TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been listening to various tapes of BL's 911 call. He sounds very afraid, even in shock, by whatever he's witnessing. Almost as if he can't believe his eyes. Of course he could've been hallucinating but that isn't a given. The sentence immediately after he says he's "in the middle of a field" is almost unintelligble. I've heard him say what sounds like 3 or more different things on different versions over on YT. "Staplers"? "Staters?" Can anyone make out that second sentence where he's trying to describe who is doing what to whom?

I firmly believe as is the case with most 911 cases that arent solved, the 911 tape is altered, words bleeped over or removed, before its released to the public. This 911 case was given to Brandon's parents for voice confirmation, not to be released to the general public to try and break and figure out what is being said. Its still an open investigation and as with other cases, LE keeps some info under wraps, as not to hinder their investigation.

Brandon has a brother named Kyle and a sister named Brittany... Yes they have the same names.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. There are questions that are unanswered, but that is always true in an investigation. KL and the gf don't talk in public, but if BL was killed because of something he ran into (drug cartel, etc) and they still have BL's phone, I might stay quiet too. Never know what BL really told them before he disappeared. I am still convinced by the 911 call he had another person with him who answered "yes" to the ambulance.

KL is not the most eloquent speaker, but I think she has been pretty consistent with her story. I am open to any scenario, but my feeling has never been any family is trying to cover up a crime they were all involved in. I just don't see it in this case. I would need more definite proof. JMO tho.

"KL isnt the most eloquent speaker".... did you mean LL, not KL?

There are so many questions about that night. Why post on garage sale site the night he left asking if anyone saw him? If you can update on Facebook all hours of the night, why can't you receive a phone call?

I have followed Brandon's story from the very start and have from the start suspected that many things werent right, and stories altered for a variety of reasons, some as simple as to not expose personal things like what they fought about, but other much more complex and difficult to grasp. I know people saw it posted on FB yard sale sites asking if anyone had seen him. Im sure its been answered, but, I dont recall..... when was it posted looking for Brandon? Before their fight? I was thinking that he came home really late after a night out partying and using, LL.was rightfully upset, they fought, and he took off. If he had been out all night partying as was said, was it ever said where are with who? Maybe he headed back to meet up with the people he was having a good time with, others in his same state of mind, before he went home and was "in trouble" for not being respinsible and relapsing back into his old ways.

Another thing thats bugged me is the part about his outstanding warrants. To claim they didnt know, is just bs. It wasnt as if the warrants were from out standing parking tickets that piled up. The warrant was from a crime (s). I know LL said he was preparing to take care of old warrants, (which I dont believe) so why the heck, if that was his plan, a priority, would he be out using drugs and spending all his money, he needed to pay fines and a lawyer?

Yes, and that too has had some things change. Like he had to wait until his deposit hit to go get gas. So if he knew he couldn't get gas, why take a gas can out there? What good would it have done? If KL knew he didn't have the money why didn't LL give him some? I mean if my other half was out of gas, I would give the person helping money to purchase.
And the 401K check... That story just throws me off. Along with bank accounts automatically being frozen? Every MP case I have followed, the accounts were left open for possible tracking. Why was this account shut down immediately? I just don't understand

I pesonally dont think NOT being able to cash or access the 401k check was at all expected!

I'm really on my very last nerve with this {bashing} of US, asking questions, as many have said already, you can't ask a question without it being mind your business or another lie...LL herself in the blog talk radio interview, the second one, stated she was WAITING for it to become a cold case, why???. I could not find the transcript, perhaps you can go listen to it yourself http://www.blogtalkradio.com/m-n-mm.../the-missing-n-murdered-show-with-jennynjerry, unless you were there with her...stop all this hiding behind crap.

Yes, searches need to be done. Well how the hell can a search even be thought about with all the mis-information?

Yes, I get that LL knows very little, fine.
WHERE DID I SAY SHE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS? I don't think she did, but I think she has many(like half the flipping box) of puzzle pieces that could maybe flipping help solve this...no instead its well I'm not gonna say what I think, or well...you see BL he's just a good man, that is NOT HELPFUL. For instance, in her same interview she says well the two guys but I'm not going to say who...to me that is HUGE!!!! if those two guys were with BL that night who flipping cares???? I do, because are those two guys missing??? Were those two guys found??? by who? Alive???? Did KL find them and take them home? They could also point a search team in the correct proper direction to recover BL's remains so that LL could have closure! Further, KL and LL and others would then know the exact flipping truth of that night!!! Oh no, we have to keep up the IDK game! If it is drugs, cartels, or bad cops, whatever and LL and those babies are at risk or in danger, fine! Say so and I'll walk away! Good flipping grief!!!!!!

I have stated repeatedly I will put my happy butt out there on the ground helping search...well where I think he is...but if someone can show a proper place, point it out.

Now about the statement he could have fallen in a well. I've asked that several times and so have others where are the wells, were they checked in the supposed area he was thought to be in? How far are these wells from the truck?

UGH!!! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::maddening:

See... Just what I've been saying. If anyone posts and defends the family it's attacked. This is why you don't get answers. I'm about done here anyway. It always goes back to the same old thing and the same old people trying to point fingers. So carry on...
By the way... I don't believe I have "bashed" you. And the statement you made about how you can't ask questions without it being "mind your own business or another lie" is not correct. UNLESS you are one of the people that tried to befriend LL and then went on other sites making outrageous allegations. Those people were told to mind their own business because they weren't trying to help but we're just causing his family pain. LL tried to be open to all and answer questions as best she could in the beginning of this, but horrible people twisted every word she said and posted horrible comments about her on other sites. They would even posts pictures of her private conversations with them. So why is she not here answering all your questions.., because she's already been burned and bullied. The end.
Not posting as an insider because I am not posting private information. I have only posted what has already been posted on different sites and is publicly known. I really came to this site in the beginning because I thought people would be more open to different ideas and I was hoping some of those ideas could help find Brandon. I was also under the impression this was a victim friendly site.

This site is the only one that actually discusses Brandon's case. The FB page has nothing going on... Also this page has brought up several very good and very valid points. Where on the HFBL page have you noticed someone posting a radius of the cell phone ping, where have they discussed possible wells? They haven't. There is another case on here where the husband is being questioned too. It's part of a missing persons case. Every one is looked and and questions asked. Yes it may be hard for the family, but that one answer may open up a whole new chapter in the case and may lead to some leads.

I'm totally befuddled by the twisting of words...I thought all of us had some very good ideas. I only follow this case here and check in about once a week on his facebook page, I don't post or read other sites because, yep they are full of garbage. I'm totally sad that we have to bicker back and forth and can't get answers to valid, easy, simple questions that are seen as excusable because someone thinks they are being attacked. Had the lies not started in the beginning it wouldn't be like that, IMOO. I can see that answers are not what is wanted, just drama.
I am all for new and different ideas, but, again, with the innuendos, mis-information, twisting of the facts from the get go, it is hard to come up with anything as you go down one path and oooppss well the facts weren't exactly stated. So everyone has had a theory only to realize that it is virtually not possible because of the mis-information.
LL stated herself in the second interview there was another person there that night, BEFORE, KL and gf or LE arrived. This person is pretty much the only witness to the true facts of that night.
When BL called 911 obviously he had left his truck and area and was running in a field, well which field? which direction? was this other person running with him? If so, obviously he was found, alive, and taken home or else we would hear about another person missing with BL.
Why is that not something that can be verified?
Why can we not know which direction BL was traveling, running for his life?
Why can we not know his mental/physical state?
Why can we not know his level of intoxication?
Why can we not know if he had 'fallen off the wagon'? If he had, and had been out partying after being sober for some time, it could cause problems beyond just the drinking/drugs of that night....
Why can we not know was he bleeding the last time LL saw him? Had he been in a fight when he got home that night? Or as he left?
He told KL he was bleeding, and I'm am ASSUMING this was to a level that worried him. Or is BL a person who can't deal with blood?
If he was bleeding beyond a band aid or basic first aid, why? Was he in a fight, out there or somewhere else? Was he shot, stabbed, beaten?
Only LL can really answer some of these questions as she knows him best...
sad really, no answers to my other post just more pointing/excuses.

Very well said Spirit!!! You are stating exactly what everyone else has been trying to but you are much better with words than I am....thank you thank you!!!

Well said Spirit, you got the point across!
He was bleeding, was it because of the field it was it because of the fight that happened at the house and apparently hit the wall... Yes that was stated in the beginning.
No one is bashing at all, simple question simple answer. Why even bring up in a interview someone else was with him? You know people would ask questions, but you refuse to answer! To me some of the statements made is for the DRAMA effect... Don't say it unless you want to answer questions.

Brandon map 2.jpg

The blue circle is a 3 mile radius from the reported cell tower at the end of Bronte off State St. I went back and read some of the interview mentioning the tower close to the nursing home? I also read other posts trying to answer my own questions, some asked by others and most not answered but a few were.

I find the two towers and their overlap very interesting, maybe its just my thing with shapes LOL. And it, for some reason, wont show the second box I had drawn down closer to the pull out where I think they also searched....

View attachment 77098

The blue circle is a 3 mile radius from the reported cell tower at the end of Bronte off State St. I went back and read some of the interview mentioning the tower close to the nursing home? I also read other posts trying to answer my own questions, some asked by others and most not answered but a few were.

I find the two towers and their overlap very interesting, maybe its just my thing with shapes LOL. And it, for some reason, wont show the second box I had drawn down closer to the pull out where I think they also searched....

So... If they overlap, the radius with the location of pickup and location of nursing home, wouldn't the main search area want to be in the overlapping areas? Am I thinking about that right? Then, if any possible way, look to see if there are wells or gullies in that overlapping area. Heavy brush areas... Houses, barns anything

From Brandon's Truck to just inside the blue circle is the home and field that nannymo has ref'd many times, it's on the left side of the road. https://www.google.com/maps/@31.8368491,-100.292581,198m/data=!3m1!1e3 (approx 1/4 of mile)
back towards the pullout is approx 1/3 of a mile

From the home on the left and going in a diagonal where the fields are oddly shaped and it appears a road along it, there appears to be a junk pile, old tires, few cars, and other things I can't define. I estimate it is 1.5 miles as the crow flies past the house and fields.
A little above that is https://www.google.com/maps/@31.8475001,-100.3000347,99m/data=!3m1!1e3 what I think is an old bridge gabion's. Which would prob add another half to three fourths of a mile.

In between those two places is a road off to the right which leads in a diagonal to what appears to be a home with many outbuildings, what appears to be (then map date) a pond, some kind of a tank,m old cars, this may be the place someone mentioned a barn had burned? I'm unsure https://www.google.com/maps/@31.8393111,-100.2873387,99m/data=!3m1!1e3 (This is the are I'm constantly drawn to, does anyone know if this is the land that the property owner would NOT allow any searching?

Going on the assumption he did not cross the Colorado river further narrows it down, IMO.

Crossing the Colorado above the home on the left, it appears to be tailings, some fields, and I couldn't tell if they are pump jacks or capped wells..

Almost to the bridge of the Colorado are dirt roads on each side, one to the right is gated and leads to a home and in the photo it could be considered a 'field', the one to the left has a cattle guard..possibly taking you onto what I think is Live Oak Road and to the cell tower 'below' BL's truck marking.

Making further assumptions here: (forgive me if the math is wrong)
1. He was sober and in fairly good physical health. He might be able to run 4 mph for the 15 mins bet calling KL and LE--he would get approx 1.25 miles.
2. He was slightly intoxicated, good physical. He might be able to run 3 mph for 15 mins--he would get approx 1 mile
3. He was so intoxicated( I don't believe the 911 call supports this theory) he might be able to run 1 mph for 15 mins and get approx 1/4 to 1/2 a mile.
4. He was 10 minutes up the road, which should be approx 3/4 mile from his truck.
5. It appears they searched part of the 1 to 2 miles to the left...if he got 10 mins up the road and then into the field they were off by 1/2 a mile?

How far do any of us think he could have gotten? The terrain in places is difficult, you are not going to travel as fast. And if it was pitch dark vs half or full moon will also enter into the equation....

From what was said in the beginning, people went out on the land without asking the owners and that upset them. They felt they should have asked before going out there. I understand that, but I also understand this isn't cut and dry, a man is missing, don't care if you are mad because someone trespassed, it's not about that any more, it was about a life. Had they opened the land immediately, could have saved his life.
I don't think he would have crossed the river either.
So now if he was running and made it to the barn, hid out. When the barn burned I wonder if they paid attention to see if anything was found in there. I'm not saying he is deceased, but did they possibly look for remains in the burnt barn. That is an unknown.
Man, if they could search around the pond, buildings and out houses in the area, it may provide answers. And maybe put the family somewhat at ease knowing he's not in those places and maybe be able to look into different areas

When did a barn burn down? And where? I musta missed that all together!!! [emoji12]

I can't find the post now :( I read when asking about a property...that the 'barn' had burned down there, but it was old anyways....sorry I'm not finding it and it was some time ago thread 2 maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaastrichtDetective