TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
its just so frustrating, all of this. its really really crazy. there is so much misinformation. i like your head bang against brick wall!!

Sorry had to rant. Forgive me, it is just my opinion. :banghead:

Nothing to forgive, I totally understand :)

And I agree, that has bothered me a lot. Kids have to be protected and exposing them to social media that has no restrictions is asking for trouble. So sad for the little ones.

Or just really dumb like I was. I still only know like three things on here. Quote, edit, send. I somehow managed to get a profile picture. I have no clue who's cat that is! :floorlaugh:

Lol...love the kittie pic. I used my dog. He loves the publicity :floorlaugh:

I am ashamed to admit how many years I lurked :facepalm:

I am still kinda lost though lol

i can barely work any of this stuff, i dont even have a pic, and how do you do these funny things? head bang, roll, etc

i can barely work any of this stuff, i dont even have a pic, and how do you do these funny things? head bang, roll, etc

Oh that's easy... You hit more over to the right, bad thing is I can only see like 15 without going to a new tab. So those are the ones I use, unless I'm feeling tech savvy!

When you click quote, and it takes you to the message box, the emoticons are to the right. They are fun :scared:

Oh that's easy... You hit more over to the right, bad thing is I can only see like 15 without going to a new tab. So those are the ones I use, unless I'm feeling tech savvy!

My fav is :slapfight::trainwreck::deadhorse::cow::cow: these are my favs!

I don't know who's baby this is, but I like babies!!!!! So I know y'all's pain.

Guess ya'll missed that quickly deleted post on J4BL page? Someone posted one of the Ariel pictures from today suspecting they see something. By the time I figured out how to zoom in, it was gone. Oh well...

Guess ya'll missed that quickly deleted post on J4BL page? Someone posted one of the Ariel pictures from today suspecting they see something. By the time I figured out how to zoom in, it was gone. Oh well...

Oh boy, I forsee this could turn into a circus. I hope not :(

Oh boy, I forsee this could turn into a circus. I hope not :(

I hope not. So frustrating when something is posted then deleted. Happens a lot.

From the images that were posted earlier, they aren't very clear when you zoom in. They blur when zoomed. I wonder if I use a program if they would be clearer.

I hope not. So frustrating when something is posted then deleted. Happens a lot.

From the images that were posted earlier, they aren't very clear when you zoom in. They blur when zoomed. I wonder if I use a program if they would be clearer.

The pics are cell phone pics, so if they are anything like mine when I take them with my phone, the pixels are extremely low. Its to bad a professional with high powered binochulars or high powered camera or both likebyou mentioned early could have gone. :(

There is a program called 'Blurrity' that takes the blur out of pictures, it may be worth a look?. I don't know if its free or if there's a demo available.

Ok, i just had a quick Google and there's another program called 'Focus Magic'.

Hope that helps.

What's new today.

Can someone point me in the right direction of Brandon's 2012 arrest with the $50,000 bond. Please and thank you.

Hats off to everyone who worked so hard on the media blitz. You guys are amazing! Although I did not participate because I stand strong in my opinion, it is rumor that LL DID NOT respond to the many media outlets that reached out to her.

On the J4BL page someone has posted a txt message regarding that.

I feel sorry for the kiddos.

Is the text message under a post? If so, what post?

Any idea's on how to get the crimestoppers reward raised?

What's new today.

Can someone point me in the right direction of Brandon's 2012 arrest with the $50,000 bond. Please and thank you.

The arrest date was 6/1/2011, indictment date 9/27/2012, arraignment 10/19/2012.

Charges: del controlled substance >=1g<4g

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members