TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry, but I can't report on that.

That's ok thought I would ask.

Ladessa has said that she is in constant contact with rangers and LE and such and I know that is 2 different things. But then in next breathe LE will not help.
I would just like to help find the truth for them babies they deserve it.

I really appreciate you coming here as a reporter and answering questions and helping clarify something's.

Oh and one more thing. What kind of vehicle were K, A and friend in that night? If you know and can answer?

I would love an answer to this. Also, more info on this new third person, if possible. This case gets stranger by the minute.

Thanks for joining us, RanchWife :greetings:

Also, $350 is not very much at all, surely the extended family and their friends could easily scrape together a few hours worth??

I would think so. They are heavily promoting the same ******** account for people to donate for the helicpter. That and reward money FOR Brandon should be in a seperate account with a third party, say a bank managing it so that it is used for Brandon only. Jmoo

I would love an answer to this. Also, more info on this new third person, if possible. This case gets stranger by the minute.

Thanks for joining us, RanchWife :greetings:

I never asked about the kind of vehicle they were driving. I've been unable to get further information on the person.

I personally think the only way anything will happen new is if LE agency bring in Ladessa, Kyle and Audrey and question them about that night. Then just see if they can get some kind of something that matches up.

Wouldn't they have already questioned them? I would think they would be the FIRST persons to have been questioned, if LE is doing its job. They usually start with the persons closest to the MP, and work out from there. Or maybe you meant they should re-interrogate them, which is usually also pretty standard in these cases.

Just a thought, were there any vehicles stolen in the area around this time?

MM how do you know Brandon was high or drunk? I see you wrote 'in his condition' and I'm assuming that is what you meant. Is this based on assumption?

Wouldn't they have already questioned them? I would think they would be the FIRST persons to have been questioned, if LE is doing its job. They usually start with the persons closest to the MP, and work out from there. Or maybe you meant they should re-interrogate them, which is usually also pretty standard in these cases.

Either way Ranch Wife was not able to verify, which I understand.
But there is nothing "pretty standard" about this case in my opinion, to many in untolds from the start.
But I do believe this man needs to be found and the case solved for his family.
Just my opinion.

MM how do you know Brandon was high or drunk? I see you wrote 'in his condition' and I'm assuming that is what you meant. Is this based on assumption?

I believe she said it was information received from LL. I would go back and read her comment.

I had a hard time falling asleep last night because all these questions were going through my mind! LOL Of course now I can't remember all of them!!

One thing I want to be sure on is...K only told LE that he was communicating with B while the deputy was there AFTER LE found this out on B's cell phone bill and questioned K about it. MM do you know what day that was?

Is it true that LL would not talk to LE until the following Tuesday?

Why did the Texas Ranger check to see if there were any State Trooper's in the area that night? Did he think B was saying "State Trooper" on the 911 call?

K was seen putting gas in a gas can after 7am that morning at stripes or was he just seen getting gas?

How long after arrival did Dep Neal leave the truck location and did he return back at 4:30am or any other time after that?

Someone posted on HFBL that LL is trying to raise money to rent a helicopter. They are charging $350 an hour. They want to fly over the land that the landowners refused to let her search on.

Where is the nearest airport? Maybe they will find him.[/

Some lady from from Bronte was on the dateline thread and made some comments also about previous comments that were made about land owners not letting them searcher, and said it was untrue.

i have heard this numerous times, that they are letting them search. just throwing that out there

What I wonder now is if BL really did tell KL he was hiding because isn't the story now that KL assumed that was why and just went with it?

More questions for MM :)

True or false? Dep Neal saw Brandon's cell phone light in the bushes near the truck?

Did Dep Neal run B's license plates when he was there? Did he know about the warrant then or was that discovered later?

What time did Dep Neal clear the scene of the truck?

I am not sure what B's "condition" was at the time but someone on meth or a stimulant might actually travel further and faster than the average person, if I'm not mistaken. While someone under the influence of alcohol (a depressant) would probably not be able to get as far. Just a thought.

Is it true that they found the likely location that B was hiding out while the Dep was there? Was it 10 minutes up the road?

Did B make two 911 calls or just the one that we've heard?

Isn't it possible that there was someone after B and their vehicle was not parked on Hwy 277 but down a dirt road or driveway where it couldn't be seen from the Hwy?

Sorry, I just have so many questions and this is the first time I feel like we are getting somewhere!

blah blah blah :D As I stated previously I'm not a big fan of lostnmissing. Just MOO.

B's case is a perfect example of why these recommendations don't always work. Why? Well in his case there is (and should be IMO) concern by those thinking of investing their time and money to help because of the shoddy nature of the facts in the case. Plainly stated, nobody wants to be conned out of money or spend useful time putting up flyers etc only to find out later they were scammed by a fugitive on the run from the law and his "common law wife". I am NOT saying this is the case here. I'm only saying that most people who read about it are going to have some pause and wonder if it COULD BE the case. And of course I wonder too. So just as there are those that prey upon the vulnerable families of the missing, there are also those who are the families of the missing that prey on unsuspecting good people.

She's basically saying that people should offer money, time, energy etc but ask no questions. I would never personally do this. There are too many untrustworthy people in our world nowadays.

IMO we need to know the details of the case to help figure out where he could be and if deceased or alive and if we might be getting scammed or not. Common sense stuff.

And that's just MOO. To each their own. To say that family is never involved in a MP case or never con people is a joke. It happens all the time. The same family asking for help to find their missing loved one.

I had to chuckle over do not hire a PI you have never met in person! This case is good evidence of that :facepalm:

RanchWife thank you for coming here to answer the questions you are able and point us in the right direction!

You have mentioned Brandon's "condition" based on information from LL--are you able to elaborate on that?

Also the 911 call from Brandon. Some have suggested hallucination, but I can clearly hear at least one other person in the background of that call. Any idea what to think of that?

What are your thought as a human being (as opposed to being the "sheriff's wife" or the "journalist") as to what I consider to be the "information run-around" by LL and her camp?

Finally, is there an open investigation regarding the whereabouts of Brandon Lawson? If so, is it strictly a missing persons investigation or is there another angle?

Again, thank you so much. Life cannot be easy in Coke County right now. **hugs**

Thanks anyway :)

Can you confirm that there was, in fact, another vehicle belonging to one of the party out there?

KL, etc. drove from San Angelo in a vehicle. That vehicle was at BL's vehicle when the deputy arrived.

MM can you please explain how the County Trapper's kill hogs out of helicopters? Do they ever work at night? I'm assuming they shoot them?

It was brought to my attention that TRAPPER sounds similar to the word he may have been saying on the 911 call and according to your statement they kill hogs on BOTH SIDES of the river this way.

I'm not insinuating anything but it is an interesting thought IMO.

You were reading my mind on this post! LL posted that she thought BL was saying Trapper just yesterday when explaining to Josh her thoughts on the 911 call, in the dateline comments.

I do not hear trapper in my opinion.

This is not an assumption. This was taken from interviews I did with LL also from the information given by LL to set the search perimeters.

I believe she said it was information received from LL. I would go back and read her comment.

I had a hard time falling asleep last night because all these questions were going through my mind! LOL Of course now I can't remember all of them!!

One thing I want to be sure on is...K only told LE that he was communicating with B while the deputy was there AFTER LE found this out on B's cell phone bill and questioned K about it. MM do you know what day that was?

Is it true that LL would not talk to LE until the following Tuesday?

Why did the Texas Ranger check to see if there were any State Trooper's in the area that night? Did he think B was saying "State Trooper" on the 911 call?

K was seen putting gas in a gas can after 7am that morning at stripes or was he just seen getting gas?

How long after arrival did Dep Neal leave the truck location and did he return back at 4:30am or any other time after that?

"K only told LE that he was communicating with B while the deputy was there AFTER LE found this out on B's cell phone bill and questioned K about it. MM do you know what day that was?" That is correct.

"Is it true that LL would not talk to LE until the following Tuesday?" She did talk to deputies over the weekend I believe. However, the Sheriff requested she come in Monday so they could get the information for the missing person report. She arrived mid-morning on Tuesday for this meeting. However, all of the information and picture for the report was not received by LE for several more days.

"Why did the Texas Ranger check to see if there were any State Trooper's in the area that night? Did he think B was saying "State Trooper" on the 911 call?" To be honest, I did not ask this question specifically of the Ranger. I did overhear a conversation which led me to believe they got this from the 911 call.

"K was seen putting gas in a gas can after 7am that morning at stripes or was he just seen getting gas?" He was seen putting gas in a gas can exactly like what was found by the tow company in the back of the truck."

"How long after arrival did Dep Neal leave the truck location and did he return back at 4:30am or any other time after that?" KL told the deputy that his brother must have found a ride into get gas and since he had to work the next morning, he was headed back to San Angelo. The deputy then inspected the vehicle and looked for keys so it could be moved off the highway. When none were found, he turned on the hazard lights and locked the vehicle. He then immediately headed south to make sure the stranded motorist wasn't walking back toward San Angelo.

Rumors were out that the deputy saw a light in the bushes. He has told me he did not. LE did not find a spot in the brush where BL was supposedly hiding. This information came from LL to me and also to LE resulting from the search she conducted on Sunday morning, August 11, 2013.

MM, thank you so much for answering all these questions! Do you know what day it was that K admitted to LE that he was talking to B on the phone while the Deputy was there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Warden2024