TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone needs to stop trying to place blame and focus on finding B. Where could he be if alive and where could he be if deceased? How far could he have gotten that night on foot and by vehicle? Could someone (a friend?) came and got him and driven him somewhere? Could a perp/bad guys have driven him somewhere? Could K and A or the Unknown friend have driven him somewhere? If he's deceased and was on foot and this was all a hallucination, how far could he have gotten on foot in his condition? If deceased, how far could animals have scattered his remains? Is it possible for the 3 mile out ping to be accurate? How could it be?

Everything I have seen is that LE went above and beyond to search for B WITH amazing cooperation and help from landowners. I don't blame any landowners for not letting LL and her friends on their property in light of what I am reading.

Who is the SAR group they are trying to bring in? Is that true or just more BS? Did the SAR group try to contact LE directly? If yes, show us the letter that was sent and the official letter of denial from LE in reply. Or have the SAR group make a statement PROVING that LE and landowners turned this down. Until then, I do not believe it.

What happened to the first PI's? I would love to hear their thoughts on all of this.

There is a Lori that seems to be running the HFBL page with LL , could that be one of the PI's?

Was the argument about his new job? Is that what she's implying here?

From Blogtalk interview

H: Okay. And once again, to reiterate, the reason why he was out that late was because that there was an argument at the house. <snip>

LL: Yeah, we had an argument. Brandon was about to start a new job. We have three children, but there are four altogether. I have a stepdaughter. I was working at the time, so there was a little stress.

There is a Lori that seems to be running the HFBL page with LL , could that be one of the PI's?

I don't know?

I'm wondering about the former PI or PI's and what their opinion is on all of this and why they are the FORMER PI's?

I don't know?

I'm wondering about the former PI or PI's and what their opinion is on all of this and why they are the FORMER PI's?

I wonder that too. They seemed to have vanished. I doubt at this point in time any questions that have been asked of K & LL will ever be answered .

K has for the most part kept a low profile since, but LL has not. And all that has done is result in negative attention and BL not being found. It is one thing to advocate for your missing love one, but it is another to hinder, derail , and create obstacles which keeps that loved one from being found, or the very least create a web of dishonesty and people will not take it as seriously.

So far all I see , every day is pack mentality and it just grows and grows. :scared:

The mob is more worried how the bills will be paid than finding BL. Moo:moo:

I'm new to this whole forum experience, so please forgive me if I make any faux pas. Just let me know if I cross over any TOS lines. ;)

I've been reading the back posts, and I wanted to comment on some things. Is that acceptable to do? I wanted to ask before I did. :)

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

I'm new to this whole forum experience, so please forgive me if I make any faux pas. Just let me know if I cross over any TOS lines. ;)

I've been reading the back posts, and I wanted to comment on some things. Is that acceptable to do? I wanted to ask before I did. :)

*Unless specifically indicated, all opinions are my own. ;) *

Yes, you may comment on previous posts. Please use the 'quote' button so readers will know what you are referring to.

:seeya:
Was the coworker the person that went with them out there or did the coworker(s) come later? I thought the statement said coworkers (plural).

His cell phone ping location for the incoming text could not have been due to animals scattering his remains/phone. The ping would have been that same night and close to 1:18 am. The ping would be the signal bouncing off the cell phone towers as the text was incoming. We know that as of 1:10 am or thereafter B was alive and in communication with K and A. We don't know if B was alive and ever read that incoming text at 1:18 am though.
Ok now I understand about the Ping.
Ladessa stated in blog radio that Kyle and his co workers were out driving and looking for Brandon that night night or early morning. I don't know if in separate trucks or together.

Here is a thought that crossed my mind. Maybe we don't see or hear much out of the parents because they are ashamed or embarrassed of the way that things are being being handled. Such as the mockery so to speak of their son missing. Jmo

Here is a thought that crossed my mind. Maybe we don't see or hear much out of the parents because they are ashamed or embarrassed of the way that things are being being handled. Such as the mockery so to speak of their son missing. Jmo

Then why would they be so supportive of LL, at least that's what LL has said from day one. In my opinion LL has been the main source of the bashing and attacks on everyone who reaches out to help and it appears to me CC has fallen victim to the drama and is blaming MM and LE solely, for BL's disappearance.

BL's father has told more than 1 person that BL made it to Fort Worth! Let us not forget that there is a major airport, DFW, that he could have easily caught a plane and headed to Alaska where both BL's first cousin lives (she has never once posted a missing flyer regarding BL) and LL has several family members who live in Alaska as well. One could easily live off the grid in Alaska and work without ever being noticed.

IMO.

Then why would they be so supportive of LL, at least that's what LL has said from day one. In my opinion LL has been the main source of the bashing and attacks on everyone who reaches out to help and it appears to me CC has fallen victim to the drama and is blaming MM and LE solely, for BL's disappearance.

BL's father has told more than 1 person that BL made it to Fort Worth! Let us not forget that there is a major airport, DFW, that he could have easily caught a plane and headed to Alaska where both BL's first cousin lives (she has never once posted a missing flyer regarding BL) and LL has several family members who live in Alaska as well. One could easily live off the grid in Alaska and work without ever being noticed.

IMO.

I have always wondered if they haven't let LL spin herself in a circle and backed off from her. And would LL actually admit if they were not supportive? I doubt it.

O/T I used to dream about living off the grid in Alaska & the Yukon :)

BL's father has told more than 1 person that BL made it to Fort Worth!

IMO.

Where did you hear about this? Was this quoted in an article or is it hearsay?

Also - Did he know or think Brandon made it to Fort Worth? What supporting evidence has he presented?

so can i post comments i have seen on here from FB? if so and how??

Here's a new map with distance overlays. The pushpin indicates where Brandon's truck was found.

The yellow circles are the distance in miles from the found truck - 2- 3- and 4 miles out.

The blue circles show distance from the alleged last ping which has been stated as being about 3 1/2 miles northeast of his truck. The blue circles are likewise numbered by miles away from the approximate ping point, which has not been accurately specified AFAIK.

The only thing I'd point out about this graphic is that 2 miles and 3 miles from his truck are locations on the other side of the Colorado river if you travel northeast.

Attachments

• truck4mile.jpg
    truck4mile.jpg
    515 KB · Views: 39
so can i post comments i have seen on here from FB? if so and how??

No you can't. We cannot copy/paste from FB but we can talk about things that are said on the OFFICIAL FB page only. We must paraphrase though and not copy/paste. Or at least that's my understanding.

It looks like the other FB page is run by CC. The same one running the missing website. At least that's what it looks like to me.

IF LL got a large tax refund and only worked part time/not making much money than I would assume she filed head of household. That's really the only way to get more money back than you paid in. And if she didn't work much she didn't pay much in.

Oh the drama on those pages. And if anyone wants to GIVE LL money for her expenses by all means, that is their choice. Most people want to know what their hard earned money is going towards, but it's a personal choice. And I repeat, how was LL planning to support herself and those kids when B eventually got picked up on the warrant? Because it would have happened sooner or later and it's likely he was going away for a while. I would assume she had a backup plan. And for her to say they didn't know B had a warrant and he wasn't running from it, well IMO that's absurd. Do they remember B getting arrested for DEL CS? Did they think that was just going to go away? I mean seriously...he/they are familiar with how it all works.

REGARDLESS I do believe it's most likely that B is deceased. If so, where could his remains be? If I read correctly, LE did a large search around the truck area then TexSAR re-searched that area. Does anyone know if that's true? Yes a body can be missed. It happens all the time. But 2 thorough searches and nothing? How far away could B have gotten on foot from the time he called K saying he was out of gas and the 1:18 ping? Deputy Neal didn't see him walking on the highway while responding from Bronte and K didn't see him coming from San Angelo so he must have been off the road at that point right? I sure wish we knew who the friend was with K and A. We're sure that was not B right? The Deputy would never know if it were and he stayed in the truck.

I have not ruled out him possibly being on the run. I don't think LL is in on it if that's the case. She truly seems distraught to me and I sympathize with her. Seeing that video with B's parents and Grandparents really broke my heart too. I sure would like to see K and A interviewed though. Would they help B run and not tell anyone?

Here's a new map with distance overlays. The pushpin indicates where Brandon's truck was found.

The yellow circles are the distance in miles from the found truck - 2- 3- and 4 miles out.

The blue circles show distance from the alleged last ping which has been stated as being about 3 1/2 miles northeast of his truck. The blue circles are likewise numbered by miles away from the approximate ping point, which has not been accurately specified AFAIK.

The only thing I'd point out about this graphic is that 2 miles and 3 miles from his truck are locations on the other side of the Colorado river if you travel northeast.

Thank you! Are you saying the new ping that everyone is talking about is said to be 3.5 miles NE of the truck location?

There is no way he made it that far on foot in that amount of time. So assuming the ping is accurate how did he get there and why would he tell K he was 10 minutes up the road? At 12:53 he called 911 and they assumed by what he said that he was on Hwy 277. But by 1:18 he was way across the river to the NE? It just makes no logical sense. UNLESS someone took him there by vehicle. But he didn't say he was in a vehicle. He might have said "there's one car here". Was he talking about on Hwy 158? Did he get a ride to Bronte maybe to the gas station then something happened from there? How far is it walking time from the Stripes gas station to the area in the blue circles where the new ping could have been across the river?

Thank you! Are you saying the new ping that everyone is talking about is said to be 3.5 miles NE of the truck location?

There is no way he made it that far on foot in that amount of time. So assuming the ping is accurate how did he get there and why would he tell K he was 10 minutes up the road? At 12:53 he called 911 and they assumed by what he said that he was on Hwy 277. But by 1:18 he was way across the river to the NE? It just makes no logical sense. UNLESS someone took him there by vehicle. But he didn't say he was in a vehicle. He might have said "there's one car here". Was he talking about on Hwy 158? Did he get a ride to Bronte maybe to the gas station then something happened from there? How far is it walking time from the Stripes gas station to the area in the blue circles where the new ping could have been across the river?

The ping location on my map was based entirely on a statement by LL that said a more accurate ping was about 3 1/2 miles northeast of where they found the truck. I'm going entirely on that as I don't have any other information.

Walking distance from Bronte to the ping area? Well, it depends on exactly how accurate that ping was. To get from Bronte to the middle of the estimated ping area would take about an hour on foot.

Now for a lot of assumptions - just my ideas, not facts: If B felt that arrest was imminent: Get away fast. Travel light. Abandon vehicle in an isolated spot. Make a 911 call to misdirect LE and whoever else might be in pursuit. Get picked up or taken to Bronte and proceed east on Hwy 158 because no one is looking for you in that area. Shut off your phone shortly after leaving Bronte. Many roads lead to Ft. Worth or anywhere else for that matter. It takes days for searches to find nothing, but until then there is belief that you are somewhere in the area. No one has to be involved except for, perhaps, one accomplice to arrange transportation out of the area. This is just some random thinking - there's no evidence to support it.

The ping location on my map was based entirely on a statement by LL that said a more accurate ping was about 3 1/2 miles northeast of where they found the truck. I'm going entirely on that as I don't have any other information.

Walking distance from Bronte to the ping area? Well, it depends on exactly how accurate that ping was. To get from Bronte to the middle of the estimated ping area would take about an hour on foot.

Now for a lot of assumptions - just my ideas, not facts: If B felt that arrest was imminent: Get away fast. Travel light. Abandon vehicle in an isolated spot. Make a 911 call to misdirect LE and whoever else might be in pursuit. Get picked up or taken to Bronte and proceed east on Hwy 158 because no one is looking for you in that area. Shut off your phone shortly after leaving Bronte. Many roads lead to Ft. Worth or anywhere else for that matter. It takes days for searches to find nothing, but until then there is belief that you are somewhere in the area. No one has to be involved except for, perhaps, one accomplice to arrange transportation out of the area. This is just some random thinking - there's no evidence to support it.

Great job :)

Okay, what if we apply ; he was in no condition to move fast, possibly under the influence of something, how far do you think he could have gone in that terrain? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay