the family. I'm baffled. I keep trying to figure out what LL wants out of this.

I am stunned. I'm new as a member , but a lonnnnnng time lurker. Never have I see such behavior.

I am so sad for Brandon. It's like he became an after thought. He has to be found.

What can we do? I am all out of idea's.

Dr Phil is no cake walk. They are on the ball.

They are more harm than good. it is such a case of herd mentality. :moo:
I'm not sure any of the newspapers will run another story unless it includes something majorly new.

This is worse than herding cats and just as frustrating :banghead:

I am a former guest on the Dr. Phil show, he doesn't mess around. He gets all the facts and he doesn't back down.

This is very upsetting. Prayers BL is found.

I am a former guest on the Dr. Phil show, he doesn't mess around. He gets all the facts and he doesn't back down.

This is very upsetting. Prayers BL is found.

I bet that was hard being on there. I don't think I could ever go on there. My nerves would get me. He is tough, I used to watch his shows all the time.

I hope he is found soon. Breaks my heart.

I wish I could figure that out as well. I would think if she wasn't to prideful, she could get some type of Government assistance? At least for the kids? I dint know how that works or what has to happen to qualify, I did see someone made comments on Dateline post telling her she could. I can't see any family letting any of them suffer. It's a pretty big extended family.

It was definitely LL from her personal FB account. I checked three times. I thought I was misreading. Of course I was on my tiny iphone screen.

I never expected her to do what she did. I was shocked, speechless. And I never get speechless.

I guess we work on get the reward built up and plastering that allover in hopes someone will step up.

I wish I could figure that out as well. I would think if she wasn't to prideful, she could get some type of Government assistance? At least for the kids? I dint know how that works or what has to happen to qualify, I did see someone made comments on Dateline post telling her she could. I can't see any family letting any of them suffer. It's a pretty big extended family.

By the looks of things she seems pretty needy. Do you think maybe BL's family have backed away from her? Maybe they blame her because they argued and he took off. Families can get strange. You never know how they will act. And BL's family seems to have been pretty quiet through out all this. ( Just thinking out loud )

Someone posted on HFBL that LL is trying to raise money to rent a helicopter. They are charging $350 an hour. They want to fly over the land that the landowners refused to let her search on.

Where is the nearest airport? Maybe they will find him.

In one of LL's post on Dateline she reported to Josh that BL left $2700 in his bank account untouched, but in a latter post her friend tells Josh BL didn't have enough money to get gas before leaving the house? Is the new information? You know when you have a bond set and you fail to appear in a drug case as such, LE can and may freeze YOUR bank account. Hmmmm

In one of LL's post on Dateline she reported to Josh that BL left $2700 in his bank account untouched, but in a latter post her friend tells Josh BL didn't have enough money to get gas before leaving the house? Is the new information? You know when you have a bond set and you fail to appear in a drug case as such, LE can and may freeze YOUR bank account. Hmmmm

The bond amount was $50,000 so in all rights LE could have froze the account for the $2700 in the bank.

Just an opinion.

Very sad to beg for help..get the help and slam the door in the helps face....I did not see any of those mentioned shenanigans, but how very sad... for her babies...Brandon's family and for her to be like that...people will get very leery of helping for fear of being treated like crap...Really makes one wonder if Brandon did run..makes one wonder did Kyle and A FIND Brandon along the road and give him a ride on into Abilene? I do not understand why Brandon's family has 'stepped' back, as it has been stated...that is their son, and I don't see them advocating for him, what am I missing?

Wait...there's been a search of the new ping area?

Yes that is what was reported and they did a search last week of all the bridges and such in the area is what the sheriffs wife just commented.

Then Ladessa commented something to not to nice about her being more or less heartless. I scrolled up the dateline page to read some other comments came back down and Ladessa had deleted her comments.

And to the money...if Brandon was in 'current' trouble and they knew the account was frozen or about to be, of course he is not going to use his card, if he is alive...this is one of those cases that I just get a very weird vibe all the way around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jayrider129